• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What's up with these forums lately?

Zetaprime

Reaction score
The past few days Nude Celeb Forum has been either very slow or offline much of the time. And I don't see any announcements posted as there ought to be informing users that they are having problems. I think the people who run Nude Celeb Forums or any website owe some explanation to their users when they are having technical problems.

P.S.

Never mind..I found the explanation at:

http://w.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=780281&postcount=228

Evidently these forums have been under attack by hackers.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I can tell you from experience that websites don't just magically work all the time. There is a lot of work involved in maintaining servers and making sure sites stay up. Especially busy sites.

zetaprime1

Reaction score
I can tell you from experience that websites don't just magically work all the time. There is a lot of work involved in maintaining servers and making sure sites stay up. Especially busy sites.

Did you not read my post? The people who run these forums posted an announcement that explained why the board was screwed up and it was due to hackers doing a DoS attack. It had nothing to do with how busy the site is or the people who run the forums doing maintenance. Evidently the did do something to alleviate the problem which resulted in my having to reregister with a new username and password. But it seems to be OK now.