• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

English Football Premiership 2004/05..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onimusha

Reaction score
2004/2005 FA Cup Final

Arsenal 0 - 0 Manchested United
(Extra time 0 - 0)
(Arsenal win 5 - 4 on penalty shoot-out)

those of you who watched the game and also saw the match statistics will agree with me.
"this is football, the better team doesn't always win." what better illustration of this statement than this final?

no hard feelings though, they won it fair and square.

finally, i really enjoyed watching Man Utd play tonight, especially Ronaldo turning the Arse's defense inside out and Rooney as usual. they made us proud :)

moxdevil

Reaction score
Just got back. Agree with Onimusha, made us proud despite their inability to score- they wiped the floor with the Arse. The Arse may have the trophy but there is no doubt who is the better football team.

Knew we were going to lose on penalties- come on we relied upon Brits, and they cannot take penalties.

Makes me wonder about some of the cup competitions- Arse being completely outclassed and winning, and Liverpool being in a European final. Something is amiss in the world. ;)

Conman

Reaction score
helluva match. Arse didnt deserve it but thats footie. Fine fight by the RedDevs.

Conman

Reaction score
Monday, May 23, 2005
Glazer details £790m Man Utd takeover

Malcolm Glazer tonight laid bare the extraordinary details of the borrowings required to complete his £790million takeover of Manchester United.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers owner has already stated he intends to use United's assets as security against a £265million loan from bankers JP Morgan.

But, in the details of his formal offer document which was released to shareholders on behalf of Red Football today, Glazer has revealed a succession of steepling interest charges that take the approximate overall cost of the money lent on that loan alone to a massive £570million.

And that figure does not include a bridging loan of £18.9million which has to be paid back in March next year, plus another £90million as a credit and capital expenditure facility, which had never previously been mentioned and could be used to fund the much-heralded stadium expansion.

And there is still another £275million in preferred securities, which it is anticipated he will refinance almost as soon as the deal is done.

If United fans were shaky about the prospect of the 76-year-old American business tycoon running their club prior to Saturday's FA Cup final defeat to Arsenal, those fears will be acutely exacerbated now, with it estimated that the club's debt alone will turn out to be an horrific £650million, over six times the amount which almost sent Leeds to the wall.

It confirms why Red Devils chief executive David Gill described Glazer's business plan as `aggressive' and `potentially damaging' to the long-term interests of the club.

The £275million has been divided into four parts, £55million, two lots of £62.5million and £85million, with repayments taking between seven and 10 years at a rate between 2.75% and 6.5% above base rate.

Although the base rate is low - around two percent - the premiums are still huge and impossible to pay back without a massive increase in present profits.

The most recent half-year figure for United was £8.1million in March and after a third-place Barclays Premiership finish and another early exit from Europe, there is no immediate rise in prospect.

On the basis that the Glazers are far too astute to just throw their money away, precise details of their plans are awaited with eager anticipation.

It is has already been suggested that the price of corporate tickets will rise significantly, while there could also be the possibility of a naming rights package involving Old Trafford.

There has also been talk of a franchising arrangement allowing companies such as McDonalds to have stores inside the ground.

Glazer will also be keen to raise the percentage of turnover coming from overseas.

Of the £159million United earned last year, only £9million was spent from outside the United Kingdom, a paltry return on the club's vast global support.

It also appears inevitable that Glazer will attempt to alter the structure of the current television contract, either by wrecking it completely through a court challenge or by forcing the Premier League to allow United a greater percentage of income.

Glazer is expected to go before the NFL finance committee, of which he is a member, to explain the deal when team owners meet in Washington tomorrow.

The repayment figures are worked out as follows:

# Debt repayment terms of the £275million loan from JP Morgan secured against Manchester United.

# £55million - payable over seven years at 2.75% above LIBOR (London InterBank Offered Rate). Repayment cost - £90million.

# £62.5million - 50% payable over seven years, six months, 50% payable over eight years at 3.25% above LIBOR. Repayment cost - £110million.

