• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Cricket

anfield1

Reaction score
endymion said:
:cry: Yeah, too true. I just figure it was because of people still feeling grateful to England and the royals for throwing them out of England as convicts, and onto the greatest country on Earth. It's been 200 years, but we're still really thankful. 'Cause the French arrived on Australia three days after the English, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be French!
So thanks to thee pommies! (maybe we'll let you win a game or two this year.... :D )

I'm with you there mate, I wish my great grandad had been caught breaking the law then I'd be off this Island and away from the poilitically correct brigade and all the 'asylum seekers' taking the piss. Don't get me wrong, I am proud to be English, but the place is overrun with foreigners and do gooders trying to keep everyone, except the born and bred English, happy. Enough politics - back to topic

endymion

Reaction score
Well, now Steve Waugh is retired, and Shane Warne is injured, I would say that Australia will be a weaker team.... of course we'll still win, but not by as much! :wink:

moxdevil

Reaction score
Thought much to the probable dismay of the Yanks i'd breath some life into this seen as though the Ashes are comin upon us.

Twenty20 international today England (plus South Africa, the British Isles and the rest of the Commonwealth that we can knick players from) beat the Aussies by 100 runs. Woohoo. :eyebulge:

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/050613/2/bib4.html

For those who don't know what Twenty20 means, it means 20 overs maximum, and a slog-fest for the batsmen. Great fun. :)

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Wait till "The Ashes" begin my friend.... :)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This thread has received the official stamp of :fag:

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hah, its tough buddy boy!! U tell me of any other sport where you can play for five days and still come out with a draw!! lol

onnieburgers

Reaction score
endymion said:
Shane Warne is injured

Whats wrong with Warney? I saw the figures for the county game he played. I don't really like brad hogg that much he's got this weird tongue thing happening in his delivery stride.

The papers will do the poms in once they lose one match the papers will be all over them creating unnecessary pressure. Same thing happens to henmen when he plays wimbledon

moxdevil

Reaction score
cman said:
This thread has received the official stamp of :fag:

Hey we're not the one's who play rounders (baseball) as adult men, we drop that game as children, only girls continue to play it. Or for that matter netball (basketball), again only our girls persisted until recently with the influx of North Americans. And what about rugby with lots and lots of protective gear? (American football) Rugby a man's game, we don't need to hide ourselves under all that padding and helmets. :fag: :lol:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i agree with you moxdevil. i don't like basketball or baseball or american football very much either.

the only sport that matters is hockey (with or without the NHL, there are other leagues) :mrgreen:

moxdevil

Reaction score
cman said:
i agree with you moxdevil. i don't like basketball or baseball or american football very much either.

the only sport that matters is hockey (with or without the NHL, there are other leagues) :mrgreen:

Ah the beautiful game (after football), lets hope they get it sorted out so we can watch some hockey. Go Flyers. :)

Before anyone has a go i know i know there's a hockey thread.

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
anfield1 said:
Ok, I can see this one being the most under-used thread in the whole forum, but! What is your opinion on Muttiah Muralitheran (sorry about the spelling!!) choosing not to tour Australia because he has been accused of chucking (which he does!!!) from the prime minister?

Muttiah Murlitharan is a great bowler ... other people criticize him because they envy his style. The only reason the Australians hate him is because he is in competition with the great Aussie spinner Shane Warne.

Moreover there is no chucking in Murli's bowling ... he has some kind of disability that makes his hand twist ... and even if it was chucking the ball wouldn't spin as much.

The same "chucking" has been faced by all of the Asian cricket teams. Atleast one of the players has been questioned for their bowling ... like Harbhajan Singh in India .... Saqlian Mushtaq in Paki , Shoaib Akhtar in Paki .... only reason for this is that the rest of the world hates Asian bowlers.

I am a cricket fan ... and i am gonna keep this thread going.

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Chappell

Chappell arrives in India to take charge

Greg Chappell arrived in India today amidst high expectations from all quarters. While the Indian media hype engulfs even the most ordinary happening in cricket, the beginning of the Chappell era has cricketers and laymen excited as well.

The Indian national team has been off colour in the last few Test and ODI series and Chappell is looked upon as some sort of a redeemer of Indian cricket. The Australian legend, however, has made it very clear that the onus would be on the players and they have to put their hand up and get counted.

Chappell and his wife would be based in the southern Indian city of Bangalore. The Indian cricket Board has already selected a few houses for him but the final choice would be Chappell's. The Board, it must be said, has never been so accommodating to any coach as it is to Chappell, and that is likely to increase the media focus on the unflappable Australian.

Chappell has his task cut out. A captain, who is woefully out of form, an injured superstar batsman who would be out of action for four months, a pace bowling attack that is walking wounded, a classy batsman in VVS Laxman who is almost down and out, insecure young guns in Yuvraj Singh and Mohammed Kaif and an off-spinner who is prone to mood swings.

