• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Problem in Vista, anyone else recognice this?

blondie32

Reaction score
Then you are lucky!!! I have no idea what you are using youre computers for, but if you dont even have gotten a driver issue you must be the luckiest sob's in the world!:)

I push my computer alittle, and Im used to have certain programs running on it. I still have problems with Nero (it will not install, Vista stops it)..... something that might be ok if I download the newest one, but that shouldnt be necessary....

Just used Nero as an example here, since I have it on other computers I dont need it in Vista.

And games? Do youre "old" games run in Vista? None of mine do.... but ok, I have been told that it might have to do with directx. Again, just an example....

Im happy for anyone who can honestly say that they have never had a problem with Vista, I spent my first 3 days with this computer to get it to run "correctly", it crashed again and again when I tried to install my programs, and crashed so bad that I had to reinstall like 3-4 times.

I know, I know.... why did I do it???? As I said, its for learning and hopefully "master" Vista in time....

Epc525

Reaction score
I run Nero just fine. I have the latest version tho. You have to download the windows Vista demo and then just input your key code. The oldest game I play on it is madden 07 lol so I dont have that issue. If you need a key for the new nero just ask.

WuZiMu

Reaction score
Then you are lucky!!! I have no idea what you are using youre computers for, but if you dont even have gotten a driver issue you must be the luckiest sob's in the world!:)

I push my computer alittle, and Im used to have certain programs running on it. I still have problems with Nero (it will not install, Vista stops it)..... something that might be ok if I download the newest one, but that shouldnt be necessary....

Just used Nero as an example here, since I have it on other computers I dont need it in Vista.

And games? Do youre "old" games run in Vista? None of mine do.... but ok, I have been told that it might have to do with directx. Again, just an example....

Im happy for anyone who can honestly say that they have never had a problem with Vista, I spent my first 3 days with this computer to get it to run "correctly", it crashed again and again when I tried to install my programs, and crashed so bad that I had to reinstall like 3-4 times.

I know, I know.... why did I do it???? As I said, its for learning and hopefully "master" Vista in time....

All my games work on it, only call of duty 2 needs me to run in compatability mode - which isn't a problem. And as for Nero, 7.10.1.0 is vista compatable. :computer: