• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I only just became aware of this but Raw this Past Monday saw he start of an interesting storyline. Wade Barret the winner of NXT appeared during Cena match w/ CM punk he stared down Cena and then all the Rookies appeared around the ring and then systematically destroyed all WWE elepments - wrestlers, announcers, ring crew equipment they even tore up the ring and then finished with a beat down on Cena (KA it's sweet you gotta watch it!). I'm not sure what's going on by if this continues well let's say it could add a bit of spice back Ito WWE programming. - here's the WWE video http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/raw/2010/june8-14/14690316

I've just learned that FCW was also over run during the main event with the same happening again beat down and destruction of all WWE equipment.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Thanks for the video, phynix. I love seeing Cena getting brutally beaten down. But what was the angle, the point, NXT s1 dudes a new big stable? Guess I've gotta watch RAW next week to find out.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm not sure but wrestlingexposed.com where I get a lot of information stayed that they had more vistors after Raw than they did for Wrestlemania! It seems that people are interested in this new faction let's hope they aren't wasted like current tag teams or past groups!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
LOL but knowing WWE, they'll manage to fuck it up also.

DjMIAU

Reaction score
Sheamus
Mysterio
The Hart Dynasty
Alicia Fox
Kelly Kelly
Drew McIntyre
Jericho

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Just to take part;

WWE Champion Sheamus vs. John Cena (Steel Cage Match)
World Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger
Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Orton
SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Kofi
Unified Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty vs. Jimmy & Jey Uso
Divas Champion Alicia Fox vs. Eve
Women's Champion Layla vs. Kelly Kelly

nekkid

Reaction score
Sheamus
Mysterio
The Hart Dynasty
Alicia Fox
layla
Drew McIntyre
miz

Shottis

Reaction score
Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Evan Bourne
SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Cody Rhodes

Lihen

Reaction score
My predictions for tonight's PPV are, Sheamus retains, Swagger wins, McIntyre wins SD MITB, Miz or DiBiase win Raw MITB, Hart Dynasty retains, Kelly Kelly wins and Alicia Fox retains. I hope to ace at least 3 of these, and great predictions from all the others users here, hope you ace some predictions as well

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok so I completely forgot about the PPV and there for I haven't seen it or the results I am copy KA in every match just that there is no chance of me cheating on this.

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Orton
SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Kofi

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I forgot about the ppv aswell but already saw results. sounded decent. Why do ppv sneek up on me when the WWE promotes the shit out of them.

Edit: just saw my post count, awesome. is there a way to keep it there and still make posts?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I forgot about the ppv aswell but already saw results. sounded decent. Why do ppv sneek up on me when the WWE promotes the shit out of them.

The PPV's are way too often that's why they sneek up on me too. Last month's I forgot and I would have forgotten this one also if DjMIAU hadn't posted his predictions.

Edit: just saw my post count, awesome. is there a way to keep it there and still make posts?

LOL, awesome, but I'm afraid there's no way to keep it like this and keep posting.

EDIT: just saw my post count, I really need to get a life.

Lihen

Reaction score
Just for those who didn't get a chance to see or read last night's MITB PPV here are the results of said event:

Kane won the SD MITB
Alicia Fox retained the Diva's title
Layla retained the Women's title
The Hart Dynasty retained the Unified Tag Team titles
Rey Mysterio successfully reatined the World Heavyweight Championship, but Kane chashed in his MITB briefcase and became the new World Heavyweight Champion
The Miz won the Raw MITB
Sheamus retained the WWE title, due to interference from the Nexus during the cage match. After the match was over John Cena attacked 2 of the Nexus members, leaving Michael Tarver and Justin Gabriel laid out in the ringside, and before leaving to the backstage area he ripped the Nexus' N armband off of Tarver's arm.

I'm personally glad I got at least 4 matches in my prediction right, and to the others who made predictions and got them right good job, hope you find this post useful

nekkid

Reaction score
The nWo invasion of wcw. The early 90's ecw invasion of monday night raw. Wcw invades wwf after its bought. Ecw invades wwf after it gets bought. the wcw/ecw alliance in wwf. Vince resurects ecw, then cancels it. Now TNA is having a ECW invasion? Good God, is this really happening?

Oh, Lihen, one thing too. You can't say "Miz or Dibiase win MITB". I mean cmon.

Lihen

Reaction score
The nWo invasion of wcw. The early 90's ecw invasion of monday night raw. Wcw invades wwf after its bought. Ecw invades wwf after it gets bought. the wcw/ecw alliance in wwf. Vince resurects ecw, then cancels it. Now TNA is having a ECW invasion? Good God, is this really happening?

Oh, Lihen, one thing too. You can't say "Miz or Dibiase win MITB". I mean cmon.

Not to sound rude or anything, but why not? Its a prediction meaning I can give my opinion on who should win, I felt The Miz or Ted DiBiase should've been 1 of 2 people to win the Raw MITB. I see no problem in writing both names since I felt either one should've won and alas The Miz won. So I felt it would be no problem writing both, if it is something that inconvinienced you, I'm sorry for it, but I feel there was nothing wrong in it.