• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Overrated Celebrities

monkeyman

Reaction score
Rachel Bilson from "The OC" is overrated too. Actually I think even Micha Barton is a little overrated although shes definetly above average. Some of the best looking girls on that show might even be the extras or the guest stars.

elmerfudd

Reaction score
Ah ! Is it OK if I like looking at the nude female celebritys ? A Lot !

monkeyman

Reaction score
yeah but just don't think they are hotter than they actually are just because they are famous.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Dare i say Ice T?:eek: Actually he can't be overrated, i think everyone wants to know how he gets on tv.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Duke E. Pyle said:
Dare i say Ice T?:eek: Actually he can't be overrated, i think everyone wants to know how he gets on tv.
I actually wrote an article on that a while ago. LOL

http://cman.net/index.php?artc=2

icet.gif

upnorth17

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Overrated Celebrity - Looks

I found an Overrated Celebrity thread that wasn't really based on looks, and I've always thought there were some REALLY overrated women looks-wise. Of course, this is all subjective. For example, I think almost all of the so-called wrestling babes are just scary, but that's my opinion.

But, this should hopefully lead to some good discussions. Therefore, here are my most overrated celebrities looks-wise:

1. Cameron Diaz - Aside from The Mask, I have never thought she looked that good.
2. Fergie from Black Eyed Peas - Look at her face. She's butt ugly!
3. Mischa Barton
4. Jennifer Lopez
5. Pam Anderson - Now remember, I said overrated, not ugly. She just looks so fake now. Her original Playboy pics, they were hot.
6. Kate Moss
7. Danica Patrick - Another one who doesn't hold up to close scrutiny.
8. Nicole Richie

Opinions? Other suggestions?

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
upnorth17 said:
I found an Overrated Celebrity thread that wasn't really base don looks, and I've always thought there were some REALLY overrated women looks-wise. Of course, this is all subjective. For example, I think almost all of the so-called wrestling babes are just scary, but that's my opinion.

But, this should hopefully lead to some good discussions. Therefore, here are my most overrated celebrities looks-wise:

1. Cameron Diaz - Aside from The Mask, I have never thought she looked that good.
2. Fergie from Black Eyed Peas - Look at her face. She's butt ugly!
3. Mischa Barton
4. Jennifer Lopez
5. Pam Anderson - Now remember, I said overrated, not ugly. She just looks so fake now. Her original Playboy pics, they were hot.
6. Kate Moss
7. Danica Patrick - Another one who doesn't hold up to close scrutiny.
8. Nicole Richie

Opinions? Other suggestions?

Amazing, it's as if I typed this. My sentiments exactly.

nekkid

Reaction score
Incredible. I was going to make almost the exact same list but thought I would get ridiculed.

One thing though, check out the extras on the 'Gangs of New York' dvd Cameron Diaz looks (oddly) hot. She looked great in The Mask, and the extras of the dvd. Let me know what you think if you get a chance.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd like to add Paris Hilton, especially that face. I do have to disagree on Sharapova.

pkxface21

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson

Can we all agree that Kirsten Dunst hit the wall three or four years ago?

upnorth17

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've always thought Dunst was a "neck-downer" (great body, not so great face), but I can't agree on Simpson. While she might be overexposed, she is truly a beautiful woman (IMHO). I think we're all just a little sick of her.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lohan-If you said that two years ago, i'd punch you. Now I agree.
Simpson-WAY over exposed, but still good
Dunst-She needed to show her tits after Crazy/Beautiful. Something happened after that, because she hasn't seemed OMG hot since.

UltraLisk

Reaction score
stu2906 said:
Victoria Beckham and ol' trailer trash herself Britney Spears

She is not overrated... She was underrated when she was ultra hot, after her pregnancy she is no longer considered a sex symbol, so you cannot really say she is overrated.

My top 3 overrated:
1. Jessica Simpson... Only found her hot in one movie, that's it...
2. Lindsay Lohan... Even in her prime I was never crazy for her.
3. Beyonce... She was hot, but never that hot...

quixotically

Reaction score
Jennifer Lopez is definitely overrated. Consider her body without the butt. Anybody who actually looks at her and thinks she's gorgeous is not right in the head.