• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Fake Pictures

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Fake or Not? Picture Discussion

Guys i need the names of some websites tell us if a pic is fake or not .... and if the pic is real but the celeb name is wrong ... any website for that too?

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Post it here, one of us will know for sure.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
onerythym said:
most of the time is just common sence
However sometimes that's not being utilized as well as it could be either.. ;)

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Fake as hell, but brilliant idea !

They sure put a lot of work into that one.
Props to the makers.

monkeyman

Reaction score
Fake or Real?

Normally, I don't have a problem telling the different between fake boobs and real ones. But apparently doctors are getting better and better along with the technology to make these fake boobs look real. So I figure we could get a thread going here where you can post a picture of a girl and we can have a discussion of if her boobs are fake or real. I'm not sure if this belongs in this section or if this is a good idea but this could help keep the picture threads clean without all of the discussion. Also, I guess we could include pictures that you are unsure about if they are fake or not.

I guess I'll start it off

Tiffany Taylor

Here's more pictures
http://forum.exp0sed.com/showthread.php?t=555

Cerina Vincent

And more pictures
http://forum.exp0sed.com/showthread.php?t=271

Alright, Fake or real?

gatsby

Reaction score
This is a fun topic. Personally i believe Tiffany Taylor's boobs are fake, see e.g. this picture. The bottom breast does not seem to be in a natural shape, too round and hard, and the skin seems stretched out.

I would like the expert opinion of exp0sed members about the boobs of Shannon Stewart, see http://forum.exp0sed.com/showthread.php?t=1708. I think they are real, but earlier Playboy pictures raise some doubt.

Last edited:

OCC-402

Reaction score
qazx said:
i believe she has real boobs ... cuz i remember she was in the top 10 for some magazine .. rating real boobs.

I will try to find out.

I call fake, way to much boyancy and no overhang

qazx

Reaction score
OCC-402 said:
I call fake, way to much boyancy and no overhang

Angeline Jolie's boobs are similar to those of Cerina Vincent ... but Jolie's are real ... cerina must be gifted like jolie

monkeyman

Reaction score
Alright, this is Nikki Cox as you all know, and I'm pretty sure they are real. But I need to keep this thread going so let me know.

Nikki_Cox.jpg

and one more.

This is Vida Guerra. They look fake sometimes, but you know, them Latin girls got amazing figures

]

Da' Legend

Reaction score
I say Nikki Cox has real ones ... nowadays its impossible for celebs to hide that they got transplants ... it almost always leaks ou.

Anyway they look real to me.

Vida Guerra ... Latin Babe ... hmmm ... HAS TO BE REAL ... SHE IS LATIN!!!

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
IMO,

Tiffany Taylor = Fake
Cerina Vincent = Fake as all hell
Shannon Stewart = Fake
Nikki Cox = Real...Maybe
Vida Guerra = Fake

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think something needs to be said here. Having grown up prior to the advent of plastic mammaries, and being lucky enough to have sampled a good variety of the before mentioned, it seems highly unlikely that very many of the boobs we see displayed today are real.

First off, it will be extremely rare to find before and after pix today as so many women are getting them in their teens. I find it somewhat unbelievable but, from what I hear and read, many young girls are asking their daddies for them in their teens! And the fathers are apparently doing it!

Second. We'll only be able to tell from pix if the surgeon did a lousy job. And if thats the case, then we won't be seeing the photos.

The only way to really tell is to actually feel them (unless they're saline) or be able to find the scar. Also, on certain women with thin skin (physical, not mental) you can sometimes see a sort of ribbing near the armpits when they are in certain positions where the breast is hanging down.

So I guess the long and short of this is to just assume that about 90% of the big boobs we see are fake. Mimi Rogers or Christy Canyon type boobs just don't occur naturally all that often. So just enjoy the view.

monkeyman

Reaction score
?

mindido said:
I think something needs to be said here. Having grown up prior to the advent of plastic mammaries, and being lucky enough to have sampled a good variety of the before mentioned, it seems highly unlikely that very many of the boobs we see displayed today are real.

First off, it will be extremely rare to find before and after pix today as so many women are getting them in their teens. I find it somewhat unbelievable but, from what I hear and read, many young girls are asking their daddies for them in their teens! And the fathers are apparently doing it!

Second. We'll only be able to tell from pix if the surgeon did a lousy job. And if thats the case, then we won't be seeing the photos.

The only way to really tell is to actually feel them (unless they're saline) or be able to find the scar. Also, on certain women with thin skin (physical, not mental) you can sometimes see a sort of ribbing near the armpits when they are in certain positions where the breast is hanging down.

So I guess the long and short of this is to just assume that about 90% of the big boobs we see are fake. Mimi Rogers or Christy Canyon type boobs just don't occur naturally all that often. So just enjoy the view.

wow thanks for the write up there. so, what do you think? fake or real?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
monkeyman,

I think I'll have to go along with Richie on this.

RichieTBaum said:
IMO,

Tiffany Taylor = Fake
Cerina Vincent = Fake as all hell
Shannon Stewart = Fake
Nikki Cox = Real...Maybe
Vida Guerra = Fake

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
monkeyman,

raquel gibson = fake

And back to my original point. From a picture, we'll never be able to tell. There are too many ways today to make sure we can't. So just enjoy the pix and assume the boobs are fake. Really nice natural mammaries are rare, no way around it.