• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Cobra said:
Please let this thread go to another page cuz I'm tired of seeing chiefs at the top of the page.

Go Broncos
Indeed, the Chiefs are pretty terrilble, all that great offense and absolultly no D.

I hope to see Detroit get there first road victory in 3 years on sunday against another whack-ass NFC North team, Da Bears. The Media has always said that once Joey Harrington got some weapons on offense, he would be a good NFL QB, well he has the weapons in Rogers, Williams, Jones, Streets, and Hakim. Can he produce? That is the big question.

Colts vs. Pats, that is going to be a showdown. When New England whoops that ass again, I wonder if Peyton is going to blame it on his recievers being held? The Kick-off game is going to be great.

Lots of Stoylines this NFL season, here are a couple of questions that will be answered throughout the season.
Can the Pats cement their dynasty by winning it all again? When is T.O. going to blow up? How long before Eli is starting? Does Deion still have a little "Prime Time" in him? Was "The Great One" Kellen Winslow II, worth all that cash? I could go on and on, but you get my point. NFL Football is back, and that just good shit.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We will see about the CHIEFS Defense. But, I will say this about the Broncos: no Portis+no Anderson=No running game for the Broncos.

GO CHIEFS

Pepsi

Reaction score
I see its easy for you guys to look past the COLTS with their high powered offence, but their going to the superbowl. No one will stop them, not the chiefs, the ravens, the broncos, the titans, hell even the patriots. The colts defence has upgraded and Edgerrin...Edgerrin James is got whip thoses defences into shape cause everyone seems to have forgotten about him since his knee injury. Lets just hope he doesn't bolt to Miami when his contract is over at the end of the season. And how the fuck can the colts now be interested in Tim Couch...COMMON

PS - Who's comming out of the AFC EAST - NOBODY....sure the patriots might make the playoffs, but still they aint going to the superbowl

AND FOR EVERYONES PLEASURE...CHEERLEADERS IN THE RAIN (top is san diego - bottom is miami)
chr1.jpg
rain.jpg

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Pepsi said:
No one will stop them, not the chiefs, the ravens, the broncos, the titans, hell even the patriots.
PS - Who's comming out of the AFC EAST - NOBODY sure the patriots might make the playoffs, but still they aint going to the superbowl

You can't be serious. You just can't. The Patriots are the defending Champs and The Class of the NFL. When was the last time the Colts won the Superbowl? 1971? Peyton finally had a breakthrough and won a playoff game for the first time in 8 years, and now the Colts are going to the Superbowl? I would give the nod to the Titans before the Colts. Simply because the Titans play Defense. Indy has no chance of stopping Tom Brady & Company from marching up and down the field. I overlook the Colts because it's like they are not even there. Sure, they have a great offense. But look were it's got them. NOWHERE.
Brady11.jpg

2-Time Superbowl MVP Tom Brady says "Come and get it Peyton."

C

Cobra

LOL too funny. You can say that to the Chiefs to. When is the last time they won a playoff game? 1992. (93 playoffs)

An Ominous Chief Note

Posted by Victor to: Football
07:39 PM Jan 6 | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)

Few will note nor remember that Maz is doubtful for the Chief's playoff game this week. Maz doesn't have great speed, but he plays sound defense and can tackle. This would be as opposed to his talented but inexperienced backup, Kawika Mitchell. IMO, it is no coincidence that the KC run defense has fallen apart over the past 6 games while Maz has been out. Much will be made of Peyton, Priest, Green and the other big name stars. But the Chief's defense is thin and the worst thing that could happen to the Chiefs would be for Peyton to dissect their defense early and then for James to run over them late. Here's hoping that Warfield (CB, out with back problems in week 17) will be healthy enough to take on Harrison.

Just a Chief's fan getting worried. Memories of 1996 are too vivid still. ;)

haha I remember '96 well :lol:

Bronco's got D :twisted:

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
But they have no O. What good is a great defense (which will be greatly hurt with the rule changes, i.e. Bailey) if you have no offense to score with?
I will admit that the CHIEFS D is not that great, but it is an improvement on last year. With Cunningham's system, it will be better. I'll throw this fact out there too, in every Preseason game when all the starters were out for both teams, we had the lead in every game.

But we will find out Sunday Cobra.

bacardi

Reaction score
KABOOM said:
But they have no O. What good is a great defense (which will be greatly hurt with the rule changes, i.e. Bailey) if you have no offense to score with? ...

well, i think the RAVENS won a superbowl with great defense and no offense. yall can sleep on them if yall want but with an improved special teams and offense, you cant just dismiss them. they play the chiefs, colts, & the pats this year so well see what theyre all about then.

As for deion, i think hes gonna play in the nickel defense. he should be able to cover the slot long enough for line to their job.

The whole madden thing, dont hold your breath. Ray has played hurt before and played better than most LB's when their healthy. And i cant see him having a bad season. i mean he's a linebacker unless he miss alot of tackles (just not gonna happen) i dont see how this could happen

Pepsi

Reaction score
I gotta say its gonna be tough for defences this year with the new rules for man-2-man coverage the NFL made to create more offence. I mean the DB's can jam receivers the first 5 yards but any contact after is a penalty. I saw a few preseason games where the DB's just put the hands on the receivers shoulders and not create any seperation and still get called for a penalty. I mean the ravens and broncos and patriots may be able to compensate, but it'll be a test. It'll be easier for young defences because they can be taught, but older guys rely on instincts and that will hurt them in the penalties.

bengals_pbs103.jpg

PREDICTION FOR THURDAYS GAME - COLTS 27 - PATRIOTS 17

Just to make it more the thread more lively...if anyone lives in Ontario or where ever and you ***ahem*** bet on games for the point spread or over/under POST YOUR PICKS.

TEN(V) -4.5 VS. MIA(H) - take titans
NJ(V) VS. PHI(H) -9.5 - take eagles
BAL(V) -3.5 VS. CLE(H) - take ravens
DAL(V) VS. MIN(H) -4.5 - take vikings

coclarkson

Reaction score
thursdays game: Colts 23 Patriots 16...alot of field goals

TEN(V) -4.5 VS. MIA(H) -i'll take MIA
NJ(V) VS. PHI(H) -9.5 - NO, 9.5? tha's alot of points!
BAL(V) -3.5 VS. CLE(H) - Balt
DAL(V) VS. MIN(H) -4.5 Dallas

with the new no contact after five yards rule, Randy Moss will be going deep at least 4-5 times a game. he will break the record for most recieving yards in a season

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
coclarkson said:
with the new no contact after five yards rule, Randy Moss will be going deep at least 4-5 times a game. he will break the record for most recieving yards in a season

And you still take Dalllas? Co you disappoint me my friend. :cry: 8)

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
coclarkson said:

great point... The refs are really gunna start calling this often, look for the deep ball being thrown more this season, COuld be very exciting to watch.

I agree with thursday tho i think New england can pull it off, in a close one, imma say a field goal decides it. But, im sure the colts are extra hungry this year, they will be the team to beat.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
bacardi said:
KABOOM said:
But they have no O. What good is a great defense (which will be greatly hurt with the rule changes, i.e. Bailey) if you have no offense to score with? ...

well, i think the RAVENS won a superbowl with great defense and no offense. yall can sleep on them if yall want but with an improved special teams and offense, you cant just dismiss them. they play the chiefs, colts, & the pats this year so well see what theyre all about then.

As for deion, i think hes gonna play in the nickel defense. he should be able to cover the slot long enough for line to their job.

The whole madden thing, dont hold your breath. Ray has played hurt before and played better than most LB's when their healthy. And i cant see him having a bad season. i mean he's a linebacker unless he miss alot of tackles (just not gonna happen) i dont see how this could happen

True, True, but it will be harder NOW than it was then because of the new rules. If you have no offense now, you will not go far.

C

Cobra

I think there is too much being made of this 5 yard rule. The recv'r is still going to have to outplay the defense. Besides now defenses are gonna be wanting to get to the QB faster which always causes big plays.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Cobra said:
I think there is too much being made of this 5 yard rule. The recv'r is still going to have to outplay the defense. Besides now defenses are gonna be wanting to get to the QB faster which always causes big plays.
I agree, The "New 5 Yard Rule" isn't even new. It's been on the books for years, but because of the whining and crying of the Colts and the Eagles about the rough and physical play of the Panthers and Patroits DBs, the refs will be looking to enforce it more. I really don't think it will have a huge impact on the game, those recievers are still going to get mauled at the line of scrimmage. For a team like the Colts which heavily rely upon timing routes, that will ruin their day quickly.
VS.gif

Tonites game will end Colts-17 Patroits-29, and Peyton Manning 0-7 in Foxborough.

coclarkson

Reaction score
who runs for more yardage: Corey Dillon or Edgerrin James?

I'll go with James. Patriots lost BIG Ted Washington so he won't be blocking the running lanes. James will get 80-90 yards. Dillon will get around 60-70 yards.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Yes, I am ready for some football :!:

I am really excited for this season, more so than I have been about any other in the past. Myabe its because last playoffs where great and Im just going off of that...

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
who runs for more yardage: Corey Dillon or Edgerrin James?
It is true BIG Ted Washington was a major runstopper last season and will be missed. But he was replaced by another huge fat-ass in Keith Traylor, so I don't see too much of a drop-off in Run D production. Indy is not known for their run stopping power or their defense in general, So I will take Dillon 134 to 78. But look for Edge to get some recieving yards on some HB screens.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Fairly game goin so far. Tom Brady's 288 consecutive home game passing streak without an interception was just ended in the fourth quarter with about 7 minutes left. SO far the score is New England 27 Indy 24

OO man what a great ending to that game. Vanderjacht Misses a 48 yard field goal in the final seconds of the game that would have tied it. Willie McGinnest's sack on Peyton Was HUGE. Awesome game, great start to this season

Captain Feathersword

Old and Bored
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBAAAAABBBBBBYYYY!!!!
Patriots 1-0. It's early but f that.
Manning Can't win in New England. Reapeat here we come.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS DEFEAT THE COLTS.

As if there was any doubt.