• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Video file information

A_Stranger

Reaction score
I'll make this short: I have a video that I was able to play mostly okay on an old computer several years ago. Now I have the same file downloaded from the same source, but when I play the video doesn't show any image, just sound.

Is there a way I could look up what sort of video file it is and find the proper programs that would display it correctly?

ngmar

Reaction score
If you are using WMP check your video acceleration settings. Go to TOOLS/OPTIONS/Video Acceleration. Try different ones. That has worked for me in the past.

A_Stranger

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.

The bad news is that I can't even find the tools section in WMP. The good news is that I simply left my mouse on the file for a second, and found out it's actually a MOV. A quick tutorial search and program download later and it's working fine. Thanks again anyway. I repped you.

nurikung

Reaction score
May be some codec is missing try another vdo player should be fine. And update vga driver that suitable for your vdo card

Dansport

Reaction score
The GSpot codec appliance finds all of the codecs loaded on your pc, scans the movie file no matter the file-type and tells you what type of file it is and whether you have the codec installed to show it.

Found at:
http://gspot.headbands.com
No, they don't sell headbands.:rolleyes: