• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Virus through images

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
CMan,

Greek (I think) had something on his site about this a few days ago . This could potentially cause some major problems for all of us. Will have to see what else is known about this.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys used the WMFHotfix from SANS? I'd like to use it on my computers, and maybe at least my Server 03's untill Gates gets his fix out there. Just don't want to be the first if you know what I mean.....

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I dont' think anyone who "knows what they're doing" will have much trouble.

My fear, as with all viruses really, is that the bulk of the proliferation will be caused by the ignorance of the masses. The less electronically inclined, that allow viruses to spread in the first place.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Cman I usually go with that logic. But on this one it seems like it's going to be hard to tell what web site and/or link might pop up a pic that will make a mess.

On an unrelated note, your new avy is one of the best yet. Great face...