• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

s6boysam

Reaction score
Fucking internet has been busted so I couldn't make my picks in time, oh well I was lagging quite significantly behind anyway.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Hey, jerseyboy, Hello from another jersey boy! New Jersey, I trust you mean. I'll leave out the bastard part, though, if you don't mind...

Anyway, damned if I didn't see old Rick Flair in the ring tonight getting his old ass beat! Whooo! He's like older than Hogan, ain't he? God, that must be painful getting thrown around like that at his age!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
OK.. so I haven't watched RAW about a month now. But since it was a special event last night I gathered myself and watched it. And now I'm sorry, I'm here again to bitch about it. :lol:

The matches were average, not too bad - with one exception - one of the most talented superstars looses to Hornswoggle. That's just idiotic.

Also every year they try to make Smackdown look even more second rate show than in the past. But this year they went overboard. They drafted ALL first rate stars from Smackdown and gave back midcarders and no-good divas like Kelly and Rosa and ofcourse jobbers Chavo and Hornswoggle. That's not right.

And what the hell are they doing with Cena. They make him WAY too big hero and he's not as funny as he thinks he is. Lame.

Next part is not to diss the troops but:

"I thank you for protecting the freedom of the flag I live under" by John Cena. THEY ARE NOT THERE TO PROTECT YOUR FREEDOM YOU DUMB FUCK? You think all troops of all the coutries are protecting the freedom of the countires they represent or just the US? You really think the idiot middle-eastern terrorists are going to take over half of the world? YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMBASS and so is everybody else who thinks the troops in Afganistan and Iraq are protecting your freedom. Dumbasses.

My uncle is in Afganistan right now and did 2 tours in Irag. I know he's not protecting my freedom there.

nekkid

Reaction score
Well, I can't complete with KA's rant ha, but did you guys see that Impact got a .5 rating? Holy smokes. I just don't understand why. I really thought that last weeks Impact was great. This week's was so-so. But a .5? I just don't get it.

I know that there are a million things wrong with TNA but those kind of ratings are grounds for cancellation. Since January 4th when Bisch and Hogan took over I have to say that there were some bright spots but overall I liked TNA better before they arrived. I odn't understand why they don't push guys like the motor city machine guns. They are young, hungry, incredibly talented and hilarious on the mic. They instead give the belts to... the team of, well just MAtt Morgan. Matt Morgan? By himself. IMO he sucks ass by himself much less as a tag team with, ummm himself.

I want TNA to succeed. I want it to actually put up a fight with RAW since I believe the best wrestling we ever saw was in the late 90's when wcw and wwf were beating eachother senseless.

Maybe the .5 will be the wake up call Dixie Carter needs. WWE must be laughing their nuts off right now. Maybe I answered my own question a little but my point is that i really don't get why the show got a .5 especially off the great show from last week.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
So I was bored today and went to see what's on wwe.com, to check out some results.

But first thing I saw was they eliminated Bryan Danielson from NXT. wat?

Anyone watches NXT? Can you explain me why?

I see the fans poll results and he was the most popular, also he seemed to be one of the few who had in ring technical skills and he's the ONLY one who got some reaction out of the croud.

And who are the PROs who voted him out? why? Did they feel thretened?

Dumbasses.

Oh and TNA is back on thursdays. Good decision imho.

PLAYERJAY69

Reaction score
So I was bored today and went to see what's on wwe.com, to check out some results.

But first thing I saw was they eliminated Bryan Danielson from NXT. wat?

Anyone watches NXT? Can you explain me why?

I see the fans poll results and he was the most popular, also he seemed to be one of the few who had in ring technical skills and he's the ONLY one who got some reaction out of the croud.

And who are the PROs who voted him out? why? Did they feel thretened?

Dumbasses.

Oh and TNA is back on thursdays. Good decision imho.

I tried to peep nxt:snore: i saw the 1st 2 episodes but its un-watchable
i dvr it and fast forward right through it they could of left heat on as bad as it was :snore: are at lease try out an all divas show :pimp: so no do not know the results...

I agree with u about TNA going back to thurs. im liking tna more now dayz good show last night too :mrgreen:

BTW u know anything about the new show spike is letting them put on:confused:

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I heard the Daniel Bryan beat the shit outta Cole!

