• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for howie7: Thanking the spammers

User: howie7
Infraction: Thanking the spammers

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
congratulations.
You thanked the spammer. Despite my constant requests, pleas and beratements you gave acknowledgement of the same spammer's efforts to disrupt this forum and in all likelihood infect users' machines with spyware, malware and other nasties. What is worse, you did so just a few posts following a direct warning that INCLUDED THE IMAGES BEING USED and a request to ignore the spammers posts.
I'm sick of fighting this battle on two fronts and being undermined by idiots from our membership.
Since you have just one the BOC Award for Rocket Scientist of the Day I have great pleasure in presenting you with your prize.
An infraction.
Keep going and you'll follow the spammers you thank out of the door.
BOC

See indside the panty

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for pach23: Thanking the spammers

User: pach23

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
congratulations.
You thanked the spammers. Not one but two of them, in succession.
Stellar work.
Despite my constant requests, pleas and beratements you gave acknowledgement of the same spammer's efforts to disrupt this forum and in all likelihood infect users' machines with spyware, malware and other nasties. What is worse, you did so just a few posts following a direct warning that INCLUDED THE IMAGES BEING USED and a request to ignore the spammers posts.
I'm sick of fighting this battle on two fronts and being undermined by idiots from our membership.
Since you have just one the BOC Award for Rocket Scientist of the Day I have great pleasure in presenting you with your prize.
An infraction.
BOC

See indside the panty

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for bionic6: Comments In Content Threads

User: bionic6
Infraction: Comments In Content Threads

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
congratulations.
You thanked the spammer. Despite my constant requests, pleas and beratements you gave acknowledgement of the same spammer's efforts to disrupt this forum and in all likelihood infect users' machines with spyware, malware and other nasties. What is worse, you did so just a few posts following a direct warning that INCLUDED THE IMAGES BEING USED and a request to ignore the spammers posts.
An infraction.
BOC

Jony 07

Respected Member
Reaction score

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2801340/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Anna Kalaitzidou / Kynodontas / (GR 2009) part 1

duration 02:54 size 670 mkv 1920 x 1080
http://dfiles.eu/files/2vrtp6dnb
or
http://** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.net/file/bo2jne33/A.K.K.p1.rar

Anna Kalaitzidou / Kynodontas / (GR 2009) part 2

duration 00:48 size 155 mkv 1920 x 1080
http://dfiles.eu/files/sbxegos72
or
http://** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.net/file/jyqxwutu/A.K.K.p2.rar

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for billynobcheese: Thanking the spammers

User: billynobcheese

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
congratulations.
An infraction.
BOC

Miley cyrus pussy touch

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for pezi: Thanking the spammers

User: pezi

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
congratulations.
An infraction.
BOC

Miley cyrus pussy touch

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for othello: Thanking the spammers

User: othello

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
congratulations.
An infraction.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for ramguy1: Thanking the spammers

User: ramguy1

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
congratulations.
An infraction.
BOC

arlequin

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Spammers

We have new players and the activity is ramping up again.
Dealing with this is like sweeping leaves in a hurricane under present conditions. Something has to change.
We need a better solution or more effective tools that will not only keep this stuff off the board but will actively discourage fresh activity.
I know this board does not currently have the facility, but the ability to put new members on moderated posts until they have achieved 10 trouble free contributions would be the best ideal solution that I can see at the moment, and should not pose too much of a problem to apply in scripting terms. It has been common to fora and message boards since God was a boy.
I'd suggest it is past time that admin speaks to whomever programs this site to explore possibilities and perhaps implement such a script.
If anyone else has a better idea I'm all ears.
The one thing I do know without any doubt is that the current methodology isn't working and constant clearing of the same stuff over and over again, often three or four identical posts in an hour by "new" members and multiple same incidents over the course of a day, every day, isn't working, doesn't work, and is a complete waste of my life. I've had enough. I need a better answer.
BOC

Last edited:

Ruffah

Reaction score
Madonna, Nancy Ferrara @ Dangerous Game (US 1993) [HD 1080p]

Filename : Madonna_Nancy_Ferrara_-_Dangerous_Game-(US1993)-1080p-RUFFAH.rar - 294 MiB
Duration : 5mn 20s
Resolution : 1920 x 1040 at 23.976 fps
Video : XVID @ 6 060 Kbps
Audio : AC-3 @ 192 Kbps
Channels : 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download:

http://** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.net/file/vqtswscp/
or
Dead Link Removed
or
Dead Link Removed

.​