• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Flash in just firefox

bobman345

Reaction score
for certain websites or embeded videos, I get the "install flash please" message, while others work fine. I've reinstalled and it still doesn't work. Sometimes the embeded flash object will work if I paste its source into the URL, but still won't work in the actual webpage. On internet explorer it works fine, but on firefox its just shit.

Error_404

Making 'em disappear
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Download the latest Firefox, uninstall your current version, delete (or move) the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\ folder, install the Firefox you downloaded, go to http://www.adobe.com and download the latest Adobe Flash (make sure it says it is for Mozilla/Netscape). This will reinstall Firefox & Flash while keeping all of your plugs, favorites, etc. intact.

This usually happens because when Flash is reinstalled on top of itself, it sometimes either does not overwrite the old FF Flash plugin files (located in C:program Files\Mozilla Firefox) or because Firefox isn't updating it's configuration file.

The above works for me every time. Hope this helps.

phase

Reaction score
Some sites require scripts to be active for flash to work for that site.

Error_404

Making 'em disappear
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Some sites require scripts to be active for flash to work for that site.

JavaScript is enabled by default in both IE & Firefox. Unless Bobman manually disabled JavaScript in either browser or had installed the NoScript addon for Firefox, his issue lies elsewhere.