• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Removing ADS

HOBBAM

Reaction score
The Alternate Data Streams.....which are attached to audio, video, zip, and photo files....primarily when you download something off the net, or...I believe want your files organzied and archived....anyhow.

I know when you save or download a file off the net, IE or Windows archives it under "Zone.Identifier"

in relation.....I was working with a Roxio program and after removing it....once I tried to transfer the files, it would say for each file, that a "Roxio Data Stream" couldn't be copied and any data from that would be lost.

I downloaded an ADS spy program to remove those Roxio ADS files...so that issue wouldn't pop up again.............

but concerning Zone.Identifier for Windows XP......can I remove the Zone.Identifier ADS streams that are attached to all the files that they are attached to....or will there be problems...like the corruption of the file???

HOBBAM

Reaction score
If it was me I would copy the file and try it. If it fucked it up I wouldn't do it again.

Well, I removed the Roxio ones, but not the Zone.Identifier.......I did remove a couple of Zone ones....but the only change on the mp3 was the text/name of file when played in the player.