• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Forum Stats

The Crusher

Reaction score
I'm proud to say that I was on the site when the most recent record number of user was set: March 21, 2005 @ 9:39 PM - 519 users. This is a testament to the great work that Cman and his posse have done creating the best picture posting forum on the web.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah, i don't know where all those guests came from all of the sudden, but they left almost as mysteriously as they appeared.

509online.gif

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Most people probably don't care, but I thought I would share anyway.

The forum recently broke the 10k mark, that is 10,000 unique visitors a day (average of about 2500 reg. users a day). The main exp0sed site is well about that naturally (20-25 a day), but it is a new milestone for the forum subdomain.

Most times when I visit there is at least 200 people online. Not too shabby, even if most of them don't participate.

In August, there was 376 threads created and 2754 posts (gross)

and the forum used almost 200 gigs of bandwidth for the month (between the pages themselves and whatever content is hosted on this domain)

[CRO]Cyrus

Reaction score
Stunning
On my site I have Total Visits 26015 in one month...
I'm small fish :)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm not that big, wasn't trying to impress anyone really, just thought people might be interested.

The Chief

Reaction score
Do you have any idea what sort of impact the new video section has had on bandwidth usage, like, do you have before and after stats? Just curious.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm not hosting any of the videos, so it wouldn't have much effect in that sense.

The forum would crash if they were all locally hosted :lol:

Dillon

Reaction score
I think it's because the site is from Canada.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Dillon said:
I think it's because the site is from Canada.
Its actually hosted on a US server though haha (which is why i got freaked out over the new US laws, which have seemed to die down)

Da' Legend

Reaction score
Somehow i remember starting a thread called forum stats too .. but it was about the number of members n guests visiting per day only

Anyways nice to know that this forum is working great.

Do u pay a decent amount for running this forum on the US server?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I pay a decent amount for the server, but thats because its managed for me. Also I have several other things on the server besides the forum

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Cman, are you able to see which threads get the most hits? It'd be interesting to know what gets the most airtime.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Nizzle said:
Cman, are you able to see which threads get the most hits? It'd be interesting to know what gets the most airtime.
you can see for yourself, just look at the tread views.

this might surprise you, considering everyone comes for the pics, but discussion is actually the most popular

Most replied to thread - USA Political Opinions (Would be Wrestling, but thats been started over a couple times)
Most viewed thread - Old Celeb Video Thread
Most popular forum - Discussion

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
new record apparently,

Most users ever online was 525, 09-06-2005 at 01:33 AM.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Didnt we have like 800+ on phpbb once? From a Farking?....dunno, it could be the meds.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Da' Pimp said:
Didnt we have like 800+ on phpbb once? From a Farking?....dunno, it could be the meds.
yeah, it was 700 and some, but i don't really want to count that because it was a one time irregularity, a spike, and isn't representative of the average traffic.

Da' Legend

Reaction score
I saw that total number of members on this forum is more than 12,000 .... but it appears to me that it is more than that. Does that number show active members?

I estimated the number of members to be around 25,000. Each member has a number to them like Cman, u r 1 ... and i think one of the mods was 43 or something. The newest memeber had a number of 25,*** ... i dont know that number.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah, i deleted thousands of them a while ago because they were innactive. i'm not going to delete anymore though because the high number makes me look cooler.

i'm #1, i'm #1 !! lol

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This forum (And site) has really gone from strength to strength over the years (2 approx)..

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Zinista said:
This forum (And site) has really gone from strength to strength over the years (2 approx)..
Forum is 2 years next month, site in general is 2.5

What exactly do you mean?