• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Chuck67

Reaction score
No problem, Cy. Someone on this thread will appreciate the information.
As for your specific question, i gave out all the info i've heard so far
regarding the ECW PPV. The biggest deal so far have been contacting
the talent they want to appear on the PPV. Once that's done i'm sure
they'll start going over the matches.

-C

junkmail41a

Reaction score
I just hope they don't "pussify" the ECW pay-per-view. The WWE has been telling the wrestlers to downplay some of the higher risk maneuvers lately, and I hope they can still be true to the ECW tradition. ECW was always about shockingly violent matches, and I just don't want WWE to turn it into something else just to cash in on the name. A lot of these guys are making a lot of money now, and I hope they remember where they came from.

Chuck67

Reaction score
First off, i'm a BIG ECW fan myself and i think it's cool that WWE is
doing its 'one night only' ECW PPV. Do i expect the pay-per-view to
be true to the spirit of ECW? Maybe. They are seeking to put every
big ECW star on the show if they can. Paul Heyman is being consulted
so that it'll have that 'ECW feel' to it.

One things to realize is that most of ECW's main eventers are currently
alot older and less active than they used to be. Sabu is a mess.
Tommy Dreamer is working behind the scenes with WWE and
has a bad back. Tazz is overweight/out of shape. Raven's been
showing signs of slowing down. As for the rest, guess we'll have to wait
and see. However, i can tell from watching old tapes and especially
some of the commmentary from 'The Rise and Fall of ECW'
that these wrestlers haven't forgotten where they came from. i don't
expect the crazy, hardcore action that made ECW infamous but i do
hope to see some of the spirit from ECW and some great return matchups.

Remember, there were some great feuds in ECW that didn't include
shockingly violent matches: Guerrero vs. Malenko, Rey Mysterio vs. Psicosis,
and Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn. Hopefully the upcoming pay-per-view
will have the nice mix of hardcore and technical styles that made
ECW famous and still often imitated.

-C

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
According to the WrestlingObserver....Marty Janetty has officially been signed to a WWE contract, and is believed to be scheduled to appear as a part of the RAW brand.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I didn't see Matry Jannetty the other night but from reports he was going alright... I guess he did go well enough to get signed up...

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The match w/Angle was easily the best match I've seen on Smackdown in.....damn...a year, at the very least.....

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Shit hey... Guess the old boy can still go!!

Angle V Michaels will probably steal the show at Mania..

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I wonder if The Rockers are going to be back in full swing. With them they might be able to get the wheels turning again in the tag division. VIVA LA ROCKERS :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hehehe it would be interesting wouldn't it??? Bring back Demolition too!!! Ax and Smash were that shiznit!!

The_Thief

Reaction score
Zinista said:
Hehehe it would be interesting wouldn't it??? Bring back Demolition too!!! Ax and Smash were that shiznit!!

Sorry man...but those dudes sucked!!! The were cheap Road Warriors (LOD) rip-off's with Kool Aid on their tounges. Speaking of Animal and Hawk, when the fuck are their kids gonna come out and wrestle? You would think they would have popped out some monsterous kids.

cripplersucka

Reaction score
An animal found Jesus.

Last I heard he was wrestling on some religious christian wrestling promotion headed up by Ted Debiasi. Actually i saw Animal talk about jesus and how he saved him from temptation on one of the christian channels a few weeks back

junkmail41a

Reaction score
I have to agree with Stingray. Marty Jannety was a breath of fresh air. He was very energetic throughout the entire match and him and Kurt worked well together (reversing each others moves). Not only was it one of the best matches on Smackdown, it was one of the best anywhere in the WWE in the last year, not counting gimmick matches.

cripplersucka

Reaction score
junkmail41a said:
I have to agree with Stingray. Marty Jannety was a breath of fresh air. He was very energetic throughout the entire match and him and Kurt worked well together

Kurt Angle works well with anyone. I'll give it to Marty that he kept up with Kurt but common 18 min in the ring with Angle; he will make anyone look like a superstar. A breath of fresh air? common he is 40 yrs old! he looks old and the WWE will soon find out that there is nothing to do with him. Horrible move signing him as we shall all soon see.

junkmail41a

Reaction score
cripplersucka said:
A breath of fresh air? common he is 40 yrs old! he looks old and the WWE will soon find out that there is nothing to do with him. Horrible move signing him as we shall all soon see.
I will admit that Smackdown does have better technical matches (for the most part), but don't knock Marty just because he is old. Give it time. He may turn out to be great, or he may fall flat on his face. We've only seen him wrestle twice in like the last 10 years. Wrestling isn't the same game it was when he first came in. If they can develop a personality for him, I think they can milk the nostalgia factor for a while.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Yeah I know Hawk died and I didn't know Animal found Jesus, poor guy, but during their hayday they didn't get laid? I mean, I'm waiting for a 6'5, 280 pound Animal Jr!!! Or a 6'6, 275 Lil Hawk??? I bet either one them could whoop up Bob Orton's kid!!!

As for Jannety, he sucks!!! Always did. See his look? After all these years, he still shreds his arms and legs of his wardrobe. It looked so 80's and he probably can't even hold a mic. He'll be gone in about 2 months.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Awww...shit. For the first time in my life, I actually liked something Randy Orton did. Man, the whole time I was like "fag, c'mon fag, diamond cut her, diamond cut her!!" and then he did. It was great.

Chuck67

Reaction score
Actually, Orton's move is called the 'RKO'. :razz:

BIG NEWS announced today that movie superstar Sylvester Stallone will
be on hand to induct legendary WWE Superstar Hulk Hogan into the WWE
Hall of Fame on Saturday night, April 2nd.

Stallone first met Hogan when he cast him in the memorable
role of "Thunderlips" in Rocky III. That role helped make Hogan
a household name.

-C

The_Thief

Reaction score
Chuck67 said:
Actually, Orton's move is called the 'RKO'. :razz:

-C

LMAO! I know, but we all know it's a diamond cutter. I can't stand Orton so I don't give him any respect.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I take it you've seen RAW tonight then Thief??? F*&#%^#@%^ I wont be able to see it till tomorrow night my time!!!

Anyways A Rockers tag title run must be on the cards!!!!! Maybe they could feud with American Males (Buff Bagwell and Scotty Riggs).. lmao!