• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

CuteNews?

HOBBAM

Reaction score
I mostly work in Dreamweaver MX and know "some" html code stuff. Just experimenting with it right now.

But could someone give a simple explanation as to what CuteNews is?

I see it used on a lot of websites, primarily to keep news and photos organized and such. Some people embed it into pages, etc.

But is CuteNews some sort of framework or template to use, in which you insert text and pictures and organize the way it looks and then embed it onto a html page, to which you would then put it up on one's site???????

I don't really know how to ask the question except basically, what is it, what is it suppose to do, does one really need it??

I wanted to embed a page into another, in which you could scroll up and down, without the background or whatever moving just the inner page(which I know how to do, but didn't know if CuteNews does that as well), and each "news" update or what not, whether it includes pics, would be in their own seperate box.

If anyone knows anything about it, could you give a basic explanation to what it is, etc, and if you know of any tutorials with visuals to see what it's suppose to look like, I would appreciate it.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Wikipedia to the rescue - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_management_system

Cute News and other such scripts are called CMS or Content Management Systems. They are software to help you manage your website more easily.

In the same way that Dreamweaver helps you on your local computer, these help you on your web server. They are GUI based and have shiny buttons that do lots of code related stuff for you, for those who aren't programming experts.

Overall, they're very helpful. I would recommend WordPress (wordpress.org). It would pretty well for me.

Stay away from Cute____ anything. All the various scripts they right are usually full of problems and vulnerabilities

HOBBAM

Reaction score
Cman said:
Wikipedia to the rescue - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_management_system

Cute News and other such scripts are called CMS or Content Management Systems. They are software to help you manage your website more easily.

In the same way that Dreamweaver helps you on your local computer, these help you on your web server. They are GUI based and have shiny buttons that do lots of code related stuff for you, for those who aren't programming experts.

Overall, they're very helpful. I would recommend WordPress (wordpress.org). It would pretty well for me.

Stay away from Cute____ anything. All the various scripts they right are usually full of problems and vulnerabilities

So it's a basic management system, and concerning the layout or design of a news page or what not, (like having news update boxes, one stacked on top of the other with possible pics in the boxes) that falls under something else, like Dreamweaver......and all CuteNews or whatever does, is organize the media or what not on the server.

Still don't know if I have it right. I sent you a pm with some links to sites, as examples of what I mean.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yes, thats the basic idea. you would design a website and then the script would assemble it for you. you kind of design it in pieces like, header, footer, the "post box" etc

if you can't do it yourself, there are a million people you can hire to design it for you. i personally suck at it and care barely make my own proplerly lol