• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

MLB

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
The Young One said:
i say the phillies kidnap randy johnson and make him pitch until they have won a world series

well that just solves everything.. shhh don't give red sox fans any ideas...

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
true, I wouldnt blame them for trying anything to win at this point... just like the cubs.. OOO man gotta luv it...

Philliesfan

Reaction score
i would love to see randy go to the phillies forced or not the would blow away the braves and mets and the pitching staff they have now wagner as a closer that would be great as for a disapontment it is the royals i have to say it because i am also a kc man in the divison finishings i say al east yanks al cent twins al west rangers and the nl east phillies nl cent cards easily and the nl west dogers wild card is athletics and Pardres phillies or rangers win it all

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Philliesfan said:
phillies or rangers win it all

:? Phillies??i know your a fan and every fan says thier team will win.. but lets be reasonable here.
The rangers have a better chance than the phillies. Philly are barly hangin in thier as it is. Wut are they like 5 games above 500? I dont see them making the World Series.

Philliesfan

Reaction score
yes i know but its just because i am a fan but the rangers i do say have a go chance if they can hold off the a's if so in the series it will be cards and rangers but you can't leave out the yankees who probley will reach there 27 world title even if they don't get a new pitcher

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Id say the yankees prolly will make it back in the world series, not just cause Im a fan, Im goin by how they have been doin this year and they have been kicking ass. The Rangers should hold of the A's for the division. The Yankees almost dont need another pitcher because Mussina and Kevin Brown will come of the DL soon, tho it wouldnt hurt at all.. Its crazy to see the yanks still doin this good without thier 2 top starters. Thats thanks to contraras and now El Duque having strong starts.

Phillies, on paper, have prolly the least chance of making/winning the series out of all the Division leaders at the moment. But I definatly do want to see them go deep into the playoffs, that would be pretty sweet.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
well as of tonight the phillies are no longer division leaders
.5 games behind the braves after 5-1 loss to the cubs
i know im splittin hairs but theyre still in second

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
hahaha uh oh ya hear that phillies fan??? .5 back, pack your backs and get ready to go homecause its over.. haha j/k

haha young, itheres still plenty of ball to be played

Philliesfan

Reaction score
even though i am not the biggest yankees fan i would rather see them win then boston or chicago ws plus what will get them in is Jeter, Posada for they are the leaders of the team and if they don't make it this year i think they will take pedro next year and that will sent them all the way even if you don't like boston u have to say he does have some go pitching but he is kinda a little baby trying to hit players and manny is just a jack-ass who thinks everyone is aiming for his head, and as for Nomar i would want to leave boston for if he got on any other team he would have a better chance of winning any thing

The Young One

Reaction score
well they lost wagner
he got hurt tonight and i believe it is cheifly philliesfan's fault
j/k but now the phillies are in trouble 3 pitchers down 1 starter 1 relief 1 closer liebrithal sucks and they only score with homeruns
maybe its just my philadelphian doom philosophy but ii think they are gonna go on a constant streak downward

theres always football season :lol:

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Philliesfan said:
if they don't make it this year i think they will take pedro next year and that will sent them all the way even if you don't like boston u have to say he does have some go pitching but he is kinda a little baby trying to hit players and manny is just a jack-ass who thinks everyone is aiming for his head,

Quote me now... I will shoot myself if the yankees sign that asshole pedro.. He wouldnt last in new york anyways hes got no class...

And as for manny.. Your telling it like it is. Jack ass is a lite way of putting it, he hits damn good, but his personality blows. He only wishes he could be a yankee.. he even said it too.. again id shoot myslef if he ever ent to new york yanks...

Philliesfan

Reaction score
there 4-5 after the all star brake but thome will lead them throug it and lieberthal will some how get back in his grove and i hope wagner gets back from is injury with his 100 mph fastball but last time he got back from the DL and did good so i hope he gets better quickly

Philliesfan

Reaction score
ya ihatehonda but he is a free agent next year and gorge was talking about getting him so only time can tell

coclarkson

Reaction score
Bowa needs to be fired. the players don't seem to be playing too hard for him. big time under achievers. they should also try to get rid of Millwood. he's due to make like 17 million next year. they could use that cash to get a couple solid players to help them next year. I'd like to see Mike Schmidt get hired as manager. I think that would boost ticket sales and since he is a legend, the players would respect him and play hard. Thome is the man though. too bad Rolen wasn't still at third.

Philliesfan

Reaction score
if mike was manger and rolen was at third with thome at first the coners would be strong nice thinking you should email the owner

The Young One

Reaction score
1st of all larry bowa is also a legend not as big as schimdt but still a legend
2nd is that millwood and brett myers need to go they have to be responesible for more than %60 of the phillies loses
3rd is that david bell does ok a third he hits ok (i.e. the cycle he had earlier this year) not as good as scott rolen but satisfactory

still waitin for them eagles :lol:

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Philliesfan said:
ya ihatehonda but he is a free agent next year and gorge was talking about getting him so only time can tell

funny cause i havent heard bout that shit, his name was prolly brought up n thats it, he hasnt been pitching like he used to so I dunno why hed want him

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pedro probably will end up either a Yankee or an Angel, or maybe will resign with Boston if they throw enough money at him. As for Manny, The only thing that he does good is hitting the ball. He sucks at fielding( look at the second Baltimore game highlights), and is a big cry baby.

Yeah the Royals were a big disappointment signing Juan Gon was a BIG MISTAKE. 4 mil down the drain, which is a lot for a small market team. We should have resigned Raul Ibanez and some of our other players who did good, Like LIMA. But no we let them go and become Tigers(6 or 7 players played with the Royals Last year) and Dodgers and Diamondbacks and Mariners.

Sorry, just thinking outloud.

Philliesfan

Reaction score
in football i am a kc fan but i like it in philly and the do have a good team with TO on them now but i must go back to philly and see both the new ballpark and staduim