• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
yes the vikes made the best move ever.. trade thier best WR to the shitty raiders.. good job minni...

It looks like there will be a New Superbowl champ... Patriots released to many key players... brown, Law, Patten, and i believe phiffer.. but i could be wrong on that one.. they signed tim dwight but still.. o5-06 looks like a bomb for them...

How bout Plaxico Burres goin to NY Giants, seemed like they were outta the running for him.. good move new york... Now if you could just work on the REST of the team, tho if healthy, thier defense looks damn good ... on paper...

zeppelin1

Reaction score
The Giants needed a receiver in the worst way. Phifer did get cut by the Pats. I think the biggest loss for them was losing both of their coordinators.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Gettin' closer.....4 more months, and my sports fix will be renewed.....

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
I didn't think this was worth a new thread so check it out

The San Francisco 49ers made some training video to help players deal with the media.
Sounds innocent enough right? Wrong. The video has lesbo action, racism, and strippers.
Read this ESPN article for more information:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2073670

Also, here is a link to quicktime clips of the video, unfortunately, naughty bits are blurred.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2005/06/01/MNdisclaimer01.DTL

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Jerry Rice is #19. I'm glad to see he did NOT take #80. There is only one #80 in Denver. Even if Rice doesn't get a starting position there is so much him and Rod Smith can teach the younger guys. Rice was the only Raider In history that I liked and now he is in Denver :beer:. Life can't get much better for me and with their amped defense I expect to see them get past the first round this year. I just hope they are not injury prone this year unlike the past two. Go Donkeys

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Rice cracks me up....leaves Oakland because Kollins can't get the ball to him (which...well, I can't fault him tremendously for that...I'm amazed half the recieving corps didn't walk with the way he was playing...).

But the funny part was going to Seattle. He caught what...like 6 passes the rest of the season?

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
bobobill said:
Jerry Rice is #19. I'm glad to see he did NOT take #80. There is only one #80 in Denver. Even if Rice doesn't get a starting position there is so much him and Rod Smith can teach the younger guys. Rice was the only Raider In history that I liked and now he is in Denver :beer:.

What about Bo Jackson? or Ronnie Lott.. ok Lott was only cool in San Fran, the fucker could hit. Rice should just hang em up already. Hes proved to any fan of the game that he was a great reciever. He has super bowl rings and touchdown records. I think he has to prove to himself that hes left his mark on the game and should call it a career. Going to seattle almost put a damper on his legacy. It was a 'why?' move. Im not an athlete but Its got to be hard to leave the thing you love doing since you were a kid the most. But its kind of sad to. I hate Emmitt Smith but I have to say I didnt like how he was driven out of Dallas. Yes his career was just about done, but he was a Cowboy. Jerry Rice was a 49er. Free agency and money sucks sometimes. But so does getting old.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
But Rice can still be a threat all they have to do is pass to him. The last to teams he was on did not have a pre-existing relationship with Rice, Mike Shanahan already coached him before. That makes me believe that if he does get a starting job he will make big plays for Denver. Seattle traded for him, I doubt Rice really wanted to be there, He wanted to play for Denver That's why he signed the contract. I do believe that this is his last year and he will go all out to help the team win another SuperBowl.

hodgepodge

Reaction score
okay, since I seem to be the last person on the planet who sides with TO, im gonna make my case here.

- NFL teams have all the power, they can as players to take less money and if the plkayer refuses, the team can cut him without paying him a dime. So why cant a player ask to get more money when he clearly deserves it? He is easily one of the top 3 recievers in the league and isnt paid within the top 10. That is not right, it is not fair market value and every player deserves fair market value.

- He didn't hold out, he came to camp on time and participated in drills until he got injured. Other players like Hines Ward and Antonia Gates are holding out yet people seem to side with them, while they criticize TO for even threatening a hold-out. There is no other word for that behavior then hypocrasy. He is being treated unfairly by the media and that is greatly swaying public opinion to make him seem like the spawn of satan himself. I mean if anybody has seen NFL Live at all, Trey Wingo and those fools (who i have never liked) are calling for the mans head and only seeing the negative in everything he does.

- I also believe everything he says about what is going on. I believe that Andy Reid told TO to shutup during a conversation, clearly showing disrespect. Now I am sure you are wondering, "why do you believe TO?" Well, he is not known as a liar and while he says some things he shouldn't, everything he has ever said has been true in his career, he has no reason to lie either, while the eagles have all sorts of reasons including trying to make Terrell seem like the bad guy in all of this. Also, he agrees with the things that the eagles have complained about (i.e. telling his offensive coordinator not to talk to him unless TO adresses him first, which was meant in all non-professional manners, and in all professional manners TO says he is willing to and has listen to Childress and what he has to say)

- As far as him working out by himself, he was authorized to do that as a rehab assignment to test his groin and it was not done as a selfish manuever. And for the autograph thing (which really isnt a big deal anyways), i heard once (but not since so who knows how true it is) that he was rehabbing trying to get better so he can rejoin the team in a more timely fashion.

