• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
I think Floyd is just there for the big pay day, the exposure, and to have fun. He will definately not quit boxing and start wrestling full time (unless he gets hurt).

Did you guys see that 3 way match last night on ecw punk/elijah/shelton? Very good match. It actually caught me off guard as I stopped fast forwarding and watched the whole thing.

I also think it is funny how every person who has held the held the ecw title or been a contender since Morrison won it is "small" by pro wrestling standards. Chavo, Morrison, Punk, and Elijah, its almost like its the lightweight championship.

nekkid

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy got his second helath violation for drug abuse. He is out for 60 days. DAMN IT!! This just reminds me of the rvd situation, RVD had two world titles while Jeff had one but still damn Jeff was on his way to an eventual world title. That sux big time. I would be completely shocked if it was roids.

What do you guys think of the Big show Mayweather stuff. Could be interesting. I am still confused though is it a wrestling match or a boxing match?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Jeff hardy fucked up big time he was at the highest point on his career and he blew it I hope he is able to come back a better person but 60 days is a long boring time for people like jeff.

Mayweather stunt was fun but I too have no idea as to what the match at mania will be? I'm assuming that floyd will take the match as well but it looks to me like their building show into the unstoppable giant again? We'll have to see how it plays out!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
MITB Ladder Match is not going to be as great as it would be with Jeff, but fortunetely they handeled it well and put CM Punk in it.

Floyd vs Show is going to be a MMA match, whitch Mayweather hopefully will win. I'm one of the few NORMAL wrestling fans who doesn't hate him.

And Finally...
Cena status: I still hate him.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
'Normal' wrestling fan? Weather is great boxer the guy needs to get the fuck out a wrestling ring I mean having him beat the big show would be the same as a midget beating normal size guy...wait!!!!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
'Normal' wrestling fan? Weather is great boxer the guy needs to get the fuck out a wrestling ring I mean having him beat the big show would be the same as a midget beating normal size guy...wait!!!!

By normal I mean I don't go psycho about it when an outsider comes to WWE ring. You're saying mayweather has no chance? I think in real life the chances would be 60-40 to Bigshow. But if Mayweather uses his speed (let's face it, Big Show is SLOW), he might have a chance, but if Show grabbed him it's Game Over.
The other part about midgets beating normal size guys in wrestling?...Horny has a few victories and Rey Mysterio has beaten Big Show, Kane and Khali.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Christ your right oh well the big shows fucked then! WWE loves the littlist big guy story!

nekkid

Reaction score
KA are you sure that the mayweather/big show thing is going to be an MMA fight, I don't recall this ever being mentioned on tv.

Lets start our wrestlemania predictions next week after all the matches are announced. It seems that this year is much tougher to call than last year. I'm kind of interested to see everybody's picks.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
KA are you sure that the mayweather/big show thing is going to be an MMA fight, I don't recall this ever being mentioned on tv.

Lets start our wrestlemania predictions next week after all the matches are announced. It seems that this year is much tougher to call than last year. I'm kind of interested to see everybody's picks.

I read about it in some article in some website. It must be a mma match because Floyd uses his boxing moves and Show uses his wrestling moves.

I will not tell my WM predictions just yet. I will do it after this week's SmackDown.

Natureboy412

Reaction score
I'm one of the few NORMAL wrestling fans who doesn't hate him.
Has nothing to do with wrestling. The guy is an self absorbed arse period.

On another note; No one should retire Flair. He should go out on a win!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My this weeks RAW rebound.

I must say that last RAW was the best RAW since...mmm...forever.

1. CM Punk vs Carlito - Not much to say, we all knew the winner b4 the match started. The dropkick Carlito gave to Punk was the higlight of the match. 2.6/5

2. Umaga vs Brian Kendrick and Paul London - Same thing, we knew who was going to win. The match was boring. Highlight of the match was Kendrick walking out on London. That pissed me off. Since WWE brought London and Kendrick from SD to RAW they have accomplished nothing they have turned from respectabe mid-carders to jobbers. And now they're breaking up the tag team...that is the worst decision ever. What's next? Release Kendrick/London? Rating: 0.5/10 Umaga's Samoan Spike on London saved the match.

3.Jericho vs Big Show - I thought Show was going to win, but I didn't think it was going to be by DQ. Good 2/5

4.Candice Michelle/Maria vs Jillian Hall/Victoria - Surprisingly good match. Maria sucked like always, but I saw some interesting moves by other women. But the best part of the match was Santino Marella's commentary and disrespecting Jerry "Stupid" Lawler. 3.8/5

5. Flair vs Vince. Best Flair match since the beginning of the "lose and retire" storyline. Avarage match for Vince. But best match of the night. 4.3/5

6. Orton/Cena vs RAW roster. I knew Cena and Orton were going to win, because Cena is Superman, he never looses. I'm happy they did win via DQ. Best part of the match were tho RKO's orton gave. And the other part I liked was the miracle that happened - Cena got his ass kicked and Orton was the main man. HHH pedigreeing both was predictable. Rating 4/5

Overall Rating : 3/5...Nice :D

Until next time...
-KA-

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I must say that Raw was the biggest load of shit ever!

Carlito vs Punk - Um carlito has no drive and the highlight for him so far was teaming with Santino??? CM Punk was ECW now he turns up everywhere - MITB could be a real downer now that Jeff's out of it!!

Umanga vs formor amazing tag team - full of the usual storyline to break up a tag team and turn them into single stars hmm has this ever worked before? NO! Will it work now? NO!

Y2J vs Show - Show wins with a punch? WTF!

Flair vs Vince - cant wait for HBK to beat Flair so we can put these months of flair matches behind us - he's old, and boring go home Ric!! Vince u've only had one good match at that was vs HHH in 1999 give it a rest!

Orton/Cena vs all the shit left on Raw - HHH comes down and does what he'll do at Mania and so Raw ends thank fuck for that!

nekkid

Reaction score
I agree phynix, that guy needs to be silenced. I got paid a lot of money to pretend to be a fan at mania 23. I need the extra income.

When will we do our 'mania predictions? Saturday after smackdown? Here is the latest card..

World Title Match
Edge vs. The Undertaker

WWE Title Match
Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H

Boxer vs. Wrestler
Floyd Mayweather vs. Big Show

ECW Title Match
Chavo Guerrero vs. Winner of 24 Man Battle Royal

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk vs. Carlito vs. MVP vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Ken Kennedy vs. John Morrison

If Flair Loses, He Must Retire
Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels

Belfast Brawl
Finlay vs. JBL

Playboy Bunnymania Match f/ Snoop Dogg & Kim Kardashian
Melina & Beth Phoenix vs. Maria & Ashley

Batista vs. Umaga

24 Man Battle Royal
Winner Faces Chavo Guerrero for ECW Title
Will air on WWE.com
Participants:
Brian Kendrick