Former India captain Bishen Singh Bedi, the world's greatest left-arm spinner in his salad days and someone who knows the Australian culture very well, is of the opinion that Chappell won't tolerate shirkers and fools lightly and would be a tough task master, a view shared by former India coach Anshuman Gaekwad. "He will talk tough, no doubt about that," said Bedi.

Those following the Indian cricket know what fate awaits the tough talking ones in this country but with Chappell's aura, it could well be a different story. At least, for the sake of Indian cricket, one hopes it is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warne's fund-raising over cancelled due to hoaxers

A fund-raising event involving Shane Warne and Sachin Tendulkar during the tsunami appeal match on Tuesday has been cancelled because of internet hoaxers.

Australian leg spinner Warne was planning to join forces with India batsman Tendulkar in offering a fan an unforgettable experience in the mid-innings interval during the match between the MCC and an International XI.

The highest bidder in an on-line auction was to receive 15 minutes coaching from Tendulkar, who was unable to play in the game after undergoing elbow surgery, before facing an over from Warne on the Lord's pitch.

Organisers had hoped the auction would raise a five-figure sum to help a range of projects in the tsunami-hit areas of Asia but it was discovered that the highest bids were made by hoaxers.

"As the auction ended on Saturday afternoon, there has been insufficient time to arrange for the highest legitimate bidder to come to Lord's to receive the coaching from Sachin Tendulkar and to face the over from Shane Warne," the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) said in a statement.

The match is being played to aid survivors of the December 26 tsunami, which left more than 220,000 people dead or missing and thousands homeless around the Indian Ocean area.

Assaf Admoni, director of fund-raising for the Leonard Cheshire Foundation which arranged the auction, said: I'm appalled that people could do this.

"They've wrecked an event that would have raised much-needed funds for a range of very important tsunami recovery and relief projects."

tima

Reaction score
Anyone see the 20/20 match the other night. How bad did Australia play (or how good were England depending on POV)?? It became hilarious by the end.

The Aussies lost 7 wickets for 8 runs in 20 balls (for non-cricketers - that pretty bad - I can't remember much worse). Well at least it was only a 20/20 match before the real thing.

20/20 matches are great I reckon - I hope they get much bigger (as long as one-dayers are still played)

moxdevil

Reaction score
tima said:
Anyone see the 20/20 match the other night. How bad did Australia play (or how good were England depending on POV)?? It became hilarious by the end.

The Aussies lost 7 wickets for 8 runs in 20 balls (for non-cricketers - that pretty bad - I can't remember much worse by Australia). Well at least it was only a 20/20 match before the real thing.

20/20 matches are great I reckon - I hope they get much bigger (as long as one-dayers are still played)

Tima, do the Aussies play anything like the 20/20? Maybe why they were so poor?

tima

Reaction score
moxdevil said:
Tima, do the Aussies play anything like the 20/20? Maybe why they were so poor?

They only recently started, around the start of this year from memory, but they have played some exhibition type games before. So yeah, you could be right there, unless it's that England have improved and just kicked their ass - I haven't seen England play for quite a while. I think I heard that you guys created 20/20, is that right?

moxdevil

Reaction score
tima said:
They only recently started, around the start of this year from memory, but they have played some exhibition type games before. So yeah, you could be right there, unless it's that England have improved and just kicked their ass - I haven't seen England play for quite a while. I think I heard that you guys created 20/20, is that right?

Yeah started a couple years back, to get the crowds back. People got bored of the county 4 day games, plus i think it was aimed at making our batsmen more aggressive. Too many plodders, people like Atherton, Vaughan who took forever to get their rhythm with the bat in the one day games.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah I knew 20/20 cricket had been played in the UK for a few years now... In reality it was only about the 4-5th time Australia have played the form... Our domestic competition is looking to introduce it into next season (05/06)... Granted a few of the Aussies would've played it when playing County cricket though.. Its all good, wont take long to master that form of cricket and get on top as we have done with the other forms! lol

raso

Reaction score
I might be old fashioned but 20/20 doesn't do that much for me, I mean were is our game heading if to get crowds back involved we have to have to 2 hour slogathons were no real cricket is played. And players treat each game as a bit of a joke. I think after the Australian Game Ricky Ponting was laughing about defeat in the press conference which perhaps shows how seriously the aussies take the game!!!

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Dawood-miadad

If any of you guys remember the great Cricket legend: Javed Miadad (Pakistan) ... and Dawood Ibrahim, the lord of the South Asian underworld (which includes Mid East, Indain Subcontinent and South East Asia) ... u guys might understand the irony/signifcance of the following news .....

Former Pakistan cricket captain Javed Miandad's son and the daughter of India's most wanted man, Dawood Ibrahim, are expected to tie the knot in Dubai shortly, privileged sources here say.

