• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

blackmetal

Reaction score
Ok,you got a point there but why Mark"sexual chocolate":lol: :lol: :lol: :D Henry?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
like I said theres already story there, that way they haven't got to invent or write (shudder) a stroyline they can jut play of Batistas injury and you've got all the heat you need. Expect to see Chavo involved in this in some way as well...strange isn't it how Rey and Chavo suddenly get all this attention and storylines since ol' Eddie passed, I wonder if you could call it the best/worst thing to happen for both of them?

nekkid

Reaction score
I don't think ECW will make it but, I am honestly pleasantly suprised by DX. I was worried it would be lame but it definately delivered. I don't know what I wa so worried about. HHH and HBK acting like jackasses is and always was gold! They were phenomenal this week.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
nekkid said:
I don't think ECW will make it but, I am honestly pleasantly suprised by DX. I was worried it would be lame but it definately delivered. I don't know what I wa so worried about. HHH and HBK acting like jackasses is and always was gold! They were phenomenal this week.
I have to agree. I'm not a huge wrestling fan and I don't often get excited about stuff. But I have to admit that I was laughing and cheering when they started "chopping" at Vince haha. It was great.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was the first time I was laughing at something that was supposed to funny, not something stupid they did. And hearing that entrance music made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

vandal_city

Reaction score
ECW sucks now...it will go down quickly because of TNA and Vince's "my way or the high way".

I'm glad DX is back...otherwise WWE would be a lot more boring.

Mark Henry as WWE champ? More like WWE chump cuz he sucks.

I can't wait to see Batista and i'm glad Randy Orton is back. Hope he gets the title back cuz' if he wasn't suspended he'd have won it from Mysterio.

nekkid

Reaction score
'Mark Henry as WWE champ? More like WWE chump cuz he sucks."

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Someone tell me this is a god damn joke!!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
did you see the T & A replays on RAW? why can't they do that every week? lol

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wish DX was in charge of the tech stuff every show. The Vince mic thing had me rolling. And I loved the shot of Melina, too bad it wasn't her ass though.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
I wish DX was in charge of the tech stuff every show. The Vince mic thing had me rolling. And I loved the shot of Melina, too bad it wasn't her ass though.
they showed her ass too

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn it, How'd I miss that?!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
it wasn't right after. they cut to something else for a few seconds and then to her ass. probably had to cue the video. i forget exactly how it went, i'm sure someone will upload it

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah a turned it right after the boob sequence cause I hate that Nitro guy, and baseball was on. I'll find pics of it.

I wanted to see Kane tonight to see where they were going to go next, seeing as he took the mask from the fake Kane. At least I got to hear Vince talk like a chipmunk. :) and boobies:banana:

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Very funny segments which all in all made the entire show a much more enjoyable programme andEdge winning justs adds to the greatness. LOL anybody see the lil' kid they cut too when Edge won! He looked like he was about die! LOL I hate Cena glad he didnt win (again!)
RVD lost the title because he and Sabu got pulled over by the cops at the weekend for speeding, but were found with 18 grams of marijuana. WWE's drugs programme states that any person in possession of drugs will be instantly terminated?? I guess this doesn't count if your one of their high profile stars!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm really happy about what DX has done so far. I was a little worried about how they would handle it, but so far its been awesome.

I found the show was getting really boring, to the point where I didn't really care anymore (except for boobies), but now my interest has been rekindled with DX

crownedking

Respected Member
Reaction score
I found these from last nights Raw. Sorry I don't watch it but I like the "divas".

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love Torrie's ass. Thanks crownedking. :banana:

Strike22

Reaction score
Whats up with Paul Heyman costing RVD the ECW world Heavyweight Championship, RVD is ECW, I don't see Big Show as Champ. I thought that they were going to do the same thing as when RVD was the Television Champ back in the old ECW and have him champ for like 23 months. What do you guys think?

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well RVD and Sabu were busted with drugs a couple days ago, so I believe they both will be suspended. That's probably why RVD lost both titles in two days. I bet he will have a phantom injury and be out for 60-90 days.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
RVD screwed himself, management had to throw together a storyline quick in order to find suitable punishment for RVD due to his drugs conviction. There for he loses both titles with 24 hours of each other and then they suspend him for 30 days. RVD has no one to blame but himself and I feel that the lack of RVD and the fact that Angle is out with injury could be a big hit against the revival of ECW.