• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Shottis

Reaction score
Sheamus (c) vs. Wade Barrett vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Chris Jericho
Michelle McCool (Women's) vs. Melina (Divas)
Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker
The Miz (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
The Big Show vs. CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
The Hart Dynasty (David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd) (c) vs. TBD

*The sixpack challenge is going to be between Sheamus, Cena and Barrett. Orton has dominated Raw the last month so there's no way he'll win. Jericho is putting people over, and if Edge is returning to Smackdown i don't think he'll win it.
Winner: Barrett

*McCool vs Melina - Melina never loses anything.
Winner Melina

*Kane vs Undertaker - If Kane is quitting and Undertaker should quit, this might be a swan song for Kane. I can't see how Undertaker will lose to Evil Kane.
Winner: The Undertaker

*The Miz vs Bryan - I'm guessing the Miz loses so he can cash in his MIB. The WWE then can have United States champion belt matches again, since all The Miz is doing is carrying it around.
Winner: Bryan

*The Big Show vs CM Punk - The Big Show seems to be putting people over, since he almost never wins since he went back to Smackdown.
Winner: CM Punk

*Ziggler vs Kingston - I hate Ziggler and i believe he will win, but i can't pick him as winner :D
Winner: Kingston

*Tag team match - This match is still TBD. The Harts have had these belts for what seems like ages, and i think they will lose them tonight.
Winner: The other tag team yet to be determined (Probably Dashing and the scot)

nekkid

Reaction score
cm punk
hart dynasty
laycool
dolph
daniel dryan
kane
orton

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cm punk
hart dynasty
laycool
dolph
daniel dryan
kane
Barrett

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
huh what? what's going on? another event already?

nekkid

Reaction score
hell in a cell

mccool
cena
daniel bryan
orton (then miz cashes ina and wins)
taker

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
And They Are ..... Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarret and Jeff Hardy? WTF! All this time waiting and this is the best they can come up with? The Gobbledy Gooker made more sense than this group. Are these the same They that got Joe as well?

It would be more enjoyable If it were The sinister minister James Mitchell and Raven. It would make more sense that way.

nekkid

Reaction score
If it made sense then it wouldnt be tna! ha. At last Bichoff is a heel now, it just wasnt working him working face.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
And They Are ..... Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarret and Jeff Hardy? WTF! All this time waiting and this is the best they can come up with? The Gobbledy Gooker made more sense than this group. Are these the same They that got Joe as well?

It would be more enjoyable If it were The sinister minister James Mitchell and Raven. It would make more sense that way.

So I happened to around to catch part of TNA last week.. and I was kicked out of the room from all my commentary regarding all of this... Seriously? We have NEVER seen Hogan and Bischoff go bad and create a super villian group before... :angryrazz

I hardly ever watch anymore, but I sorta expected that when I did, it would be new storylines... not just a rehash of the late 90's awesomeness...

Shottis

Reaction score
Randy Orton (c) vs. Wade Barrett (with John Cena)
Team SmackDown (Big Show (captain), Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Edge, Tyler Reks and Kofi Kingston (with Hornswoggle (mascot))) vs. Team Raw (The Miz (captain), R-Truth, John Morrison, Santino Marella, Sheamus, CM Punk and Ezekiel Jackson)
Team Lay-Cool (Layla or Michelle McCool) (c) vs. Natalya
Kane (c) (with Paul Bearer) vs. The Undertaker
Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler

nekkid

Reaction score
Sheamus
Team Del Rio
The Nexus
Natalya
Dolph Ziggler
Kane
Daniel Bryan
Wade Barrett

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This one was Survivor Series right? I remeber my 12 yo brother mentioned it.

Can anyone of you post the result and give a quick comment if the PPV would be worth watching?

Greg1921

Reaction score
Dark R-Truth (with Eve Torres) defeated Zack Ryder Singles match
1 Daniel Bryan (c) defeated Ted DiBiase (with Maryse) Singles match for the WWE United States Championship
2 John Morrison defeated Sheamus Singles match
3 Dolph Ziggler (c) (with Vickie Guerrero) defeated Kaval Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
4 Team Mysterio (Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Chris Masters, Big Show, and Montel Vontavious Porter) defeated Team Del Rio (Alberto Del Rio, Tyler Reks, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, and Cody Rhodes) Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match[13]
5 Natalya defeated Team Lay-Cool (Layla and Michelle McCool) (c) 2-on-1 handicap match for the WWE Divas Championship
6 Kane (c) fought Edge to a draw Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
7 The Nexus (Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater) (c) (with David Otunga, Michael McGillicutty, and Husky Harris) defeated Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship[
8 Randy Orton (c) defeated Wade Barrett Pinfall-and-submissions-only singles match for the WWE Championship, with special referee John Cena. If Barrett wins the championship, Cena will be free from The Nexus. Otherwise, Cena's career Is over

Only the US title match is worth it. It was another PPV that they could have done more with but said fuck it.