• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Anyone use any image download program for this site?

UltraLisk

Reaction score
I am just wondering if anyone uses any image programs, and if they do how well they work.

Personally I coded my own for half convenience and half experience (without ever looking if one was available)...

DownThemAll for firefox works great on regular sites, so I am just wondering if anyone uses one for this site (imageshake/imagevenue)...

The Chief

Reaction score
there's one around here that only works for Imagevenue, search around
it's not as straight forward as, say, downthemall, but it works

UltraLisk

Reaction score
tommy13: Tnx for the link.... One of the reason I did not upload as much as the fact there FTP was horrible. If this works better I might end up posting more... Edit: Yep SharpUploader is very handy.

The Mighty Z: Interesting.... I downloaded it, will see how it works. The one I coded is a lot more simpler (one hotkey, and you never need to leave Firefox) and it also works on other image host... The biggest draw back of mine is the fact it only downloads one image at the time at the moment (but the speed is fine on my comp). Also I need to work out a kink with imagevenue, 0.1-1% of the time it will not dl the image...

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
UltraLisk said:
The Mighty Z: Interesting.... I downloaded it, will see how it works. The one I coded is a lot more simpler (one hotkey, and you never need to leave Firefox) and it also works on other image host... The biggest draw back of mine is the fact it only downloads one image at the time at the moment (but the speed is fine on my comp). Also I need to work out a kink with imagevenue, 0.1-1% of the time it will not dl the image...

No prob, if yours works better, post it.
A lot of users will be thankfull.
The Ipled programs also only downloads 1 pic at the time at hte moment, but speed is fine too.
The biggest advantage of Ipled is that you can download a whole page of a thread or just one single post.

Greets,

TMZ