The cricketer's son, who is studying in England, had been engaged to Ibrahim's daughter in January this year, an event that was kept a quiet affair.

"We expect the actual ceremony to be a hush-hush one too, with not many guests being invited. We also know for sure that Dawood will not be attending," the sources, speaking strictly on condition of anonymity, told IANS.

When news of the engagement surfaced earlier this year, Miandad had reacted angrily, saying he would make no comments on the matter.

At that time he was reported to have said, "I don't understand why people want to interfere in our personal and family life. I don't interfere in anybody else's personal life and we expect them to respect our privacy also."

This time around, Miandad was more composed. When contacted in Lahore on Thursday, Miandad did not deny that the marriage was on the cards, "I will let you know when the wedding takes place. It will not be a secret so let us leave it at that," Miandad told IANS.

The former cricketer is the son-in-law of a leading business family of Pakistan in whose businesses Dawood is believed to have invested heavily, say intelligence sources.

Dawood, who rose rapidly through the ranks of the Mumbai underworld, escaped to Karachi after allegedly engineering the Mumbai terror blasts in 1993 that took more than 300 lives.

Indian authorities have been pursuing him ever since and have even given his name to Pakistan for extradition, but Pakistani authorities have consistently denied any knowledge of his whereabouts.

He also managed to smuggle his family, comprising his wife, four daughters and a son, as well as certain close associates and their families out of Mumbai. One daughter, 12, subsequently died of malaria and is buried in Pakistan.

The sources also indicated that ever since Dawood got involved in match-fixing over a decade ago, many Pakistan cricket players were on his rolls. Miandad, in particular, was considered close to him.

According to these sources, Dawood has not visited Dubai for some time now, especially after the 9/11 attacks in the US. Dubai was earlier the nerve centre of his illegal operations.

moxdevil

Reaction score
First this-

Bangladesh celebrates victory over world champs
Sun 19 Jun, 7:31 AM

DHAKA (Reuters) - Bangladesh burst into celebrations with hundreds of revellers taking to the streets after their cricket team beat Australia in a one-day international, arguably the biggest upset ever in the history of the game.
Bangladesh are the lowest ranked nation in the International Cricket Council table and Australia are reigning world champions. At the start of their game in Cardiff on Saturday, one British bookmaker had Australia 500-1 ON to win.
Bangladesh won by five wickets.
"This is not just a win. This is when Bangladesh has conquered the world," chanted university student Kaushik Ahmed, celebrating on the streets of Dhaka.
"Let there be no mistake that Bangladesh can upset the world, especially when it comes to cricket," said 57-year-olfd Mozammel Huq, a businessman.
Morning newspapers cheered the victory.

"Tigers turn world upside down," wrote the Daily Star.
"Tigers trounce Aussies," said the News Today. "Brave Bangladesh bash Australia," was the headline in the Independent.
Prime Minister Begum Khaleda Zia was quick to congratulate the Bangladeshi players, saying she believed they would keep the winning spree going.
In reply to Australia's 249 for five in 50 overs, Mohammad Ashraful struck a run-a-ball century, only the second ever scored in one-dayers by a Bangladeshi, as his side reached 250 for five with four balls to spare.
Bangladesh, rated by one firm a 50-1 against chance to beat Australia, had not won against the world champions in six previous one-day meetings and had only beaten two of the leading test sides before, Pakistan and India, in 107 games.
Students of Dhaka University took out a victory parade in the campus on Saturday night while hundreds of city residents came out of their homes, waving the Bangladesh flag, chanting "bravo", dancing and singing.
:jawdrop:

And then this-

Harmison and Pietersen crush Aussies
Sun 19 Jun, 6:51 PM

BRISTOL (Reuters) - Steve Harmison took a career-best five-wicket haul and Kevin Pietersen blasted 91 not out as Australia's world champions crashed to a second consecutive triangular series one-day defeat at Bristol on Sunday.
The Australians, whose reverse against Bangladesh in their opening match on Saturday was one of the greatest upsets in cricket history, produced a much-improved display but lost out by three wickets as Pietersen's extraordinary knock sealed the win with 15 balls to spare.
The South-African born Pietersen hammered his runs off 65 balls, including eight fours and four sixes. His last 52 runs came off 23 deliveries.
Harmison seemed to have set up victory with five for 33 as Australia were restricted to 252 for nine after opting to bat at Bristol's County Ground but Glenn McGrath then led the fightback, taking two early wickets and strangling the England top-order.
England needed seven an over off the last 15 to win and 76 runs off the last 10 as the wickets continued to tumble but Pietersen, in his first one-day innings against the world champions, and Vikram Solanki rattled through several gears to put on 54 for the seventh wicket in just five overs.
Pietersen then hit 17 off the 46th over from Jason Gillespie to make certain of victory.

Pietersen versus the 'Aussies'! The Commonwealth has come in handy yet again. :D