• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Playstation 1 to PC?

BigD

Reaction score
Found an old Playststion1 game(Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4) but sold the console years ago.
Just wondering how can I play it on my PC and what tools do I need?
Any help will be appreciated as I like the simple things like old games and big titties!!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You would need some kind of emulator. The CD's are programmed in such a way that it wouldn't be compatible with your comp, unless you had something to in effect translate it.

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Funny you mention that. I actually have a couple of PS and PS2 emulators from way back (2001). Is it ok if I post a link to those on Rapidshare? Don't think that they really qualify as "warez" but on the other hand I don't want to violate any rules this forum has regarding that.

On a different note, not sure they actually work. Don't think I ever really tried them, but I'd be happy to let anyone give it a shot. I will not, however, be held responsible if they should happen to mess up your computer. I always scan anything I download for viruses, trojans, etc., and I would expect anyone to do that as well, and not take my word for it if you do decide to give this a shot.

These are the progs I have:

DBZ PSX Emulator
Enhanced Playstation Emulator v.1.2
Playstation Emulator Pro
PlayStation PS2 Copy 2000
PS2 Emulator

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah, definetely don't want to start posting "warez" all over the place, but this particular thing isn't so bad. I assume you bought the game, so technically I guess you have the right to play it.

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Cman, is it cool then if I put a link to those files on Rapidshare? And like I said, I haven't tried any of them, so if anybody wants to proceed, do so at your own risk. :confused:

BigD

Reaction score
Thx for sharing Swede,but found 1 at emulator-zone.com,hard to configure and not easy playing at twice the speed so far..haha