• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NCAA College Football

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
so Gonja... i take it i'll never hear the end of the fact that neither White nor Peterson won the Heisman.... :wink:

but on my defense - peterson did come in second! and had the most votes of any freshman in history!! on the other hand - what is it... second place is only the first loser (Dale Earnhart - "3") ..... ( i really gotta get out more :lol: )

oscaraustin

Reaction score
Nothing against Peterson, but I'm glad he didn't win. I'm glad a freshman didn't win. I think the heisman should be a Seniors award, I don't even think Juniors should be eligible. But then, I don't think non-grads should be able to go into theNFL either, so i want the heisman to be an incentive to stay through Senior year.

With that said, I'm glad a Trojan won and not a Sooner, even if he did look like that douchebag Bob bachelor guy :?

coclarkson

Reaction score
It's a shame that a WR wasn't nominated. I would like to see the top QB, RB, and WR all nominated and then have two wild card spots reserved either for an all-everything type player like Reggie Bush, a kicker like Mike Nugent, or a defensive playmaker. why send 3 qb's? Michigan's WR Braylan Edwards deserved to be there more than Alex Smith!! I would've had Leinart, Peterson, Edwards, Bush, and Nugent. my winner would be Reggie Bush.

sigep1007

Reaction score
Although I do agree that there needs to be a little more diversity in the voting than top QB/RB for the top teams in the country, there is no way a kicker should be in your top 5. Even the Neutron man wouldn't have put Nugent in his top 5.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
What sucks is the complete overlook of Cedric Benson. Benson is at least the second best if not the best running back in the nation, he just isn't a show boat, thus not invited to the ceremony.

sigep1007

Reaction score
Benson is a better back than either Bush or Peterson, IMO. But Reggie Bush is a better all around player and a better Heisman candidate too. I think Peterson got so much love because he brought another dimension to a one dimensional team. Last year OU lived and died by the pass and that's what cost them their last 2 games.

oscaraustin

Reaction score

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
NCAA All-American First Team

David Baas, Center: First Team -- Associated Press, Walter Camp Football Foundation, Football Writers Association of America. Second Team -- SI.com, Collegefootballnews.com, Rivals.com
All-Big Ten First Team, Rimington Trophy Winner (Nations' Top Center), Outland Trophy finalist (Nations' Top Interior Lineman)

Braylon Edwards, Wide Receiver: First Team -- Associated Press, Walter Camp Football Foundation, Football Writers Association of America, American Football Coaches Association, ESPN.com, SI.com, Collegefootballnews.com, Rivals.com
All-Big Ten First Team, Big Ten Player of the Year, Biletnikoff Award Winner (Nations' Top Reciever), 10th Place in Heisman Voting

Marlin Jackson, Cornerback: First Team -- Associated Press, Football Writers Association of America, American Football Coaches Association, ESPN.com. Second Team -- Walter Camp Football Foundation, SI.com, Collegefootballnews.com, Rivals.com,
All-Big Ten First Team

Ernest Shazor, Safety: First Team -- Associated Press, Walter Camp Football Foundation, Football Writers Association of America, ESPN.com, SI.com, Collegefootballnews.com, Rivals.com,
All-Big Ten First Team, Thorpe Award Finalist

Freshman All-American First Team

Michael Hart, Runningback: First team -- Rivals.com, All Big Ten First Team, Big Ten Freshman of the year

Chad Henne, Quarterback: First team -- Rivals.com, All-Big Ten Honorable Mention

Jake Long, Right Tackle: First team -- Rivals.com, Second team-- All-Big Ten

Cassidy said:
so Gonja... i take it i'll never hear the end of the fact that neither White nor Peterson won the Heisman.... :wink:

but on my defense - peterson did come in second! and had the most votes of any freshman in history!! on the other hand - what is it... second place is only the first loser (Dale Earnhart - "3") ..... ( i really gotta get out more :lol: )
It's all good. You knew in your heart, that no Sooner was going to win the Heisman this year. It has been Leinarts' year since the season started. But look out next year. I could come down to Leinert, Bush and Peterson again. But hopefully we will have a Michigan man higher than 10th place in voting.

coclarkson said:
It's a shame that a WR wasn't nominated. I would like to see the top QB, RB, and WR all nominated and then have two wild card spots reserved either for an all-everything type player like Reggie Bush, a kicker like Mike Nugent, or a defensive playmaker. why send 3 qb's? Michigan's WR Braylan Edwards deserved to be there more than Alex Smith!! I would've had Leinart, Peterson, Edwards, Bush, and Nugent. my winner would be Reggie Bush.
The thing is, every player in the college football is given the chance to win this prestigous trophy. But if your numbers are not sexy enough, you get no dap. I know the ohio state universty is so young, but still, the Nuge in your top 5? C'mon coclarkson, you are just too buck-crazy. You should have said Ted Ginn Jr or something more realistic.

AUFan

Reaction score
I havent posted in awhile, mostly because ive taken a liking to about 12 different forums and I cant keep up with them all.

First thing, War Eagle. Theyve done me proud. UT twice, LSU, Georgia, and Alabama, and the SEC Championship all in the same year is about as good as it gets in college football.

As the resident Auburn fanatic, do I think we got the shaft? Yes. A big, bold, resounding hell fuckin' yes. Quite honestly, USC doesnt deserve #1. Theyre #1 because the pollsters felt bad for fucking them last year. Either way, I refuse to be sour. Auburn will give VT one heullva game in the Sugar Bowl, and hopefully pull out a statement win so that little turncoat prick Lee Corso will have to eat his words. And by the by, fuck you too Kirk Herbstreet. Goddamn Justin Timberlake looking cock-holster.

Not only did USC Lewinski their way into the #1 rank, they also stole the heisman. Who the hell would have ever though Matt Leinart would win? What the living fuck, hes not even the best all around player on his own goddamn team! You show me Matt Leinart breaking ankles like Reggie Bush and ill present the Heisman to him myself.

One more thing, a little out of left field, but its my post so deal with it. Where in the holy hell did Texas come from? Cal took it prison style; Hard and without warning. Not that I really give a damn about the PAC-10, but my god thats just worthless. Texas is about as good as Alabama, and Alabama's entire fucking team is on IR (Literally, 3rd string everything. Even the damn kicker is hurt.) As a matter of fact, I dont think Texas could beat Alabama. They couldnt score on OU's shitty defense, ill be damned if they can score on Alabama's, since its the best in the nation.

striker15

Reaction score
I would just like to say...How 'bout them Horns!!!
After Virginia Tech and OU win this week, we'll finish number two in the final polls and maybe some of those damn critics can get off of our backs and give us a little respect.
Oh yeah, one more thing: Vince Young=Heisman 2005!
(Thank you for letting me vent.)

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
striker15 said:
After Virginia Tech and OU win this week, we'll finish number two in the final polls and maybe some of those damn critics can get off of our backs and give us a little respect.

:shock: ooohh...someone's going to get a lashing from gonja..... :lol:

but texas #2? how do you figure?????? :?

coclarkson

Reaction score
striker15 said:

we'll see how good they are against the buckeyes in the horseshoe next season :wink:

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
striker15 said:

Hell yeah The Eyes of Texas are upon you....to all those that said Cal should have been in the Rose Bowl, I have two words for you Texas Tech :lol:

Michigan Thanks for the great game.

Buckeyes at home no problem.

Gatorman

Reaction score
That was a boring fucking Orange Bowl. Southern Cal whipped them so baaaddddd.............. :lol:

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
Gotta give props to the Utes, would have loved to have seen what would have happened if they played a better team

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
A new season is upon us people. I just want to know one thing....Who do you got?
We have peeps from all over the place in here. I know sombody has something to say.
You know who I got.
UofM10.jpg
UofM9.jpg

UofM27.jpg
Avant1.jpg

GO BLUE!
***********P.S.*************
I hate Texas.

bronco

Reaction score
Did u look at ND's offense one word WOW they improved like 100% but the defense I hate....... D will be their downfall.........

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
all I gotta say is GO BLUE

and I HATE Notre Dame

friedreaper

Reaction score
Im just glad Ohio State came out strong. Was a little worried when Smith got suspended and Zwick got the start.

Next Victim: Texas.

Go Bucks!