• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Chuck67

Reaction score
i agree Savage deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame but
because of the McMahon issue it's unlikely he'll get in.
Has nothing to do with walking out as Steve Austin did
the same thing and is still welcome in the WWE.

BTW, what's the joke about Arn Anderson, Thief???

If you think he's NOT Hall of Fame worthy, who else is??

-C

nekkid

Reaction score
Chuck, I wonder if the WWE uses any criteria to pick who enters the hall of fame. Or if it is all just politics. Probably politics. I would say the following are probably essential:

1. At least 1 World Title reign in either WWE, WCW, ECW, NWA, AWA. (except for women, managers, and tag teams)

2. Must have reached a high level of popularity (ratings, t-shirt sales, buyrates, fan reaction)

3. If they lacked popularity then they have to make up for it with incredible in-ring ability.

Who do you guys think are the future hall of famers on the current WWE roster? Here is what I think:

Undertaker
Angle
HHH
HBK
Foley
Austin, the rock (if they currently have contracts)
Ric Flair

On the fence:
Jericho
Cena
Benoit
Booker T
Animal (Road Warriors)
Matt Hardy (Hardy boyz)
RVD
Trish

Dillon

Reaction score
The Stone Cold walk out was not a few minutes before a live taping.Like Savage was.Savage was in the build and would not go on.He told Vince off and left.Alot different that Stone Cold.Arn deserves to be in the Hall of fame he had single and tag team titles.Oh yeah he also was part of the Four Horseman.I something think on this thread.If it didn't happen in the last ten years.It doesn't count.I remember everyone on here saying JYD should be in the Hall of Fame.I like him and he is a big part of 80's WWF but if JYD in then Arn in too.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think RVD should, even if he never gets the WWE title. He should get a shot at it though. Jericho needs to have the title once for it to happen, especially since he isn't around much now. I think Booker T will get in, but it will be down the road. He was so good in WCW, but hasn't had a great opportunity in WWE. All the Road Warriors should get in, not just Animal.

I'm getting really sick of Edge and Lita, I hope it ends soon, but the thumb tacks at the Main Event show was great, going back to the old days of Foley.

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
RVD is getting shafted. He only got one go at the title and of course he had to do the J-O-B to HHH.

As far as Foley I'm getting tired of him coming back for a one time shot every Wrestlemania just to put over the younger talent.

Oh and anyone else think the Candice Michelle Playboy pics are well average at best. I mean her earlier nude pics where hella hotter. Damn, Melina need to pose!

METALHEAD666

Reaction score
Candice Michelle was at her best when she was on Playboy TV--on the show Totally Busted--Playboys version of Candid Camera--she was on the earlier episode maybe 3 years ago

She is hot --but that voice is a boner killer

The_Thief

Reaction score
Chuck67 said:
BTW, what's the joke about Arn Anderson, Thief???

If you think he's NOT Hall of Fame worthy, who else is??

-C

Cause he sucked! I would put in Davey Boy Smith before I put Arn in. Along with Tito Santana and Ricky Steamboat. Hell, I'd put in Ollie Andreson before I put Arn in.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I guess theres always gonna be those people that disagree on who should and shouldn't be entered into the HoF. Toni Atlas was announced on Raw last night as the next entrant. As for Arn well he did his bit, I was never really a fan of him but I have fond memories of the 4 Horsemen. I feel it's not a case of if he should be entered but when he will be entered.

nekkid

Reaction score
People will always disagree with something like the hall of fame because its all opinion.Hell, the first person inducted should have been Vince McMahon. No one and I mean no one was more important to pro wrestling than Vince. I think his kids or something should surprise him one year and induct him.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
OK so my picks for Wrestlemania 22:

Playboy Pillow Fight: Do we care who wins this? Ok fine Torrie!

WWE Womens Championship: It's got to be Trish all the way.

The Boogeyman Vs Booker T and Sharmel: My moneys on Booker, just because of the numbers game.

WWE World Tag Team Championship: Kane & The Big Show should dominate this match and pick up the win.

WWE United States Championship: Benoit is very good some might even call him one of the best ..but I feel that JBL will steal a win on this one.

Hardcore Match: Oh please if Mick doesn't win this I'll be speechless.

Casket Match: 14 - 0

No holds Barred: HBK all the way!

