• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Before we consider this post substandard, we might want take a moment to look at the posts of the complainant, for instance
Grindhouse Premier 3-26-07

and
Various and sundry stuff

which at the very least are on a par with the post being moaned about; and also of the precedent set by posts of admin and mods in their posts also of late.
Yak and I tried to set up a system whereby we could establish a more strict baseline. We couldn't get it to stick for a number of circumstantial reasons at that time. Since then a policy of approval has been established that looks for reasons to allow posts rather than to clear them. Precedents have been set which out of fainess we must follow. If therefore we remove this post, we must, out of similar fairness, look to remove all posts of a similar type. This arbitrary decision making on which posts stay and which go based on the individual tastes of certain moderators is the kind of bullshit that made this forum a bloody nightmare for posters for so long.
In the light of this, heckling from former staff members who never themselves demontrated any kind of consistency in their decision making or how it related to the posts they themselves made, is both unhelpful and unwelcome.
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is my fault for not checking the babes section. It simply did not occur to me to do so.
BOC

Ptenisnet

ლ(`ー´ლ)
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Backlash 2016 - 720p

D6_PK_BL2016_mp4_Copy.jpg

Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya vs. Carmella vs. Naomi vs. Becky Lynch vs. Nikki Bella
MP4 (H264): Res. 1280x720, 749.3 MB, Length 23 min 16 sec
Depositfiles or ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** or Filefactory or Filesflash

AB_BL2016_mkv.jpg

Alexa Bliss on Kickoff panel - MKV (H264): Res. 1280x720, 119 MB, Length 3 min 43 sec
Depositfiles or ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** or Filefactory or Filesflash

Ptenisnet

ლ(`ー´ლ)
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Last edited: