• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

rich2rob

Reaction score
According to a newspaper article over here in the UK, Williams had friends who are members of the CRIPS gang.

Still a sad loss to a promising American football player.

DBfan187

Reaction score
dwilliams.jpg

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
Terrible tragedy about Darrent Williams.

But to other news, SAINTS!!!!

Chargers and Saints in the big show!

Epc525

Reaction score
I'm a packers fan and an exp0sed enthusiast, so I feel the need to discuss Favre here. I really hope he comes back. I don't care what anyone says, hes still got it and the packers looked a lot better near the end of the season. The packers have a team full of young talented players. Of course for Favre and the packers to do really good I think that a Tony Gonzolas type needs to be brought in. Other then that I beleive all the other positions are filled.

Now about the playoffs. I want the Chargers to win it all. If L.T. keeps scoring 3 TDs a game I don't see any team beating them. As long as the patriots dont go ill be happy. In the NFC I want the Saints cuz I like Drew Brees and what he has done. I guess a bad knee isnt better then a bad shoulder. cough Miami. and I'm done.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Epc,

I'm a Packer fan also and my opinion is that Favre will probably return for at least another season. ESPN had something tonight about how they think he will return for a couple more seasons (I think. Couldn't hear what they were saying as I was in a bar and they had the sound off). The general consensus seems to be that management will have to go after someone like Gonzalez to ensure Favre's return.

DBfan187

Reaction score
oh it's like fucking christmas and winning the lotto all in the same day!

CHARGERS LOST!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Shotty IS CURSED!!! LOL LOL LOL

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank God he lost. Great in the regular season, but horrible in the playoffs. He tormented chiefs fans for long enough. It probably hurt him a little that "The Drive" was 20 years ago. Still yet to reach a Super Bowl, even with Montana.

The Bears are starting to look real beatable, and the Saints got a lot of momentum, but they are playing in the cold.

Epc525

Reaction score
Thats great and all, but the point here is the fucking patriots won. Nobody wants that. Atleast Brady finally showed his true colors. The chargers lost that game with their mistakes. I hope dungy learned a lesson and is gonna blitz the shit out of Brady. Thats the only way to win. Epc Out.

appreciative

Reaction score
Epc525 said:
Thats great and all, but the point here is the fucking patriots won. Nobody wants that. Atleast Brady finally showed his true colors. The chargers lost that game with their mistakes. I hope dungy learned a lesson and is gonna blitz the shit out of Brady. Thats the only way to win. Epc Out.

Brady true colors did shine through... Huge long drive to end the first half and cut the lead to 4... and won the game being down 8 with less than 5 minutes in the game... Tom Brady is a Champion... and his TRUE COLORS ARE RED WHITE AND BLUE

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
Well since the Chargers lost, guess I will have to edit my original picks.

Patriots and Saints in the big show.

Epc525

Reaction score
I'm so glad Peyton is in the Super Bowl. Now I can actually watch it cuz I know Brady is sitting on his couch eatin chips just like me. I hope Peyton wins it all. If he wins it there is no denying in 4 years or less that he is the greatest quarterback of all time.

ps. Montana would not have thrown an int on the winning drive of a championship game. just sayin

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did I really sound like that back then...holy shit. I also am typing this with certain chemicals in my body...in the dark...at 3:30 in the moring....wtf am I doing?

GO CHIEFS