• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lacrosse is teh gay (split)

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yo moron you play lax? I play too. Where do you play?

ToKeN420

Reaction score
=) no were special hehe, im playing on a fucked up left shoulder, quad, and my muscle in my back pulled from shooting :?

EDIT: I hope u guys like the start of my comeback =)

ToKeN420

Reaction score
Middie..... Both O & D. Thinking of doing Pole though.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Only homos play lacrosse :lol:

Case in point:

MoronChildo said:
Thinking of doing Pole though.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
hehehehe.. Nice call :lol:

ToKeN420

Reaction score
Nope..... homo's play baseball... cuz they are the 1's that slap each other asses.... how many homo's pplay baseball think about it..... Mike Pizzia.... all ig otta say.... how many faggots play lacrosse? non its a realy mans sport..... football with sticks basically. :!: :twisted:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Nah, Lacrosse is just Homo-Hockey because gay people can't skate good. :lol:

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
How dare you assholes. People that say lacrosse is for homo's would get annihilated out on the field. People who rip on lax are obviously baseball fans. But how many fat people play baseball? Tons you sit around and chew tobacco. Lacrosse is a savage brutal game. A kid at Cornell died just the other week. How many baseball players die sitting around being fat-asses. Believe me I've had this debate many times and I have so many more valid points than any of you lax-haters. If you wanna tell me it's gay I dare you to step on the field with me and I will show you the def. of pain. I'm very sensitive about this topic. So stop ripping on lax. So there.

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
scottbritt said:
How dare you assholes. People that say lacrosse is for homo's would get annihilated out on the field. People who rip on lax are obviously baseball fans. But how many fat people play baseball? Tons you sit around and chew tobacco. Lacrosse is a savage brutal game. A kid at Cornell died just the other week. How many baseball players die sitting around being fat-asses. Believe me I've had this debate many times and I have so many more valid points than any of you lax-haters. If you wanna tell me it's gay I dare you to step on the field with me and I will show you the def. of pain. I'm very sensitive about this topic. So stop ripping on lax. So there.

What u're saying is that lacrosse is cool because people die??

I'm a little confused here :?

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
The Mighty Z said:
scottbritt said:

What u're saying is that lacrosse is cool because people die??

I'm a little confused here :?

i dunno i think its a homo sport too and people dyin doesn't make it much more appealing

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying people call it a pussy sport and I'm showing that it is brutal with lots fo injuries and even deaths. I'm not saying that is cool at all. My thoughts go out to the family of the Cornell player who died. It is a very sad thing. I'm just letting everyone know that thinks lacrosse is a pussy sport that it is fact not.

ToKeN420

Reaction score
Haha.... Like i said lacrosse is football with Sticks...... ITs just as violent.... u gotta watch it 2 understand it...... so stop caping on it... cuz u wouldnt last a second playing it.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Chill out Scott, just joking. I actually hate baseball, far too slow.

I like Hockey obviously, because I'm Canadian.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Come to Australia.. Play rugby.. Similar to American Football but no pads.. Enough Said :!:

A

Anonymous

scott chill out man dont take this shit personal. just havin a little fun. and baseball is hardly a pussy sport, no i dont like it, hate it actually, but its not just sittin on ur ass chewin tabacco. yes, lax is most definatley more how shall we say brutal, but lets not make it sound like baseball is easy. 90% of all pro athletes are in extrodinary shape. :lol:

football is the best anyways

GO PATS

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
i can't stand baseball i. i can't stay awake for even half of one of those "games" gimme hockey anyday

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
Alright fellas i can hardly type cuz im drunk but let me say this. Cman im just kidding im not really pissed. But i'm just trying to clarify that lax is not gay. Don't get me wrong hockey is my second favorite sport to lax. I would never ever make fun of hockey. My best friend plays hockey and I love the sport. So dont misinterpret me. l love hockey but I love lax more. i gotta go to sleep classs tommorow, But please stop knocking lax it is so tight. You should watch a game in person before you judge it. Lax rules. Have a good nigght im out.

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
but what if the are S&M gays that play lax ...... they got off on beating each other up and off

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
what the fuck is "lax". is that like laxitive? as in stuff you have to take after getting your ass pounded :lol:

</unecessary joke>