• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Hotmail Question

jonnyjohn74

Reaction score
My wife has a hotmail account that she use's I have been able to log in as her on the computer then when I click on hotmail it logs me in. I want to be able to log in to (her hotmail account) from work is there any way I can get the password with out her knowing. My be out of the cokkies of something like that. I think she might be having an affair online I have seen alot of email from this one guys but every time I am home she is home can anyone help?

Supremacey

Reaction score
I dunno...unless you click on "forgot password" and answer the secret question correctly.

Otherwise, it might be best to ASK your wife, instead of sneaking behind her back...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah, i think you have much bigger issues than hotmail, better have a talk with her lol

jonnyjohn74

Reaction score
I have asked and she told me nothing was going on but I have seen emails and I can't get to them to print them out so I can confront her. Is there any way I can get her password from messenger?

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Jonny I'm a computer guy so this sounds weird coming from me....but like cman I don't think your problem is emails that won't print out. If you've seen the emails and know something's going on, why do you need to build a case? Tell her you've seen the emails, would be glad to show them to her but if she keeps insisting you're wrong, then you've got a real problem in the marriage.

You'll never be comfortable there just because she denies it. You don't answer to her: you answer to jonny. This is not a court of law. You are the only jury and reasonable doubt is not the standard. You don't trust her. End of story. That's what you've got. The issue isn't emails that won't print out and it's not that she won't admit to it all. The issue is that you don't trust her. Period.

And if you've actually seen the emails, then between us boys it seems like you have every right to feel that way.