• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Reply sent to poster.

blueoystercult said:
05c of the forum Rules states "Do NOT post duplicates of images already posted or fully clothed images or head-shots; images must have 'sex-appeal'"

So far today you have posted shots that have focused on the men (and no, Heigl in the background wearing her granny's bra is not enough to keep it. It's a photo primarily of her half naked husband). Shots that show absolutely nothing at all and are just high end fashion shoots about the clothes not the women inside them. Pap shots of Bella Thorne in a pair of slacks and a crop top are not enough to keep them. Piss poor enlargments of an existing post by another member (though to your credit you didn't try to claim they were "upgrades").
As for these. In all honesty they got swept away with the flotsam because one of your Imagetwist uploads opened so many popunders it was like coming under fire from a mailbom and my browser crashed.
I originally intended to replace the links with something non invasive When I restored the browser the box must have stayed checked so when I removed the other trash that one went to.
I have absolutely no bloody clue who it is. Her talent has made that much of an impression. If you want them on the board you have two choices. Reupload them on this godawful site and hope to Christ They don't do this again, or upload them to a neutral host that isn't invasive.
But be aware if they make my browser crash again I won't bother replacing the links I will junk them
BOC

Nobadguy

Reaction score
Who knows what "more graphic moments" means, that is a very personal assessment.
Next time she should simply go for it, like Yoda said:
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for ManUtdTx: Comments In Content Threads

User: ManUtdTx
Infraction: Comments In Content Threads

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
Not just a comment, which I would let go from a newbie, but a whole bloody discussion which SHOULD have been moved where I moved the entire bloody lot myself.
Then, to cap it off, I find another newbie, IgnatiusJ., was smart and considerate enough to read the forum rules and took the discussion there himself.
THAT is the example you should follow. It's not about pedantry. It's about the rules of te pen you want to play in that have evolved for a reason.
BOC

Original Post:
Nope, saw her tell the story behind the scene in a tv interview. It's her.

Here's an article talking about and how her husband encouraged it

http://www.inquisitr.com/1783010/me...in-the-bronze-may-shock-big-bang-theory-fans/

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for jackharris: Comments In Content Threads

User: jackharris

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
Not just a comment, which I would let go from a newbie, but a whole bloody discussion which SHOULD have been moved where I moved the entire bloody lot myself.
Then, to cap it off, I find another newbie, IgnatiusJ., was smart and considerate enough to read the forum rules and took the discussion there himself.
THAT is the example you should follow. It's not about pedantry. It's about the rules of te pen you want to play in that have evolved for a reason.
BOC

Original Post:
I did hear that it was a body double for the above post...

Nope, saw her tell the story behind the scene in a tv interview. It's her.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for lindafan101: Comments In Content Threads

User: lindafan101

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
Not just a comment, which I would let go from a newbie, but a whole bloody discussion STARTED by a senior member which SHOULD have been moved where I moved the entire bloody lot myself.
BOC

Original Post:
I did hear that it was a body double for the above post...

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for ssmedia: Posted Duplicates

User: ssmedia
Infraction: Posted Duplicates

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
You couldn't be bothered to scroll back on the same page to check. I forgive most duplicates on huge threads because it's hard to check and easy to miss but this? 10 posts above.
No
BOC

Original Post:

Ruffah

Reaction score

Heather Graham, Meredith Ostrom, Gemma Atkinson, Jaime Winstone @ Boogie Woogie (UK 2009) [HD 1080p] [butt]

Title : Heather_Graham_Jaime_Winstone_Meredith_Ostrom_Gemma_Atkinson_-_Boogie_Woogie-(UK2009)-1080p-RUFFAH.rar - 248 MiB
Duration : 5mn 55s
Res : 1920 x 1040 @ 23.976 fps
Video : XVID @ 6 199 Kbps
Audio : ac3 384 Kbps@48.0 KHz
Channels : 6 channels

Download:

http://depositfiles.com/files/3tfxpqdp3

.​

Ruffah

Reaction score

Heather Graham (nn), Ashley Hinshaw (nn), Diane Farr, Momo Juniper Hurley @ About Cherry (US 2012) [HD 1080p]

Title : Heather_Graham_(nn)_Diane_Farr_Momo_Juniper_Hurley_Ashley_Hinshaw_(nn)_-_About_Cherry-(US2012)-1080p-RUFFAH.rar - 179 MiB
Duration : 3mn 54s
Res : 1920 x 1080 @ 23.976 fps
Video : XVID @ 5 982 Kbps
Audio : ac3 384 Kbps@48.0 KHz
Channels : 6 channels

Download:

http://** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.net/file/zebkp6r7/
or
Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator: