• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
ok here is a good question I think. Who in the wwe should turn face, who should turn heel?

I think the following should turn heel...

Jericho
HBK
Cena
and from what bobo posted earlier CM Punk

Face?

Maybe its time for Kennedy to have a face turn
Umaaga?

thoughts...

One other thing I have found some really good shoot interviews on youtube they don't last too long but I think we should start posting them on here when we find them. I'll start with this awesome Dudley Boyz shoot, One of my fav's..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9fcxdsxanAM

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I think Punk and Cena should turn heel and Kennedy should turn face. I don't think Umaga could ever be turned face without ruining the monster gimmick he has.

nekkid

Reaction score
Ya Kennedy was acting like a face on RAW. They might have to use humor to get umaga over as a face, like they did with Kane and his Kanenites.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Phone msgs were a lil creepy!

Kennedy was very face on Raw! Umanga should stay as a heel, unless they wanna suddenly give him a live mike...ahh remeber when Kane first started talking..sniff sniff memories!

King Regal, yeah I like the sound of that...No wait Regal has barely wrestled in the last three years and I thought that the King title was given to a rising star?

Y2J as a heel is great stuff but so would HBK? hmmm these two would be a great lil group kinda like Rated RKO but they should last longer!

Cena needs a heel turn like yesterday, we dont seem him much with all his film shooting and stuff and by the sounds of it JBL wants a piece of him soon, but a heel turn is wahat is needed...I've heard the summerslam plan is for Cena to face HHH? Hows that gonna work?

Great Shoot interview nekkid!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Another interesting interwiev nekkid (y).

LOL it seems that The Rock (Happy Birthday!() has really lost his respect. Last night on Smackdown Mick Foley said something like this "I've held this WWE tag team championship with some of the great WWE superstars like Stone Cold Steve Austin (1 time) and Kane (1 time)" forgetting the biggest of them all The Rock with who he has been tag champ 3 times.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Another interesting interwiev nekkid (y).

LOL it seems that The Rock (Happy Birthday!() has really lost his respect. Last night on Smackdown Mick Foley said something like this "I've held this WWE tag team championship with some of the great WWE superstars like Stone Cold Steve Austin (1 time) and Kane (1 time)" forgetting the biggest of them all The Rock with who he has been tag champ 3 times.

Yeah, EVERYONE, fans and superstars have pretty much lost respect for The Rock. I wonder how that makes Umaga feel. Being that Umaga is The Rock's cousin, I wonder if there is any impact on him or if he gets into any arguments while defending his cuz. :p

m1abrams

Reaction score
Are any wrestlers happy tho with how the business has turned out. Its fallen so far from the Monday night wars. If i see Raw once every 3 months thats allot now.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't seen Raw in probably 6 months. And usually, if WWE I try my hardest to get there...but not this time, even if they are in the new Sprint Center, kinda sad.

joneil

Reaction score
I knew she was rehabbing some kind of injury. May have been worse than they thought.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
What? Torrie was almost the most over wwe diva, and they release her? If they had any respect for her they should have retire her not release her. I'm disappointed.

bubba

Reaction score
he had a back injury sometime late year.she been rehabbing for a while now

saeko nogami

Reaction score
maybe she'll go to TNA where they'll strip her naked.seriously they could have kept her as a valet.Even festus would have looked good if he was accompanied to the ring by torrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Judgement Day is this Sunday, so here are my prefictions...

Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels - I think Jerich. HBK said that he was faking the injuri on RAW, but we all know that in the storyline he plays this always give 100% guy, who says he is fine even when he is, and thats why he's gonna loose.

JBL vs. John Cena - Unfortunately Superman is going to win, but I hope JBL will finally get his first PPV victory,

Women's Champion Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Melina (Triple Threat Match) - Overrated horseface Mickie wins. I'm rooting for Melina.

Undertaker vs. Edge (World Heavyweight Championship Match) - Another face wictory, but I want Edge to win.

WWE Tag Team Champions The Miz & John Morrison vs. ECW Champion Kane & CM Punk - Miz and Morrison both beat their opponents Punk and Kane in singles matches at ECW, so at Judgement Day that punk CM and Kane are gonna get their revenge and win.

WWE Champion Triple H vs. Randy Orton (Steel Cage Match) - As much as I want Randy Orton to win, I just cannot see it happen. Not that I don't like HHH, I just like Randy Orton more. Why HHH is going to win? There are many reasons, but I give you 2 examples. First - HHH has been a champ for only about 6 weeks. Second - It's May, But in June's edition of WWE Magazine HHH is talking about being a champ etc.

nekkid

Reaction score
HBK vs. Jericho: I think that right now Jericho needs this win. I hope, like I always do, that HBK turns heel and Jericho gets the rub. Jericho wins

JBL vs. Cena: JBL wins by cheating or some interference, then a rematch on RAW where cena supermans (new verb?) to victory. JBL needs a win here as well.

Women's title: I'll go with beth, dont know why, and dont really care

Undertaker vs. Edge: I'll go with Edge by massive interference from the family. I don't see them stripping taker of the title just to give it back. Or maybe some stip where the title is still vacant for a smackdown ratings ploy, which would be cool.

WWE tag titles: I'll go with punk and Kane and a possible breakup of Miz and Morrison

HHH vs. Orton: I'll go with Hunter. I think theyy will want him as champ for a big match at summerslam.

nekkid

Reaction score
Ok I am interested in what you guys think. There are some wrestlers I just don't get. We kind of touched on it before with CM Punk. I guess the question is; which wrestlers are popular and you don't understand why? Here's mine..

CM Punk (although I liked the footage old him as a heel)
Awesome Kong. Is it because she is big? The IWC goes nuts over her.
John Cena. Average in the ring, incredibly cheesy on the mic.
Randy Orton. Terrible on the mic, good in the ring half the time.

Thats all that comes to mind right now.