• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

chiefs1968

Respected Member
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
It's just that we were already in trouble at RT, now we need a LT, and we only have unproven young guys.

I'm pretty sure Turley will take Willies position.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just hope his back can handle it. If Sweeney is any indication of how bad back troubles can be, then hopefully the 2 years he had off will help immensley(sp?). I believe Sampson should start RT, but I am hearing it's going to be Black. Black got lit up last year, so hopefully Sampson beats him out, or Svitek.

DBfan187

Reaction score
255689.jpg

600sh

Reaction score
Best Damn Fantastic Football Finish Ever

I was recently watching a tv show highlighting the Best Damn Top 50 Fantastic Finishes in sports history and this play was shockingly left off. This received the ESPY Play Of The Year 2003 award and was aptly referred to as the River City Relay. Although the game may not have been as significant as some of the others (even though a playoff birth was on the line), play-for-play I've never seen anything like this before.

http://rapidshare.de/files/30372460..._Of_The_Year_2003__River_City_Relay_.wmv.html

quixotically

Reaction score
My thread, which I just started, was about the same exact show....just a different play. This has to go to Jihad or I want my post included on this one.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
quixotically said:
My thread, which I just started, was about the same exact show....just a different play. This has to go to Jihad or I want my post included on this one.

or what ....?

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
YEAH! I think we might beat Indy, only because of their horrible run D, but past that, probably nowhere.

DBfan187

Reaction score
OH NOES!

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/9901619
Broncos CB Williams shot and killed
NFL.com wire reports

DENVER (Jan. 1, 2007) -- Denver Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams was shot and killed in a drive-by shooting in downtown Denver.

Team spokesman Jim Saccomano said police called him about 3 a.m. from the scene of the shooting and told him three people had been shot and that Williams had been killed.

A little after 2 a.m., a white Hummer limousine was sprayed with bullets from a vehicle that pulled up along its side, said Sonny Jackson, spokesperson for the Denver Police Department.

Three people in the limousine were hit and were taken to area hospitals, where one man was pronounced dead, Jackson said. The other man and woman who were shot were not identified.

Jackson said police were searching for the suspects and interviewing witnesses.

"We have no motive yet," Jackson said. "We're hoping to talk with witnesses to find out where they were coming from, and that might give us some clues."

Saccomano said he spoke with coach Mike Shanahan and others in the organization.

"Complete shock. We're speechless. It takes words away. A terrible tragedy," Saccomano said.

Hours before the shooting, the Broncos lost to San Francisco 26-23 in overtime, eliminating them from the playoff race.

The 24-year-old Williams finished the season with 88 tackles, 78 of them solo, and four interceptions.

On Sunday against the 49ers, he had three tackles and returned two punts for 50 yards before leaving the game with a shoulder injury late in the second half.

Williams, a second-round draft pick out of Oklahoma State in 2005, made an immediate impact on the Broncos, starting nine times in his rookie season following a stellar career at Oklahoma State, where he totaled 11 interceptions and scored three touchdowns on punt returns.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Dbfan,

Its going to be real interesting to find out why the hell that happened. If it was a disgruntled fan....... what the hell do you say?

DBfan187

Reaction score
That it's fucked up. There's no excuse for someone to murder someone.

Adam Schefter reported on NFL Network.
Williams, Javon Walker, and Brandon Marshall were leaving Carmelo Anthony's New Year's Eve party and they were loading the Hummer limousine to head to Allen Iverson's party when Brandon recommended they should leave due to "gang bangers coming" but it was too late for Williams who was killed by the many bullets in the drive-by. He supposedly died in the laps of Javon Walker.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Damn that seriously sucks, Darrent Williams had a promising future. I'm gonna miss watching him play, he was becoming one of my favorite players to watch.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Dbfan,

Now THAT is really sad news. How stupid can some people get.

Last edited:

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is sad. He was really turning into a great #2 CB opposite Bailey. And he didn't seem to come off too cocky like a lot of players do now. Tough loss.