• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

comparing/matching hardware

UltraLisk

Reaction score
Intel is moving on to 1333 because its better then 1033. I am guessing they are pushing it hard so people will use there P35...

I do not know what video card is better... I am not as familiar with video cards as I am with CPU/ram.... I remember people were saying that 7600GT would be about the same if not better then a 8300GS on some forums...

Also if you are not going to vista, then you will not really miss out on DX10...

To be honest with you... id say suck it up, pick any one of them, and in about a half a year (Q2 2008) spend 200-250 to get a video card that will blow both of those away...

HOBBAM

Reaction score
Intel is moving on to 1333 because its better then 1033. I am guessing they are pushing it hard so people will use there P35...

I do not know what video card is better... I am not as familiar with video cards as I am with CPU/ram.... I remember people were saying that 7600GT would be about the same if not better then a 8300GS on some forums...

Also if you are not going to vista, then you will not really miss out on DX10...

To be honest with you... id say suck it up, pick any one of them, and in about a half a year (Q2 2008) spend 200-250 to get a video card that will blow both of those away...

I've heard nothing but problems with Vista, which is why I still have and ask for XP.

For the time being, I'm going to try an push for that 256mb 8600GT at least, even though I have some resistance in getting that card.

And from what I was told, the model type 8300, 8600, 7600, is based on graphic resolution, and the 128/256mb, is based on speed.

So, thanks to them, because I have the 128mb 8300, I'm stuck in the middle. Great resolution, slow speed. Again, I'm gonna try and push for that 256mb 8600GT. It just seems like a step back in taking that 7600 after having them put the 8300 in the comp. That's just me though.