# £62.5million - 50% payable over eight years, six months, 50% payable over nine years at 3.75% above LIBOR. Repayment cost - £128million.

# £85million - payable by April 2015 at 6.5% above LIBOR. Repayment cost - £242million.

# LIBOR rate approximately 4.6%.

Note from Conman:
Holy fuck! There goes the neighbourhood!

moxdevil

Reaction score
Cheers Conman, just what i neeed to cheer me up after saturday. :sad:

Big game wednesday, are we going to start predictions? Liverpool to get absolutely battered, and win one-nil.

Conman

Reaction score
I am predicting a game of two halves ... if one team dominates the first half, the other team will dominate the second half. The winner will be the team that dominates the first half seeing how Pool and the Italians like to sit back and defend a lead. However, I am hoping for an open style of play from Pool as Benitez has promised. If he stradles Alonso and Gerrard in central midfield, Riise and Garcia on the flanks and Hamman sitting behind the two centre-halves leaving Cisse to run wild up front, we could see Gerrard filling the "hole" as he loves to do and we're looking at a side that can strike from all angles. Hyppia, Carragher, Finnan and Traore will be my pick for a reliable back four with attacking options on the flanks. Hit the Italians wide and keep the centre tight.

Milan have been playing a style of footie that will find them wanting against a selection like mine. However, it must be said that Maldini and I-cant-remember-the-other-centreback are quite dominant in the air and cut out any of Pool's wide play. Shev and Crespo need no mention and against a slow Pool back four, pace could well win the day.

I am predicting one of two outcomes ... a win by one goal for Pool in the first half or penalties after 120 minutes. Whatever, the outcome, I pray that the game is an exciting one, unlike the dour weekend experience at Cardiff. I blame Arse for that.

GO REDS!!!!​
24052005203957_GoReds.jpg

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Liverpool to edge out a jaded Milan side who lost the Serie A title on the weekend...

Onimusha

Reaction score
67' Liverpool 3 - 3 Milan

Conman your boys have never looked so close! AMAZING COMEBACK! had totally written them off at half-time.

moxdevil

Reaction score
What the fuck is happening this season? :nuts: by this logic united should be league champions! Bloody plucky scousers! Got the out-classed part right, but for twenty minutes in the second half it was men versus boys. :confused:

Jerzy Doodoo to Jerzy 'Grobelaar' Dudek. A very grudging congrats to the hub-cap and vcr stealers. ;)

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I had written them off at halftime too.. I thought the way Milan were going they'd get another couple.. Congrats to 'Pool for a spirited fightback and never say die attitude.. Well Done!!
Champions League for them next season??

Conman

Reaction score
What did I tell you fuckersz?!!? What did I tell you?!!?

FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME! CHAMPIONS!!!

We get to keep the fucking cup!!! Certainly was a game of two halves as predicted but not quite what I expected ! :lol: The best EU Cup performance ever by any of the Pool final teams.

Just stepped off the plane an hour ago but I'm still in my Red! Gonna sleep in it too!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME! FIVE TIME! CHAMPIONS!!!

gerrardtrop_g.jpg
lfctop_g.jpg

Last edited:

Conman

Reaction score
I guess with that last post, this thread is sadly ending. Its been a great season and another great football thread on this board. Its been great fun guys and I hope to continue this next season when Zini opens the 2005/06 thread.

In the meantime, we can continue with this current one with updates on player movement and politics. Two main issues with great interest worth following is Glazers' destruction of Utd and this one below;

Euro big guns get behind Liverpool bid

Pressure has increased on UEFA to include Liverpool in the Champions League next season after G14, the grouping of elite European clubs, called for the Reds to be allowed to defend their trophy.

G14 was the body that forced UEFA to expand the Champions League in 1998 by threatening to set up a breakaway competition and now they have thrown their weight behind Liverpool, one of their founder members.

A G14 spokesman said: 'We support the desire to see Liverpool defend their trophy and the matter will be raised at our management board meeting next month.

'We believe UEFA should look at ways of allowing this to happen.'