- And those who say he is a selfish player who doesnt care about the team... what about his performance in the Super Bowl? Risking his career to try and help the team win. He did it against the advice of every single doctor and played brilliantly, superbly, magnificiantly. also, according to him (which I 100% believe), the eagles made him sign a secret form removing the eagles of any liability if he got injured further in the super bowl. If he had gotten injured the eagles would have no obligations towards him and could easily cut him, owing him no money or anything else. Selfish?? that is one of the least selfish things I can remember seeing in professional sports.

In conclusion, Terrell Owens is 100% right and deserves his money... pay him

hodgepodge

Reaction score
ill put this in another post since i forgot about it and it is not reall about terrell owens

has anyone heard what Brett Favre has said about mentoring Aaron Rodgers? He said something along the lines of him not going to help mentor aaron rodgers and tutor him. He says its "not his job" and not in his contract. I mean c'mon, you are a HOFer and you refuse to help out your heir apparent? Not only do i think that is a selfish non-team move (yes im kind of referencing back to TO) but then im watching NFL live and they defend him! saying he is 100% right and that he has no duty to help out rodgers! Gimme a break!! Brett Favre can do anything he wants and the media will support him and it pisses me off. Not only is he no-where-near top 5 qbs today (but the media will tell you he is), but he also makes tons of stupid passes (see the game losing throw in the NFC championship 2 years ago) and is seemingly more full of himself then owens (watch an interview with him). why is the media defending him, if TO had said this they would be all over him, but since it is the great brett favre not only is it acceptable, but it is right! I am just so sick of the media's hypocrasy and how they treat players diffrently

OKAY i swesr im done... my fingers hurt..... oh yeah? well your back is gonna hurt, because you just pulled landscaping duty. anybody elses fingers hurt? i didnt think so.

sorry i couldnt resist

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
HAHA, Happy Gilmore, love that movie.

I agree with you on Favre. I mean at least help the kid out, the staff spent a first round pick on the kid, when they could have used an O-lineman or defense guy, and you won't help him? At least give him a few pointers or something damn.

Did you see TO's interview on PTI? He and Drew were getting mad at Wilbon and wouldn't answer some of the questions right (by that I mean he would ask if he wants to play for another team and TO would say he's under contract with the Eagles, not completely answering) I think TO is one of the best receivers now, if not THE best. I do agree he needs a raise, but you should have thought of that when you signed this contract LAST YEAR. Now if this was a five year old contract, then I wouldn't mind, like in the case of Hines Ward.

Even this much typing hurts after a while.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
hodgepodge said:
okay, since I seem to be the last person on the planet who sides with TO, im gonna make my case here.

Blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

In conclusion, Terrell Owens is 100% right and deserves his money... pay him
As and Eagles fan, I can confidently say "Fuck T.O." Read this article. Maybe you'll change your mind.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
boriqueno said:
Ty Law + Jets = Superbowl
Jets-Pennington=Top 10 pick
I love Ty Law, and he was a great addition to your team, but I hope the Jets have some sort of back-up plan besides Vinny, because Brooks Bollinger is not Tom Brady
He will not lead you to a .500 season.
5 wins, much more realistic
Besides, The Patriots run the AFC (North, South, East, and West)
brady-manning.jpg

3-Time Superbowl Champ, Tom Brady says "I Run this Shit?"

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
I just don't understand how you're up by 13 points late in the fourth and give the game away. The defense played so damn well for 55 minutes. McNabb's intercepted pass has become his M.O. I"m fucking tired of the bullshit penalties the Eagles take, the play-calling is hideous, the wide-outs can't catch shit, fuck Andy Reid as offensive coordinator, fuck Reggie Brown for dropping that pass fuck the Madden jinx, fuck T.O., fuck this season, fuck all teams in the NFC East, fuck Keyshon, fuck Roy Williams, fuck McNabb, and fuck Campbell's Soup and it's dumbass commercials.

Dear Eagles,

I'm over you.

Nizzle
Go Flyers

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
RIP Priest Holmes as a Chief. I think he is either going to retire or get traded. Sounds nuts, but LJ has proved himself. If we can get a pick or a defensive player or a new QB, who knows what will happen. Yes, Green was good, but hte key word is was. Spend the first or second round pick on a QB or O-lineman so we can get young again and dominant again.

Eagles are done for a while, 1 or 2 seasons. Dallas will last as long as Bledsoe doesn't do his Bledsoe thing. Chicago makes playoffs and gets to NFC Championship, (not Superbowl), they seem like the Ravens in 2000. Jake the Snake will fall off, as he does every year, Broncos lose to Patriots in first round.

In a few months, these words will be spoken; "With the first pick in the 2006 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select Matt Leinart, QB, USC." Arizona takes Reggie Bush and Vince Young (He will declare for draft) goes to Miami.

C

Cobra

Road to the Superbowl comes through Denver!

somebody needs to change the title of this thread from (Pats still rule) to (Pats fumble again)

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
So uh Cobra, what your telling me is that Denver won because of Patriot mistakes? Yeah, I can agree with that. The Pats may have lost their lordship over the NFL, but Denver would have lost to Indy by 2 TD's and will lose to Pittsburgh by 1 TD.