• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cool.
Does that mean I finally get to consign Miley Cyrus and all the Kardashian/Jenner tribe to Room 101?
[Incidentally, Room 101 would be my nomination for a reChristened Jihad section. just as final. Not nearly so emotive.]
BOC

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's a steep learning curve on this forum. In some areas infractions are very easy to come by. I have one or something admin later said isn't even an infractable offense, and tecnically should have been given at least two more the other day since a] I started an unnecessary thread (one of gost's infractions) and b] the image I posted was, technically, a duplicate (another one gost was penalised for). Besides, picking up infractions for duplicates and threads when you've only been a member for a little while is inevitable. In fact, I just got though having one such decision reversed because I had been working on a new poster trying to show him the ropes whenn he was penalised.
We have posters on here who don't come near to reaching the consistently high standard of gost who are already respected members. He NEVER posts single image social media rips. Always good quality photosets. He's the go to guy for fashion model shoots. He and I have barely exchanged a word and never about anything difficult.
No. You can't discount someone for making simple errors in their first few weeks and months of membership here when their last error was two years ago.

Captain Video

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Olivia Munn - Late Show With Stephen Colbert - 1-14-2016

168 MB | 9 Min 38 Sec | 1920x1080 | mp4
** DEAD LINK REMOVED **/bsi0z9z8
Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator: