• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

PrincessBambie

LadyMelissaXXX

Banned User
Reaction score

PrincessBambie

Born: 1997-08-23

Nationality: American

Lives in: Avalon

Languages: English

Hair Color: Brunette

Eye Color: Hazel

Height: 5'5" or 165 cm

Weight: 90 lbs

Tattoos: Yes

Piercings: Yes

Orientation: Bi-curious

Description: Solo artist who enjoys ballet, big sweaters, art and literature (role playing), nature, cute things (especially cute costumes!!!), my kitty, anime, RuneScape, organic tea, Daddy Doms, and touching myself;)

LadyMelissaXXX

Banned User
Reaction score
Your Daughters Naughty Friend - PrincessBambie

Your Daughters Naughty Friend - PrincessBambie

In this (custom) video I play the role of your daughter's best friend. I've just moved into my very first apartment, and after hearing about you and your wife's recent divorce I decide to sneak your number out of my bestie's phone. Finally I work up the nerve and come up with a good excuse--I have an assignment for school due tomorrow and my electrical outlet isn't working! I fib, telling you that your daughter gave me your number and beg you to check it out for me. You come over pretty quickly and I'm only half dressed. I show you the outlet (over by my boxes of sex toys) but admit that I was just looking for an excuse to get you over here alone. I tell you I know about your recent separation and I've always thought you were super sexy, you must be really pent up and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for us to play. You aren't sure it's a good idea but after I show you my cute little boobies through my bralette you're dying for more. You bend me over and spank me for being such a bad girl, and soon I'm asking you to pick out a paddle from my toy box. You paddle me until my booty is bright red which only turns me on even more. You're still not sure you want to fuck me yet so I suggest using one of my toys on me might help you make up your mind. You paddle me while using a dildo on my pussy while I apologize for being so naughty, and beg to feel a real cock in my pussy. Eventually you give in and I ride your cock doggy style while sucking on my toy until we both cum and I lick your cock clean

File name: Your Daughters Naughty Friend
File Size : 1.91 GB
Runtime : 20 min 29 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e2282b91286a2/Your_Daughters_Naughty_Friend.mp4