• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Doesn't "jihading posts other mods have approved" make us all utterly redundant? Are you therefore the arbiter of all?
BOC

I completely agree that there is much too much room for interpretation. I would prefer there be hard and fast rules, but as long as "sexy" is considered acceptable criteria for images to be posted here, we will have problems. One person's sexy is another person's boring. As long as we allow such subjective criteria, we will have issues. And I'm OK with that, since, as I have already said, I am going to continue to Mod the way I think I should, which will mean jihading posts other mods have approved.

Some of the criteria I use includes the amount of appropriate showing, which would include cleavage. I put obvious pokies or c-thru to breasts in that category. I DON'T put c-thru to bra in that category, at least not all the time. And I don't care how sultry and made up a celebrity is, if they are fully clothed or it is only a very attractive head shot, it does not belong. Two-piece swim suits pretty much always fit here. Ditto most underwear/lingerie shots. But regular glamour shots, or candid shots (including red carpets) must show some skin either in cleavage or a VERY high cut leg.

That's largely how I approach my work here.

Ruffah

Reaction score

Brigitte Petronio @ House On The Edge Of The Park (IT 1980) [HD 1080p Bluray - Uncut]

Title : BP-HOTEOTP1980-1080.rar - 383 MiB
Duration : 7mn 58s
Res : 1920 x 1040 @ 23.976 fps
Video : XVID @ 6 503 Kbps
Audio : ac3 192 Kbps@48.0 KHz
Channels : 2 channels

Download:

http://** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.net/file/ysbxdbya/
or
Dead Link Removed
or
Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for feberuary: Prohibited File or Image Host

User: feberuary
Infraction: Prohibited File or Image Host

Administrative Note:
prohibited and cash generating image host

Message to User:
I'm sorry but I have penalised your account for posting via links that are not allowed. Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules to prevent further infractions
Thankyou for your attention
BOC

Original Post:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
With your say being final and your view imposed arbitrarily?
Shouldn't you discuss things with the moderator concerned before you unilaterally decide, in the absence of hard fast rules, what is or is not "acceptable". Doesnt failing to do so denote a complete lack of respect for the views and sensibilities of your fellow moderators?
Forgive me all if being the new boy precludes me from asking these questions. I genuinely just wanted to try to understand better what I was expected to deal with and how. I didn't expect this.
Cheers
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Rule 05c. "Do not post duplicates of images already posted or fully clothed images or head-shots; images must have 'sex-appeal'.", applies only to Celebrity Pictures, not to Celebrity Videos.

I merged this thread with the 'Hot or Not' moderator discussion thread.

Is there a reason why this rule only applies to one part of the forum and not the other or is that just how things worked out?
Also, isn't there a case to be made for a photo of a major pop star dressed as a $2 whorbe with her ass in the air having 'sex-appeal' [at least to some and using the content/subject of the photo as an example and not the scale/quality]?
What makes the decision to approve that photo wrong and the decision to dump that photo right?
Cheers
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
All of which makes perfect sense to me, not least because I tend to err on the side of approval rather than dismissal. I probably would have OK'd the Rihanna picture even though I find she has all the sex appeal of lettuce because she clearly makes alot of people's days, and though I question the disparity between the video and the image [in this case, but I could easily find as many images too] I certainly would have to respect someone else' decision since it's based on subjectivity. TBH in terms of this board the whole talk show thing and posting every available clip of Friends/Big Bang is utterly beyond me too, but again, some obviously like it so, OK. If my understanding is right,approving material is more about a wide view rather than a narrow personal perspective only.
I'm not sure how that can be reconciled with at least one person arbitrarily overrulling the rest though. That seems to make the rest of us totally redundant at best, and is utterly disrespectful at worst, if we are to accept subjectivity as a rule of thumb.
I don't know what I was expecting when I agreed to give this gig a go, but it wasn't that.
Cheers
BOC

'Sex Appeal' rule was not necessary for Celebrity Videos:
1. Reviewing all videos for 'sex appeal' is not practical.
2. Far fewer videos are posted as compared to mages; threads rarely exceed a few pages. Visitors more easily can locate desired video content than picture content.
3. Video links frequently die; many videos are removed.

I do not think approving the Rhianna image would be 'wrong', only that I probably would have removed it. By now it should be clear that this decision is somewhat subjective. I look for reasons to allow images, not for reasons to remove them.

I only give penalties when images are blatantly un-sexy; I would not have given a penalty to someone posting that image, even if he was an habitual violater.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
OTB
That's the second time someone has used that set in the last week.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Spammer heads up

Just letting you all know we appear to be under a barrage of new members whose only post is a set of images linked to pay redirection sites.