OVER THE LIMIT
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Batista ("I Quit" Match) - Cena
World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger vs. Big Show - swagger
Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston - Drew
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (S.E.S. Pledge vs. Hair Match) - Rey
Randy Orton vs. Edge - Orton
Unified Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty vs. Chris Jericho & The Miz - JeriMiz
Divas Champion Eve vs. Maryse - Eve
R-Truth vs. Ted DiBiase - Dibiase

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score

I lold

OVER THE LIMIT
- already? I really need to pay attention.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Batista ("I Quit" Match) - Cena (I heard Bati wants to quit wrestling)
World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger vs. Big Show - Swagger
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (S.E.S. Pledge vs. Hair Match) - PUNK
Randy Orton vs. Edge - Edge
Unified Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty vs. Chris Jericho & The Miz - Harts
Divas Champion Eve vs. Maryse - Maryse is hotter

This one's pretty good:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBl_myCq_CI

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score

OVER THE LIMIT
World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger vs. Big Show - swagger
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (S.E.S. Pledge vs. Hair Match) - Rey
Unified Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty vs. Chris Jericho & The Miz - JeriMiz
Divas Champion Eve vs. Maryse - Eve

gotta agree with these picks here, plus too lazy to type all out

Shottis

Reaction score
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Batista ("I Quit" Match) - John Cena
World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger vs. Big Show - Jack Swagger
Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston - Kofi Kingston
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (S.E.S. Pledge vs. Hair Match) - Rey Mysterio
Randy Orton vs. Edge - Randy Orton
Unified Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty vs. Chris Jericho & The Miz - Hart Dynasty
Divas Champion Eve vs. Maryse - Eve Torres
R-Truth vs. Ted DiBiase - Ted DiBiase

DjMIAU

Reaction score
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Batista ("I Quit" Match)
World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger vs. Big Show
Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (S.E.S. Pledge vs. Hair Match)
Randy Orton vs. Edge
Unified Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty vs. Chris Jericho & The Miz
Divas Champion Eve vs. Maryse
R-Truth vs. Ted DiBiase

nekkid

Reaction score
Jack Swagger vs. Big Show - Swagger
Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (S.E.S. Pledge vs. Hair Match) - PUNK
Unified Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty vs. Chris Jericho & The Miz - Harts
Divas Champion Eve vs. Maryse - eve

nekkid

Reaction score
I almost went to this ppv, boy am i glad i didn't. What a shitfest. A world title disqualification AND a double countout? Two stoppages for blood?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Championship = 2 points
Normal = 1 point
All guess correct = 3 points

I didn’t include the double count out from Over the Limit

Ka - 17 + 4 + 4 = 25
Phynix - 17 + 9 + 4 = 30
ssmith - 9
jerseyboy - 24
S6 - 15
bobo - 18 + 4 = 22
Dj - 18 + 7 + 7 = 32
Nekkid - 16 + 9 + 6 = 31
Shottis - 8 + 9 + 9 = 26

Well done to Shottis whos had some great picks over the last 2 months.

OTL sounds like a shit fest to me I didn’t watch and have no plans too. This no blood thing is pissing me and ever other fan off! Stopping matches is annoying for any reason.
Orton dislocated his arm that’s why we had a double count out. Annoys me that they still use disqualifications to extend storylines - I’m sure we’ll have another Show v swagger match next month and this will see Swagger use the belt behind the refs back in order to get a win!

s6boysam

Reaction score
Haha I honestly don't give a shit about WWE anymore, it is so kiddy and wanky now, I have watched it for 18 years but enough is enough.

nekkid

Reaction score
Ok I have to bitch...

So tna is putting out a Motor City Machine Guns dvd even though they haven't won the belts yet and they haven't even been on impact in 3 weeks? Wow, that is great promotion. A new viewer to the show would be like "Wow these guys are good in the ring , and they are funny... Can't wait to see them." Then they watch and they aren't even mentioned much less have a match.

I feel a little better.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Have to agree and join the bitching :D:D:D

they should so use the guns instead of the dudleys / orlando / morgan / ink inc etc.

nekkid

Reaction score
Ya, obviously I am a mcmg mark but I just don't get it. I mean, Bischoff has always said he is a cruiserweight fan as well. Then they go and create a tag team with Anderson and HArdy, (even though Hardy may end up in jail for drugs) instead of using an established team.

I am guessing the political reason is because Hogan thinks they are too small and he wants belts on guys that he brought like: RVD, Hardy and Anderson, The Band, ect. So that if the company makes a turnaround he can say 'see once these guys were champs ratings went up, I know what I am doing.' (Even though the ratings have been in the shitter) It's too bad because if mcmg jumped to wwe I believe they would get lost in the shuffle.

Hey Dixie Carter! Give Hogan and Bisch one more year, and if it still sux like it does now... Throw a ton of money at Paul Heyman and give him the book and thank me later.

Sorry thought I was done in my earlier post but this is tna, and its a shit factory that really annoys me. ha