• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Exp0sed/NCF Fantasy Football 2008/2009

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let's make the deadline for this September 5th, the first regular season game is September 9th, that gives us a few buffer days.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sorry this is off topic, but I just saw the title and my first thought was that recently joined members are probably like "WTF is exp0sed?" LOL

i miss the crazy site with the 0 in the name.. it was fun to type

Quiet you :mrgreen:

never!! :llama:

and to stay on topic... i never understood what the point of fantasy football is..

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
me neither... fantasy basketball is way better. :rolleyes:

but I don't complain - I'm leading the league :D

yeah i just don't get the whole fantasy part of it.. lol..

if i wanna play fake football i will go boot up madden.. LOL

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hey, a problem. Now that Big Ben has returned I have 3 great QBs but I only need two. Thing is - I can't drop neither Tony Romo or Philip Rivers. Can com. drop them for me.

Other optoin - I can however trade them . so If you want a top QB offer me a trade.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, a problem. Now that Big Ben has returned I have 3 great QBs but I only need two. Thing is - I can't drop neither Tony Romo or Philip Rivers. Can com. drop them for me.

Other optoin - I can however trade them . so If you want a top QB offer me a trade.

I say we leave up to trade right now. If it gets to the point where you need the roster spot and/or the rest of the league doesn't mind it, then I'll drop one for you. I have no problem with that. Of course, I'd drop the one doing the best :mrgreen: just joking.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You have awoken me from my slumber for a very good reason. I already reactivated the league and set a draft date for Sept. 5th at 2pm central, if that don't work then let me know, we should probably have it done by the start of the first game on Thursday, Sept. 8th. I set the max number of teams to 12, so newbies don't be afraid to join up. The league ID is 778399 and the password is cman. The league name is Exposed 11. Email invites have been sent to players from last year.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
you know I'm in! 2 years of 4th places in Basketball and Football has made me hungry. I want my trophy!

Karynak

Reaction score
You have awoken me from my slumber for a very good reason. I already reactivated the league and set a draft date for Sept. 5th at 2pm central, if that don't work then let me know, we should probably have it done by the start of the first game on Thursday, Sept. 8th. I set the max number of teams to 12, so newbies don't be afraid to join up. The league ID is 778399 and the password is cman. The league name is Exposed 11. Email invites have been sent to players from last year.

OK ladies..Let's fill up the league....don't be a pussy!

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
CMON YOU FUCKS ARE YOU AFRAID!?!?!??! DRAFT IS IN 21 HOURS CMON GET IN HERE DAMN IT

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
it seems to get smaller every year come on guys lets get a few more

Last edited:

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We've got about an hour and a half till draft time, should I push it back or go with the 6 we have?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
push it like back a day or so, we have 7 right now. Can't you make it public so we'd get all 12 spots filled. Then again it wouldn't be Exposed anymore.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I pushed it back to tomorrow at 11:30am central, only because I won't be around again till the evening and it won't let me make it past 4pm.

Karynak

Reaction score
Yeah I missed the draft...couldn't log in from work...blocked site

Still happy with my players...seems promising.

Karynak

Reaction score
I'll enjoy my reign as Exp0sed 2011 Fantasy FB Champ.

Till next year..