• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

English Football Premiership 2004/05..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Chelsea v Milan final..... And I think Chelsea's gonna take home the title!

moxdevil

Reaction score
You never know, who would have predicted porto versus monaco last year. It is good that an English team is there, not so long ago i would have said the opposite if it wasn't united- must be mellowing in my mentally old age! :cool:

Onimusha

Reaction score
for the 2nd time in my man utd fan life i'll be supporting Liverpool with all my heart, when they play these semi-finals against Chelsea. i just don't want to see Chelsea take both the Premiership and the Champions League. esp the latter!
so come on guys! we all know you can do it!

Conman

Reaction score
If you can find it in your heart and time, spare a moment of silence for the 96 people who perished on this day, 15 April 1989, at Hillsborough. God bless and keep them.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
One of the most disturbing sports images I've ever seen. That's one of those things that's burned into your brain forever.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
RIP.. It was a sad day indeed..

E

expo

FA Cup semi-final results

Newcastle 1-4 Man Utd
Arsenal 3-0 Blackburn

I think an Arsenal v Man United final was want all the neutral fans wanted to see. Should be an exciting game!

Onimusha

Reaction score
lol another booking fest!
to be honest, if it was another team than the arse i wouldn't care whether man utd win this final or not. lifting the FA cup won't make up for another disappointing season.

moxdevil

Reaction score
But what can you do about those cheating dirty Arse? We can salvage some pride by routinely beating them and winning yet again the FA cup. :D

mcfly26

Reaction score
Onimusha said:
for the 2nd time in my man utd fan life i'll be supporting Liverpool with all my heart, when they play these semi-finals against Chelsea. i just don't want to see Chelsea take both the Premiership and the Champions League. esp the latter!
so come on guys! we all know you can do it!

you are a disgrace, call yourself a united fan and then say you would rather have liverpool in the final of the european cup final than a no mark chelsea team who have got lucky with money?

unbe-fuckin-leivable.

and if your gonna go on about hillsborough, then what about heysel when the 39 italians died?

how many of you are english? just wondering, oh and to Onimusha. when was the first time, i shudder to think.

oh and go on united, we walked all over newcastle today, cannot wait to beat those arrogant bastads in may

Onimusha

Reaction score
mcfly26 said:
you are a disgrace, call yourself a united fan and then say you would rather have liverpool in the final of the european cup final than a no mark chelsea team who have got lucky with money?

unbe-fuckin-leivable.

and if your gonna go on about hillsborough, then what about heysel when the 39 italians died?

how many of you are english? just wondering, oh and to Onimusha. when was the first time, i shudder to think.

oh and go on united, we walked all over newcastle today, cannot wait to beat those arrogant bastads in may

i maintain what i have said. i just don't want that asshole of a chelsea manager to win that cup for the 2nd time back to back. and this does not in any way mean that i would like to see liverpool win the trophy.
the first time was when they played against arsenal some time back, don't remember exactly when.

mcfly26

Reaction score
i would chelsea win it then the scousers, as much as i can't stand morinho at least they would borderline deserve it. liverpool on the other hand would be one of THE worst teams to be in a champions league final since..well... um, monaco last year!

i mean how bad are they in the prem

i would rather rent boys win it than we see merseyside alive with scarves and people crying on the street whilst searching for a job, singing your not alone? wouldn't you?

mind you if they lose we would probably have to endure a minutes silence at there next ceremony.

i'm surprised they didn't have one for that terri zahavi (did i spell that right?)

moxdevil

Reaction score
one minute silence, no no nowadays we have a scale of gravitas in which to put such a momentous occasion. one minute silences are a thing of the past now we must stand for five to ten minutes otherwise you are cold hearted bastards who deserve to die in hell for eternity. :rolleyes: Don't care who wins it as long as neither win the competition, and yes i am English and a united season ticket holder as expressed through my spitefull hope that no other English team will be successful:twisted:

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
GO BOLTON!!!! lol

I'm Danish so I'm not that passionate about the different English Teams..

moxdevil

Reaction score
zin what's with the bolton thing, if your parents forced you i'll report them ;) that is cruelty.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
moxdevil said:
zin what's with the bolton thing, if your parents forced you i'll report them ;) that is cruelty.
LMAO!!! Nah I just like the under dog and I reckon they play some attractive football... Now if only Diouf could stop spitting.... :beer:

moxdevil

Reaction score
I thought you were going to tell me that your cousin is Henrik Pederson :)

United are now under dogs, we need all the support we can get.

Onimusha

Reaction score
getting owned by Norwich a couple of weeks ago, and now biting Everton's dust. we've hit the bottom. ain't going anywhere near that 2nd place. sweet.

moxdevil

Reaction score
And now Sir Bobby says that Fergie is untouchable, wonderful. Obscurity here we come. Sack fergie at the end of the season or smack him over the head with a plank of wood to knock some sense in to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.