• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Czech glamour models

KK46

Reaction score
I have always been a huge fan of the Czech glamour scene, in particular Ariel Piper Fawn, Sapphira, and Melisa Mendini. I follow all 3 on social media, however I notice recently that Melisa in particular is having less and less interaction with her fanbase, even so much as not replying to her fans on her own website, Ariel and Sapphira however still respond to their fans even with 1 maybe 2 word answers. I think this will harm Melisa's popularity and even make her members think twice about renewing their membership. What are your opinions on this?

KK46

Reaction score
I should further add, I was a subscriber to metart/sexart that's how I first found all 3. Ariel often replied via this or sm. I am unaware if Sapphira has a webpage, but she does respond by sm. Melisa, I used to be a member but left shortly after the upgrade to her site, it looks fantastic in the layout and ease to navigate. She was regularly posting updates, photos and videos which was part of the appeal of the site, but recently the interaction between her and her paying members has rapidly declined, it made me as a subscriber feel insignificant, and for the money I have paid to the site I feel I am not getting what I had before, its a real shame. I do hope she will address this and maybe then I will subscribe again, 2 years I was a member. In the meantime, I get better customer service from Ariel and will be staying with her sites