• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Obituaries (R.I.P. -- Celebrity Death Announcements)

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Clarence Clemens died last night. His music will never die.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
April Margera is reporting that Jackass star Ryan Dunn was killed in a fatal car crash this morning...

Out of all the Jackass guys.. I didn't see him going first

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sherwood Schwartz, the television genius who created "The Brady Bunch" and "Gilligan's Island" -- and wrote the theme songs for BOTH shows -- has died. Schwartz is a TV legend -- back in 1961, he won an Emmy for his work as a writer on "The Red Skelton Show." Schwartz also served as a script supervisor on "My Favorite Martian" ... and a writer and producer of "Harper Valley PTA." Sherwood worked in radio before transitioning over to television -- serving as a writer for Bob Hope's radio show. He also worked on the radio version of "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet." Schwartz died of natural causes in his sleep, surrounded by his family.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
R.I.P. - Amy Winehouse found dead in her Camden flat today.

14 September 1983 - 23 July 2011.

The BBC reports - "A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed that a 27-year-old woman had died in Camden and that the cause of death was as yet unexplained.

London Ambulance Service said it had been called to the flat at 1554 BST and sent two vehicles but the woman died."

NOTE TO MODS - LOCK HER THREAD JUST IN CASE SOME PHOTOS EMERGE LIKE THEY DID OF ANS.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Amy Winehouse Found Dead In Her London Home

• Amy Winehouse sighted outside Cityburlesque, where her father was playing a gig, …

Amy Winehouse, 27, has died, according to several outlets, including the Associated Press and the UK's Daily Mail.
The "Rehab" singer was reportedly found dead at her home in London on Saturday, according to TheMailhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2018020/Amy-Winehouse-dead--Found-dead-London-flat.html, which was first to report the news.

The cause of her death has not been revealed.
Scotland Yard has stated there were "no signs of foul play," according toTMZ
Additionally, an autopsy is scheduled to take place tomorrow, the site reported.
A press release from the Metropolitan Police doesn't specifically name Winehouse, but reports that "police were called by London Ambulance Service to an address in Camden Square NW1 shortly before 16.05hrs today, Saturday 23 July, following reports of a woman found deceased.
"On arrival officers found the body of a 27-year-old female who was pronounced dead at the scene," the report continued. "Enquiries continue into the circumstances of the death. At this early stage it is being treated as unexplained."

The singer, whose "Back to Black" album earned five Grammy Awards in 2008, canceled the rest of her summer tour in late June after delivering an erratic performance in Serbia.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
In Memoriam - Amy Winehouse

A talented artist with so many problems.

The BBC adds - It had been reported that Winehouse died of a drugs overdose but Superintendent Kohli said "it would be inappropriate to speculate on the cause of death."

He added: "My sympathy extends not just to her immediate family but clearly to the thousands and millions of fans across the world."

Gonna have to listen to "Frank" as a tribute.

TV presenter Kelly Osbourne tweeted: "i cant even breath right now im crying so hard i just lost 1 of my best friends. i love you forever Amy & will never forget the real you!"

Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood announced he is to dedicate his Saturday night show on Absolute Radio to Winehouse. He said: "It's a very sad loss of a very good friend I spent many great times with".

He added a reunion performance by his former group The Faces in Hurtwood, Surrey, would also be dedicated to the singer.

BBC Radio 1 DJ Fearne Cotton wrote: "Can not believe the news. Amy was a special girl. The saddest news."

Daily Telegraph rock critic Neil McCormick said he was "utterly shocked" at her death.

He said she had appeared focused when giving an "incredible performance" for a recent studio recording of a duet with Tony Bennett.

"It's deeply sad. It's the most completely tragic waste of talent that I can remember," he added.

Doug Charles-Ridler, co-owner of Winehouse's favourite Camden pub The Hawley Arms, called her "a special person with a good soul," adding, "this should not have happened".

Followed by "Back to Black".

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Steve Jobs, co-founder and former chief executive of US technology giant Apple, has died at the age of 56.

Apple said his "brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve".

Jobs announced he was suffering from pancreatic cancer in 2004.

US President Barack Obama said that with his death, the world had "lost a visionary".

"Steve was among the greatest of American innovators - brave enough to think differently, bold enough to believe he could change the world, and talented enough to do it," said Mr Obama.

Momesso

Reaction score
Veteran actor Charles Napier passed away at age 75 Oct 5th.

Momesso

Reaction score
Three people to mention: 60 minutes commentator Andy Rooney passed away at age 92 seemingly instantly after retiring, former heavyweight boxer Smokin' Joe Frazier at age 67 to liver cancer and today Heavy D at age 44.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
And they drop

Irish actor David Kelly dies aged 82 Kelly also played a vicar in The Italian Job
Irish stage and screen actor David Kelly, known for films like Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, has died aged 82.

Dublin-born Kelly also played feckless builder Mr O'Reilly in Fawlty Towers but is perhaps best remembered for riding a motorbike naked in the comedy Waking Ned.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Davy Jones lead singer with 60s band The Monkees, has died aged 66, his publicist has confirmed.

He died in his sleep at his home in Florida. His publicist, Deborah Robicheau, said he had a massive heart attack.

The band, who included musicians Micky Dolenz, Michael Nesmith and Peter Tork, were famous for hits including Daydream Believer and I'm a Believer.