• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Help with scart selectors

s6boysam

Reaction score
I need a scart selector that will allow me to switch between using my Wii and Xbox 360 without having to change the leads every time. But the problem is that they are the green, red and blue cables with the extra red and white for sound. I can't find a scart selector for this, only the generic red, white and yellow, does anybody know where I can find one to use with the HD component cables instead of the normal component cables? Or a good substitute? Thanks in advance.

s6boysam

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. For that price though I think I will just switch them over haha.

ngmar

Reaction score
For a little more than that price you could buy a decent receiver that would do the job and save the inputs on your tv. If it is an HDtv it would be a shame to damage the inputs by swapping them nonstop. Even if you don't buy speakers immediately you will still be able to use the receiver as a nice switcher with upgraded sound when you get speakers, and be able to switch the components via the remote. I am a Denon guy and even their low priced receivers should be able to switch for you. This one is 329.00 and you can probably find it cheaper. I have it in my bedroom and am happy with it although it's a little underpowered next to my other Denon. I checked to confirm it and the component switching is HD compatible. Maybe more than you want to spend but I think receivers are the only way to go. And it is 7.1 capable.

s6boysam

Reaction score
Whoah that's an impressive piece of kit, I completely forgot about this thread, so sorry for the late thanks but thanks, now I need to wait till I get my Christmas Bonus haha.