• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Here's a new one

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Has onyone else seen this?

This has happened to me twice now with Firefox v. 1.5. Not quite sure what to make of it. But I'm pretty sure it happened when I tried to view a video from this link:

http://www.mojoflix.com/Video/Real-or-Fake.html?5

The video wouldn't play, possibly because I'm using Firefox's NoScript extension. Firefox went back to normal after a shutdown and restart (of the app) but I'm just wondering if we have something new to worry about.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If your comp goes back to normal after, probably nothing to worry about. Maybe try scanning for spyware or something, but unless something is fucked up, its probably ok

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
I'm not sure about your problem cause the video played fine for me and I had no problems at all but she has the best set of titties and possibly best all around body ever:crazy:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
CMan,

Yeah, I'll do a scan shortly. None of those sites actually work for me anymore. It probably has something to do with not allowing anything other than session cookies and the NoScript extension.

mbblue,

That good huh? I'll have to try it again.