• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Exp0sed/NCF Fantasy Football 2008/2009

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll set something up in the next week or two, I'll try to make the draft right after training camp, maybe even after a few preseason games so we know better about the positional competitions. Everybody cool with that?

And if you have any ideas, or think I forgot (because I might have) don't hesitate to PM me.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Everybody cool with that

I'm cool.

But can anybody explain me why are those so called athletes so high paid when they ONLY play 16 games in a season? 16 is pathetic.( NBA 82 games, real football 45-50 games)

Karynak

Reaction score
I'll set something up in the next week or two, I'll try to make the draft right after training camp, maybe even after a few preseason games so we know better about the positional competitions. Everybody cool with that?

And if you have any ideas, or think I forgot (because I might have) don't hesitate to PM me.

Awesome..I'm down

smdtherock

Reaction score
"real football"=running up and down a field. as opposed to u.s. football where we encourage people to tackle....and its just more exciting all together.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So yeah...I sorta forgot/had time issues. But I did just renew it now. It allowed me to send emails to previous owners from last year, so I did that. Still, with me that made 8. I know there were a couple people who were new to it this year, so here's the info to sign up:

The title is Exp0sed 10
League ID is 421477
Password is Tits.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup is the signup page, click on "Join A League", then "Join Custom", then put in the ID and PW, and set up your team. Max team number is 10.

Also, I made the draft for Sunday, August 22nd, at 8:30 pm Central Time. I can change it though, I just picked at random.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Draft. Could you change it to an earlier time? Like afternoon or so (your time). Right now it's 4.30 AM my time.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I changed it to 2:30 PM my time. Hope that works.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alright, we're up to 5. Let's get in here quick, draft is THIS SUNDAY Join up soon.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
We've got 6. COME ON JUST A FEW MORE! I know you're out there.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Only 6 teams, is it to late for others to join? If not we just need 4 more.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok yeah so I fucked that up, that's what happens when I make the draft the weekend of my moving back for college. Apologizes gents. So the league right now is set, can't really add teams or redraft. But we could always do another one if there are enough other people wanting to join in on the fun, and by enough I mean at least two more teams on top of the 6 we have now. If you guys don't feel like having two teams or just want to call me a dumbass, that's fine too. I will leave it up to you guys. I'm posting this in the league as well, in case anyone there doesn't check here.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sorry this is off topic, but I just saw the title and my first thought was that recently joined members are probably like "WTF is exp0sed?" LOL

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
dumbass :llama:

Quiet you :mrgreen:

Sorry this is off topic, but I just saw the title and my first thought was that recently joined members are probably like "WTF is exp0sed?" LOL

I'm sure they're confused, as most noobs are. Even the league is called Exp0sed still. I'm sure by now everybody is confused, lol.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
We still have time for 2 or 4 more to sign up, If you want to play sign up now because i don't want to start late again. Speak now or fuck off. 6 teams is good but ten will be better. Let's figure it out before the season starts.

And Where The fuck is Cobra?:angryrazz