• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
"Same thing with the Diva "Pillow fight". That was crap, and a waste of time"

Yeah, that was put in pretty much just for a piss break.

Mr. Money in the Bank, ROB VAN DAM!

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
RVD RVD RVD, Maybe he will use his MITB at ECW One Night Stand.

What the hell was up with Edges eye, did he bust a vessel or did he got some wood in his eye?

The best counter of the night was when Mickie James counterd the Stratusfaction. Lick them fingers girl lick 'em
love-smiley-086.gif

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm not a vilolent person I try not to get angry or upset especially over little trivial things like who won what match but.........what the fuck are they thinking Cena sucks we all agree and they still have him beat HHH, and they made it worse by having him tap out! I'm sorry I just was waiting for the pedigree and it never came infact all the things tat I want from the match never came (bonus for the DX chop wooo!)
All in all a good Wrestlemain not the best, had some good moments and I'm sure I'll enjoy watch it again over the next few weeks/months.
Rey as Champ?
Cena still the Champ?
DX chops?
What a strange place Wrestlemainia is!

Chuck67

Reaction score
If you didn't hear, much of the Hall of Fame was heavily edited for television. Bret Hart's acceptance speech actually went about 30 minutes long but was cut to about 6 minutes. Bobby Heenan didn't get a receipt on Jack Lanza who has been buring him for years to anyone who would listen, and Lanza once again made no sense apparently burying Heenan live in his speech. Sherri Martel was the star of the show, including going off on a heckler who wanted her to stop talking. She was given the wrap up about five times by production but she ignored it each time and just enjoyed the moment. Overall a very nice deal.

Cena was booed a lot and a loud HHH chant started when he spoke. Every reference to Shawn Michaels (who was there in the crowd but was kept off camera by Vince's orders) and Vince McMahon(who was backstage and never showed his face) was booed, likely due to it being such a strong Bret Hart crowd.

Austin pretty well confirmed by his promo that he and Hogan WILL headline next year's Wrestlemania. It's not officially confirmed but apparantly Austin met with McMahon over the weekend and was convinced to do it. The Gene Okerlund, Eddy Guerrero and Bret Hart inductions were all televised, but a lot of editing was done.

Kurt Angle's neck is in VERY BAD SHAPE. He was in severe pain when he arrived in Chicago which is
why the title match last night was only 9 minutes.

Favorite matches:
Edge vs. Foley- excellent brawl and very hot finish!!!
HBK vs. Vince- Nice spots with the ladder.
Rey/Orton/Angle- Exciting match but disappointingly short
for a main event.
Money in the Bank- Good win for RVD!!!

Wierd that the crowd booed Mysterio and Trish!!!

-C

Ulysses_31

Reaction score
Dose anyone think that cena it trying to be the rock.
1) He tries to take the piss out of the other wrestlers (like the rock used to do) some times it funny but mostly its not.
2) He bounces of the ropes and then almost dose a peoples elbow but he punches instead.
and 3) He is always saying that he's for the people and wins for the fans.

Also cenas image is so 90s its embarrassing, and I don't understand why they changed the wwe title to they crappy spinning piece of plastic.

wwe is going a bit down hill. Giving the championship to ray mesterio its a joke. Don't get me wrong the whole Eddie thing was tragic, but I think a better tribute would be for chavo to beef himself up for a year and then win it not ray.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ulysses_31 said:
wwe is going a bit down hill. Giving the championship to ray mesterio its a joke. Don't get me wrong the whole Eddie thing was tragic, but I think a better tribute would be for chavo to beef himself up for a year and then win it not ray.
thats a good point. i think the constant eddie-remembering is getting to be a bit much, and the thing with chavo on RAW last night was way over the top.

they didn't make this big of a deal when owen hart died, or whoever else

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The thing that keeps coming back to me is, would Rey have or even been in the main event if Eddie was still with us? This simple answer is no he would still be a mid-carder who's biggest achievements would be cruiserweight, tag team and possible United States Championship.
I agree with you Cman whats the deal with Chavo, I mean he's way over but so far mangment have yet to give him a belt/tag partner/ decent match since good 'ol Eddie passed on? I'm even more confused by the fact that they now saying he's going to quit? This is very odd considering that Eddie battled addiction but never gave up on wrestling?
I'm sorry but did the Spirit Squad just win a match...no wait they won a god dam championship match....against fucking Kane and The Big Show!! It's the biggest load of bull ever! It's insulting to Kane and Show and to Carlito and Masters who could of been a decent tag team if the writing team gave them a chance.
Do any of us see carlito being a big face?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Randy Orton has been suspended for Unprofessinal Conduct! However this has come into affect after the Smackdown! So expect to see him in some form this Friday.

