• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Skip rapidshare counter with Firefox

Should we ban Rapidshare?

• Total voters

scottie

Reaction score
The reason RP isnt working most of the time, is that they are watching who uses it for free and then blocks them.

They basically dont want anyone using it anymore unless they pay, so are making it difficult for those that just wanna download a few files.

wave

Reaction score
Can we just avoid using Rapidshare?

Can we post all the vids in another similar but no-stress place?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
wave said:
Can we just avoid using Rapidshare?

Can we post all the vids in another similar but no-stress place?
when you find one that doesn't go down once an hour or that doesn't delete the links, you let me know.

the only reason rapidshare survives is because of the restrictions. every host i've seen that is "open" with less rules, has shut down within a couple weeks of starting

JimE

Reaction score
Many thanks Xitap. Let's hope some of it still works when I'm ready to try it out, because too bad that most of the RS hacks seem to have a short life. Difficult to fool those Germans.

johncena1

Reaction score
Im pretty sure that in most cases its your ISP causing the problem. Some of them use a 'transparent proxy', it caches information from all users in order to keep bandwidth levels low.

So after a few people on the same ISP as yourself d/ld from RS, it assumes that you have already used it many times in a short period of time, even though you havent

MasterZ

Reaction score
rapidshare is awesome if you have a premium account. i purchased an account and its worth every cent. also, u should try using a different web browser if u get the dl link invalid session. i use to get that ever now and then with firefox, so i would use ie and it would work, same with megaupload

Reaction score
Torpark: Web Broswer That Prevents Rapidshare Limits

Hi Everyone

I recently found a web browser call Torpark. When using it, you can change your IP address while on the internet. Since Rapidshare tracks your downloads from your IP address, using Torpark can allow you to download more than you normally can within the download limits. I've tried it and it works, but it's definitely not perfect. First of all, the Torpark browser is based on Firefox so it isn't able to run simultaneously with Firefox (I use it simultaneously with Internet Explorer). Second, the new IP's tend to have a slower internet connection, meaning longer downloads. Third, there are more than 1 people using the same IP so some of the IPs you try have already been used recently on Rapidshare. You are able to change your IP more than once through the browser, but it sometimes doesn't work. I usually just restart the program to obtain a new IP. Some of these problems can be annoying, but if you're persistent and patient it can work. Here's the website you can download it from:

Click Here

Enjoy:)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
interesting post, although i will mention that there are easier ways of changing your IP (by changing settings or using proxy sites) without having to use a whole different browser.

peter_jam

Reaction score
Ok, I just found out that I have no problem downloading .rar files. I get the download session invalid page with everything else except .rar files. I don't think this can help us solve the problem, but it's an interesting fact...

UncleArt

Reaction score
Rapid Share No IMAGE?

rapidshare.jpg

any one else having this problem? if so could anyone tell me what is wrong?

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
Point your cursor over the text (that text)
if you can, click it
and four (4) characters will appear.
type them in the field and your ok.

UncleArt

Reaction score
UncleArt said:
rapidshare.jpg

any one else having this problem? if so could anyone tell me what is wrong?

the image that usually pops up with the 4 digit ticket or w/e is not popping up, i keep getting that *points up to image* and ive tryed adding the site to my trusted sited, turning off pop up blocker ect. ect. nothing works, i even switched my ip see if it had been black listed and nope nothing changes :eek:(