• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NCAA College Football

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Just wondering,

Shouldn't last seasons entries be either deleted or archived? Otherwise this thread is going to get extremely long and a bit confusing.

On subject, It looks like we actually have a running back again and I'm actually beginning to look forward to Sept. 24.

Go Badgers!

Last edited:

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
UMvNIU5.jpg

mindido said:
Just wondering,

Shouldn't last seasons entries be either deleted or archived? Otherwise this thread is going to get extremely long and a bit confusing.
Tell a mod.
mindido said:
It looks like we actually have a running back again and I'm actually beginning to look forward to Sept. 24.

Go Badgers!
There is not another conference in the land, to compare to the Big 10 as far as tough oppenents. Maybe the SEC but thats it. I was very impressed by Brian Calhoune. That guy has that mixture of speed and power that you look for in a rb. It will be a challenge to stop him, but if a team can do it, that team will be Big Blue.

But before all that we have deal with the offensive guru of the great Tom Brady and his fightin' irish.

steveo90

Reaction score
bring on those buckeyes!!! we got three running backs for they aces!!! and when they are finished with them, we'll give you a little dose of V.Young (future heisman trophy winner)!! just ask those wolverines about Young, they will tell you. The truth.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Although I am extremely optimistic about Michigan's offensive capabilities, their defense is a completely different story.
So Gonja, I wouldn't say that, of all teams, UofM will be the one to stop Notre Dame.
I expect that game to be a shootout with the winner having around 45 points.
Don't get ne wrong, I am a Michigan fan but the defense just looks suspect so far...
Oh yeah and buck those fuckeyes.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey Gonja,

Heh, heh. Glad you picked up on that. Calhoun was absolutely amazing yesterday and his backup (Booker Stanley) did pretty well himself (I think his final total was 104 yards). But the O line really deserves some credit (I've been really worried about them). They opened some huge holes and Calhoun got through them quick. And he appears to have the vision (and speed) to get through those small holes. Pretty good debut.

But I have to give a few kudos to that QB from Bowling Green. He is as good as advertised and will win quite a few games this season.

Which brings up a question. How is it that the MAC is coming up with all these QB's? Seems like the Big 10 is missing something here.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
friedreaper said:
Im just glad Ohio State came out strong. Was a little worried when Smith got suspended and Zwick got the start.

Next Victim: Texas.

Go Bucks!

Ohio fans better get the tissue out, this one is going to be a tear jerker.

Texas Fight!!

friedreaper

Reaction score
The Texas game will be a great game to watch. Ohio State has never lost a night game in Columbus and hasn’t lost at home outside the Big 10 since 1990. Texas has won 21 out of 22 of their last road games. Personally I think this game will come down to who has the better defense.

Go Bucks!

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
steveo90 said:
bring on those buckeyes!!! we got three running backs for they aces!!! and when they are finished with them, we'll give you a little dose of V.Young (future heisman trophy winner)!! just ask those wolverines about Young, they will tell you. The truth.
I have to tell you, ut is a very athletic team. But osu's strength lies in its defense. texas may claim to have a good D, but michigan ate them up all day. osu is a Big 10 team not some puss-ass from the big 12. i got osu in this match-up.
mindido said:
Which brings up a question. How is it that the MAC is coming up with all these QB's? Seems like the Big 10 is missing something here.
bradysig2.jpg

MICHIGAN has no such quarterback issues, maybe its just wisconsin, and the rest of the Big Ten.
RichieTBaum said:
I expect that game to be a shootout with the winner having around 45 points.
Don't get ne wrong, I am a Michigan fan but the defense just looks suspect so far...
Oh yeah and buck those fuckeyes.
A shootout, my friend, is exactly what you will get. I watched a little of that ND v Pitt game and I must say, ND's defense, not real impressive. It will be a battle of Quaterback and running back play. Michigan's recieving corp is far superior to NDs'.

notre dame-28
U of M - 42

I'll take Henne and Hart over quinn and walker anyday of the week. Our defense may not be very cohesive unit yet, but it is still better that theirs'.

Last edited:

steveo90

Reaction score
A puss-ass big 12!? the same big 12 that has had a team in the national championship game 4 out of the last 5 years? I know that the big 10 lucked into the national title that one year that the refs decided to rip off Miami but lets not get carried away. especially with a michigan team that can't score in the red zone. I like how you pick those losers. keep it up with your osu pick and holla when Michigan actually wins a game.

Last edited:

friedreaper

Reaction score
Texas got lucky. Lucky that Tressel put Zwick in on that final drive. Lucky that Ginn wasn't a big offensive threat. Lucky that Smith wasn't turning Texas turnovers into touchdowns. Was a great game to watch. Both teams were pretty well evenly matched. A.J. Hawk and the rest of Ohio States linebackers proved they are good and not over hyped. Vince Young played a game and is going to be one sore mofo today.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Gonja,

"MICHIGAN has no such quarterback issues, maybe its just wisconsin, and the rest of the Big Ten."

Well, I didn't see much of the Michigan game, but it did seem they could have used one of those MAC QB's yesterday. :) And as far as our QB's, I think ours have done a pretty good job over the last few years (and certainly couldn't have done a better job yesterday).