Money in the bank: One of the best match from last year, this time its interpromotional! Two new guys, one IC Champ, One 'Legend' and two guys that no a little bit about ladders... RVD for the win.

World Heavyweight Championship: I've loved every second of Kurts run as Champ but change is needed and it comes in the form of Randy Orton. Sorry but Rey as champ? Thats the stupidist thing I've ever heard.

WWE Championship:Vanilla Ice Vs The King of Kings....all hail the new King! HHH!

nekkid

Reaction score
Wow.. ok here's mine

Pillow fight: Torrie

booker vs. boogie: Boogieman

WWE tag team: Carlito and masters win by cheating

JBL vs. Benoit. Benoit, I don't know why, just my gut.

Foley vs. Edge. Foley, but something tells me he might put over edge. Foley has to have a Wrestlemania win.

Casket match: if they ask Undertaker to job to mark f'n Henry then Undertaker should just lie in the casket and die for real. This will probably be the worst match on the show.

HBK vs. Vince. Wow, thats tough, something crazy is going to happen in this match. Hell I'll go with Vince. Will Bret Hart have anything to do with this match? I hope so. Honestly if he doesn't have anything to do with this match it might really suck but you never know both of these men have been known to take crazy bumps.

Ladder match: This match or the edge/foley will definately steal the show. I am going with Ric Flair on this one. I bet Ric Flair wins this and cashes it in down the line for his one last title run. How cool would it be if Flair Challenged HHH right after his match with Cena. (assuming HHH wins)

Smackdown title. I am going with rey rey. Its the last match on the show (from what I was told) and they usually have the face winning. I can just see Rey pointing to the heavens and thanking Eddie to end the show. Plus rey definately deserves it (The other guys have already won it).

Raw title: I would love to see Cena win this. Not because I like Cena. I actually think he is annoying. this would be a very big shocker and it would definately propel Cena (which he definately needs). I would love to see him take a heel turn in this match, like Austin did against the rock at Wrestlemania a while back. But I'll go with the game.

On a side note did anybody see the hall of fam ceremony? Was Shawn Michaels there?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

dx.gif

I assume some people are watching Wrestlemania and just saw Shawn Michaels do the X thing.

endymion

Reaction score
Yep, couldn't have said it better myself...... ARE YOU READY?
That would really bring back the best era of wrestling. Let's hope HHH kicks the crap out of Cena and then he and HBK can have some fun again.

endymion

Reaction score
What the fuck is HHH wearing? Since when is he Thor? And OMG John Cena is so fucked. This is like a really bad Oscars ceremony performance.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
endymion said:
What the fuck is HHH wearing? Since when is he Thor?
LOL!!!!!!! That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen! And the gangster thing is gay too.

I've always thought both of these guys were idiots and this whole Broadway Fag Parade, just proves it.

endymion

Reaction score
The chants are insane. "Let's go Cena!" mixed with "Fuck you Cena!". Loud crowd!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
HE DID IT! HE DID IT! HHH DID THE X!

I hate both of them, but I hate HHH a lot more, so I guess I'm glad Cena won

endymion

Reaction score
I'm an HHH fan from way back, so I'm pissed. Tapping out, are you shitting me? But yeah, loved the X-chop! Fingers crossed.....
Good Wrestlemania, one of the best for the past few years.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
endymion said:
Good Wrestlemania, one of the best for the past few years.
Overall I thought it was weak. A lot of old ideas and nothing really ground breaking. I guess its because I'm a "soap opera" guy and WM is basically just straight matches.

I don't mean to be rude, RIP and all that, but enough with Eddie Guerrero already. Seriously, let it go.

endymion

Reaction score
With you on the Eddie thing. That's why hopefully Rey will only have the belt for a week or two, and then he'll have to give it to a real champ.
I was really a fan of the crowd. People are starting to turn on the "Pretty" guys (Cena, Rey etc) and go back to the brute power that the WWE was known for. Leave the flying to TNA, let just get big guys throwing each other around.
Same thing with the Diva "Pillow fight". That was crap, and a waste of time, whereas the Women's champ match was basically good (few screw-ups, but hey, they're women).
HHH ruled that place though, you've gotta admit he can work a crowd. And Taker tombstoning Mark Henry was cool. Let's hope they never open that casker.