Chuck67

Reaction score
Some more information on the Randy Orton situation has come out. First of all, it has nothing to do with the baseline drug testing that was recently administered.

Apparently Orton has been having issues since January, when Kurt Angle was brought to Smackdown. Orton was upset that he was going to be upstaged by Angle after finally getting a chance to roll on his own as the top guy. There have been a number of disciplinary problems since then that have been kept inside the company.

During the WrestleMania weekend, he flagrantly defied the dress code. All of these issues have been building, causing a lot of heat with the locker room. It looks like this all came to a climax and WWE felt that they had no choice but to discipline him.

The_Thief

Reaction score
The Spirit Squad is the shit! I don't know but I like these guys, and they've been helping Vince alot so they might as well get the tag belts.

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
I agree WWE is getting really dumb. Rey as champ.....I smell another 1 month wonder reign like Orton and Edge. The Eddie thing IS over done. The funniest thing was Vince including God in his new angle. I know the tag belts arnt really worth shit but giving them to the spirit squad makes it even worse, not to mention it makes Carlito and Masters look weak if they couldn't win it but a bunch of jobbers could. I can't believe Jamal with his wanna be Kamala gimmick. Trish is getting stale already, I think she needs to pose for PB next.

roonboy24

Reaction score
Worst thing Trish could do career-wise is pose for Playboy. At least at the minute she (pretty much alone, amongst the hot divas) has credibility in the women's division. Much as the thought of Trish posing is appealing, with the rubbish lay-outs PB has done of other divas (airbrushed to death etc), it no doubt would only be a disapppointment anyway (I've never forgiven them for the Torrie Wilson pics - how not to shoot a hot blond - completely ruined a major fantasy for me lol).

As for the WWE in general, I agree a major revamp is needed. Maybe the possible/hinted at return of DX to liven things up ? Maybe..

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Dx! Yeah that could be good..could? Let's not forget that there are no other original members of DX left and who if anyone do we think could be part of DX 06'?
I think that a brand shuffle is need as well, new and fresh guys are needed on both brands (will Raw steal all the Smackdown talent again?)
How were MNM left out Of 'mania? Surly they could of done some kind of match...oh no wait there aren't any teams of any sort that have any credibility or talent (Mexicools being the only good ones?)
Rey as Champ is laughable! At present they need to just give the belt to 'Taker I mean 16 years in the business and he's been champ what 3/4 times? its a slap in the face of a future legend!
OK so Backlash is gonna be Triple Threat action Cena, HHH & Edge! well if HHH doesnt win this I'll....I'll never watch wrestling again!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Japanese Dude said:
I can't believe Jamal with his wanna be Kamala gimmick.
HAHAHAHAHHA thats exactly what I thought. Except kamala was way better. I used to laugh at Kamala all the time, it was great.

And the second worst character award goes to that creepy boogeyman guy. Nice Papa Shango wannabe lol

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
King of the Ring anounced on Smackdown! (surly this goes against the whole King of Kings that HHH is running with?)
Here's how the brackets for the tournement:

Anyone else see the size of the guy that attacked Undertaker he must of been 7ft tall close to 300lbs as well, I believe he is Dalip Singh who has been very impressive in OVW.

Strike22

Reaction score
Isn't the guy who attacked Undertaker the same guy in "The Longest Yard" who plays ping pong with Adam Sandler.

Who do you guys think is going to win the King of The Ring?

And who do you think is going to be one to take Cena's title?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah Strike your right he did play 'Ping Pong'.

Personally I'd like Lashley to win KOTR

HHH obviously!