Although I'm not happy with the final results, the Ohio State/Texas game was a good one. Also, did anyone else see the Northern Illinois/Northwestern game? That was the best game I saw yesterday. Have to give a lot of credit to N. Illinois coach Joe Novak. He really has some balls. If you didn't see it, here's what happened. Northern scored with a few seconds left in the game and was a point down. He decides to go for two. They didn't make it but have to give him a lot of credit for the gumption. Virtually every other coach would just make the kick and go into overtime.

steveo90

Reaction score
"Texas got lucky. Lucky that Tressel put Zwick in on that final drive. Lucky that Ginn wasn't a big offensive threat. Lucky that Smith wasn't turning Texas turnovers into touchdowns. Was a great game to watch. Both teams were pretty well evenly matched. A.J. Hawk and the rest of Ohio States linebackers proved they are good and not over hyped. Vince Young played a game and is going to be one sore mofo today."

Lucky? that is called the breaks of the game. Smith didn't score but one touchdown, he sucked equally with Zwick. Smith didn't turn any turnovers into touchdowns because the texas D didn't let him. in fact there was one time that Ohio State fumbled the ball deep in texas territory and the ref called it down. i slowed the replay up on Tivo and he clearly wasn't down. So you can go ahead and take off 3 pts from the board. Ohio State was lucky that they kept getting the ball in such good field position. Teddy Ginn Jr. was gameplanned out of the game and couldn't even catch the balls that were thrown to him. I don't think that the teams were even at all. if texas hadn't given them the ball in such good field position, the game wouldn't have been close at all. Ohio has decent linbackers but Musberger couldn't have sucked Hawk's dick any harder. Aaron Harris is just as good a linebacker as Hawk. Vince Young might be sore today but he is still the leading heisman trophy candidate and a winner. Wait until Ohio State has to come down to Austin next year.

friedreaper

Reaction score
Vince Young carried your Texas team. As for decent linebackers tell me a team that has better? You can't because there isn't any. As for Vince Young being the leading canidate
Matt Leinart QB USC Sr.
Reggie Bush RB USC Jr.
Vince Young QB Texas Jr.
Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota
Brian Calhoun RB Wisconsin
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/heisman/index

Looks like hes #3 on that list.

Aaron Harris has nothing on A.J Hawk. Hawk had 12 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble, a fumble recovery, and an interception.

What did Aaron Harris get? Surely nothing as impressive as Hawk.

steveo90

Reaction score
Harris got a victory. pretty nice.

plus harris put points on the board. did hawk do that? any ohio state arguments are done. they lost. wait till they come down to austin next year. until then, you can hope for a consilation bcs or bowl game.

plus if you think that 2 players on the same team could both be heisman candidates then you are crazy. i don't care what the espn poll says, the two players cancel each other out. if one is really an mvp then the other is clearly not as good because he benefits from playing with an mvp. lienart may be ahead of vince based on last year but so far this year vince is looking better. vince does what he does with no big name players on his entire offense. just wait until the end o the year and you will see.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Say all you want about Texas, but the one thing you cant say is that they lost.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
That Texas game was one hellava game tho. Texas is a great team. Notre Dame is looking great under Wies also.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
mindido said:
Well, I didn't see much of the Michigan game, but it did seem they could have used one of those MAC QB's yesterday. :) And as far as our QB's, I think ours have done a pretty good job over the last few years (and certainly couldn't have done a better job yesterday).
C'mon bro, when you have a stud like Calhoune, all you qb has to do is not fumble a snap or botch a handoff.

I fucking hate notre dame.

Chad had a "John Navarre" moment, Mike Hart got hurt, and we were still in the game up until the last drive. I knew Charlie Wies and his band of little green men would be a tough match-up, I thought it would be a old west style shoot out, but I was sure wrong. It was the old fasioned battle of defensive wills, and we came out on the short end. The loss hurts real bad, even after a week, but at least Big Blue showed me that we can actually depend on the D when the offense misfires.

UT vs Osu was quite the battle, Vince young is a freak of nature. I feel a lot better about the Rose Bowl seeing such a "great defense" like osu's shedded by this 6'6'' Michael Vick clone. Tressel did give the game away by going with Zwick, that guy is terrible. osu has no run game to speak of either. What happened to the greatest motherfucker to ever live,Ted Ginn Jr. ? Did he play in that game?

Good job Texas.

God, Iowa sucks. Iowa State? Give me a break.

Eastern Michigan Is hit this weekend.

bravoman

Reaction score
Just wanted to toss my name into this thread, since I am a huge college football fan. I am a student at South Carolina (you know, Steve Spurrier's new home). I see a lot of Big 10 action on the forum, but not much SEC or ACC talk. Come on, any Southern football fans out there?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey Gonja,

"C'mon bro, when you have a stud like Calhoune, all you qb has to do is not fumble a snap or botch a handoff."

That may be true but it seems Barry has decided to open up the offense a bit more this year. For the last two weeks there have been more balls flying around Camp Randall than I think I've ever seen. How long this will last I don't know but it has been interesting.

"I fucking hate notre dame."

I have to say I'm with you there.

bravoman,

I can't talk much about either conference but we are playing North Carolina this weekend. Apparently, NC is pulling out all the stops this weekend as:

1. Its a night game.
2. They're presenting the basketball team with their national championship rings at halftime.

I don't know what to expect but it should be a good game.