The organisation is made up of 18 powerful clubs including Real Madrid, AC Milan and Bayern Munich - as well as Manchester United and Arsenal - and a formal approach will be made to UEFA after the G14 meeting in Amsterdam on June 9.

Meanwhile, the FA's chairman Geoff Thompson, who is also a UEFA vice-president, has continued lobbying for there to be five English clubs in the Champions League so Liverpool can defend their crown.

His main argument is that nearly all the 52 UEFA member countries would be given an extra place in the Champions League in similar circumstances - apart from England, Spain and Italy because they are already allowed four teams in the competition.

The FA believe that is an inconsistency in the regulations and that even if UEFA are not convinced on this occasion they should change the rules for the future.

Thompson said: 'We are working extremely hard to try to secure the extra place for Liverpool.

'Our basic concern is to ensure that all 52 countries have the same opportunity. There is an additional place guaranteed should the champions come from 49 countries in Europe but not for the other three - England, Italy and Spain.

'We are saying that there should be a level playing field and that every country should have the same opportunity.'

Liverpool will have to wait three weeks before they will know one way or another - the issue will be decided by UEFA's 15-man executive committee at their meeting in Manchester on June 17.

There is some hope for Liverpool because UEFA president Lennart Johansson is understood to be broadly supportive, and his influence is extremely important though not necessarily decisive.

Mario Lefkaritis, a Cypriot member of UEFA's executive committee, said he would approach the meeting with an open mind.

He said: 'It is very dangerous to pre-judge anything. If the issue is raised in Manchester we have to listen to all sides and then make a decision.'

moxdevil

Reaction score
It seems the Welsh champions offered to play a revenue producing playoff against Pool, but this was rejected by the Welsh FA.

I just don't think they'll change the rules, any team omitted for Liverpool to enter will feel hard-done, and after all they got their places by their league form. Money takes precedence to tradition or sentiment today, and as such no smaller club barring being compensated would give up their place to allow pool to defend the trophy.

On the transfer/movement front, united have released Carroll- yippee!

England reserves versus USA tomorrow, any predictions as to by how many we'll lose by? :)

Last edited:

Conman

Reaction score
Onimusha said:
ROLMMFAO!!!!!! What a bunch of loosers! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

After three pages of bragging, boasting and bloating about the first half and a Hernan Creepio hattrick, they suddenly go into coma for the last two pages and eat their own shit!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Fuckin chickens never hatch till the Scousers sing!!!!

a5579fb05bc5b22e81b928650aebf421Bloosers_01.jpg

a5579fb05bc5b22e81b928650aebf421Bloosers_02.jpg

a5579fb05bc5b22e81b928650aebf421Bloosers_03.jpg

a5579fb05bc5b22e81b928650aebf421Bloosers_04.jpg

a5579fb05bc5b22e81b928650aebf421Bloosers_05.jpg

Hey Bloosers!!! Can You count to Five? :angryrazz

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Is it just me or does there seem to be a tilt in the world's favourite football team to hate??? I mean like it or not, Man U has been the team to hate over the last decade or so BUT could Chelsea be the new team that everyone will love to hate??

Conman

Reaction score
You're right. And this is the rationale;

Man Utd USED to be hated till they fell by the wayside to Arse's Wankers. The Wankers have always been more arrogant and cocky about their football and Arse is the ... was the ... perfect man to hate for all his arrogance and constant blaming of everything and everyone else except himself and his beloved wankers.

Now comes along THE most arrogant SOB in the business and is even unashamed of claiming to be the One. With deep pockets and an attitude to match that of Hollywood Prima Donnas, Chelski have everything you love to hate.

Utd, in the meantime, have become the team to feel sorry for. A team built on British blood, sweat and tears is now the subject of American corporatisation. The end is near for Utd. In less than 36 hours, (my time) Utd will no longer be listed and to add to their woes, Nike is making threats now. I feel heartfelt sorrow for the team but ....

Better them then us! :D

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hehehe you're happy... Till a South American Drug Lord buys Liverpool! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.