• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Obituaries (R.I.P. -- Celebrity Death Announcements)

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
With Micheal Jackson being 99% plastic he should be melted down and turned into legos so little kids can play with him for a change.

Vidman01

Reaction score
Michael Jackson - R.I.P.

A small tribute to Michael Jackson, who died yesterday at the age of 50. I'm sure his music will live on forever.
Below is a HQ videoclip of 'You are not alone', with Lisa Marie Presley.

Click here to download for free

mj.jpg

Time 5:34
Size: 69.9 mb

May he rest in piece!

Last edited by a moderator:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
RIP The King of Pop.

He's the first deceased Hollywood star I'm truly going to miss.

His concert in Tallinn in 1997 (I was 8 years old) was my first big concert I ever attended and I'll never forget it.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
Jackson_popcorn_movie.gif

MJ was cool in his own way I guess. I think he shoulda stayed out the bleach. He shoulda left his "n@&%#r nose" alone. Most importantly he shoulda left them lil boys alone. In his time he was and will always be a legend.

numbersix

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
To be honest, this great "artist" died 20 years ago as far as I'm concerned.

/2cents

rich2rob

Reaction score
I agree numbersix,his time was 20 years ago. As sick as this may sound, his kids may have some money now because Michael Jackson music will sell big time, hopefully enough to please his many creditors.

ghost68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

08/29/58 - 06/25/09
MEMORiES GREAT ARTIST

Code:
http://sharebee.com/cf07c594

jayrat

Reaction score
R.I.P. Billy Mays

Tv pitchman Billy Mays was found dead in his home at the age of 50. He brought us products like oxi clean and orange glo and dozens more infomercials to watch on late night tv. You will be missed Billy.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
wth is going , if you gona die this is the week. RIP Billy, i always loved your informecials at 4 am and your excellent use of black hair dye.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
love em or hate him there is no doubt he was one of the best pop stars and paved the way for black artists. RIP his music will live forever.

linusx

Reaction score
agree with numbersix, though he did go a long way in the link between music and visuals...whether that's a good thing or bad is anybody's guess.

Choc[o] Sanchez

Reaction score
You'll be missed???

He had the MOST annoying voice on TV!!

SCREAMING about stain removal will not be missed by most, I promise you that...

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I had to spend a week at a trade show (the national hardware show in Las Vegas) with him two rows over yelling into a microphone trying to get stores to buy his product line. People all over the convention hall kept complaining to the show staff about his volume. He refused to stop using the mic, so they cut the power to his booth after a few hours. There was a wave of applause after that happened.

Sorry that he died so young, but he sure could be annoying!

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Q: What does Billy Mays' gravestone read?
A: Billy Mays Here!

_paralyzed_

Reaction score
anybody that has anything good to say about this child molestor should get their head examined. such stupidity should really be painful. in the butt painful, with a christmas tree knife.

ngmar

Reaction score
anybody that has anything good to say about this child molestor should get their head examined. such stupidity should really be painful. in the butt painful, with a christmas tree knife.

Proof of the power of the media on the stupid and easily manipulated. If you listen to his music as I have been a little lately, for the first time since I was 12 or so. The only message I heard was, try to be a good person and leave the world a better place. He seemed to be saddened by how hateful the world is. And how eager people are to believe all the bullshit they read or hear. Misunderstood, definitely. Kind, yes, a good father, his kids say so. A child molester. I don't think so. But I sure see why he would be an easy target for a malicious money grubber to sling insults and accusations at in the hopes of getting some money. Don't even need proof just the fucking media and a bunch of idiots. Sorry I even said this much. It's obvious paralyzed is only here to talk shit anyway.

I say this as I am guilty of letting my opinion of him change as I have gotten older. I quit listening to his music a long time ago and all I saw was the BS in the media. Now that he's gone I feel he deserved much better, and I see that I know NOTHING about him. I think the only truth about him is in his music. And that shows a good and caring individual.

Oh and lastly. Would Samuel L Jacksons wallet in Pulp Fiction have said BAD MOTHERFUCKER if MJ was never famous?