• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You're missing my point old son. I didn't clear those posts. Someone else did and since they were all working and on par with current approval precedents, the only possible reason for doing so is that whomever removed them didn't fancy them.
I only brought up retrospective removal in discission in this section and in the context of discussing unifying standards. Ihave never removed anything older unless the poster no longer has the images to fix dead posts.
You know this to be true because you have been asked that very question. "Can you fix these dead images please?" [sic]
My initial point remains. If we are not all abiding by the same conventions then we are taking moderator inconsistency to a whole new level. That's absurd.
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Matey, whatever "agreement" you think you have, they ain't abiding by it.
Believe me or don't. It's up to you. but if one person says something then you can doubt. If several people say it there's probably substance to it. If you stubbornly maintain your position in the fce of a chrus all telling you the same thing, that's your call.
Either way, my position stands. If I open a post link and the image triggers a cascade window of pop ups and unders, or is blocked from loading unless I disable protection software, I'm clearing it.
Consider it prophylactic.
BOC

I get same result with Avast, Norton and AdBlock Plus enaged, Greasemonkey disabled: first thumbnail requires 'click to see image'. After clicking i get one pop-under. All imagetwist thumbs after open without opening another ad. This has always been our agreement with image hosts. They are permitted to serve one pop-up ad to the same IP during 24 hours.

You might try using ShowJustImage3 script to block ads on all image host pages. Get it here. Greasemonkey for Firefox, Tampermonkey for Chrome must be enabled to download scripts.

Last edited: