• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Microsoft Vista

UltraLisk

Reaction score
eh, I skipped a SP in my last post...

It's inevitable.

In 5 years time you'll all be moaning again about the new OS saying "No, Im sticking with Vista It's more reliable"

yes, but my argument is, xp is better then vista right now... so why bother with vista?

By the time vista gets SP2 I am sure it will be better then XP (I hope for microsoft sake)

I've had it over a month and a half and am finally getting used to it. There are still a few things that bug me, like Office 07 with the windows logo being the file button which i didn't know until about a week ago and how some of my older vids I got cause some random error that doesn't do anything but piss me off. Other than that, I kinda like it. I learned on macs as a young'un so this is kinda a return for me. Kinda.

If you hit alt, you get the old menu bar... but its only temporarily... I know it can be set forever with IE7, not sure about office 2007.
... werent you a admin before?

maybe something to do with that gay licensing crap?

You are thinking of DRM video files... also vid section should go by rep, not class.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you hit alt, you get the old menu bar... but its only temporarily... I know it can be set forever with IE7, not sure about office 2007.
... werent you a admin before?

Me, an admin, HA! No way. I'll never even sniff mod. Though I'm the only one to be named RM twice, and the only banned RM. I was a mod at C&S and an admin at TOW for a little while until MysterioX deleted me from all that.

But thanks for that help with Office, I'll try that next time.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You are thinking of DRM video files... also vid section should go by rep, not class.

forum permissions are set by group, so that was the easiest way, without making a new group and deciding who should be in it.

frankly, i don't really care. most of the people complaining are lurkers or members with under 100 posts, so why should i do anything for them, until they do something for me.

UltraLisk

Reaction score
I had forgotten about this thread....

ANYWAY, most of the good videos were posted by members with over 100 rep. There should be an easy way to set it up so they can still post there. Or if groups are really needed, just make a auto promote for peeps with over 100 rep to full members or something.

I personally stop contributing because I said I would stop for two months, after some bullshit with some admins (which we don't need 2 get into).